Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? (1751 Views)

Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man / Should I Keep My Federal Job Or Travel to the U.K / Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by zoeycherie: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2020
Yes, it has happened to me twice now and I'm beginning to sense a pattern.

Every time I meet a Nigerian guy living abroad, he turns out to be a massive asshole. You get the vibe that they hate women or they think that every Nigerian woman that talks to them online is after their money.

They are rude, dismissive or just very arrogant.

Is it impossible to meet nice Nigerian men living abroad?

PS: Home based Nigerian guys, do keep your unoriginal "gold digger" comments to yourself. You guys marry transgender nurses and foreign grannies for paper, so you're in no position to judge me.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by chatinent: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2020
I believe you've been searching in wrong places and sifting wrong people out of a bunch of wrong people.

By the way, this is also gold-digging. Stop sugar-coating it.

You are welcome.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by phrancys001(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2020
Eyah ! Sorry o!
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by ednut1(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2020
You attract what you are. How about finding your way to the same abroad yourself to avoid all these see finish

15 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Kontinuu searching...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Skepticus: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2020
zoeycherie:

Every time I meet a Nigerian guy living abroad, he turns out to be a massive asshole. You get the vibe that they hate women or they think that every Nigerian woman that talks to them online is after their money.

PS: Home based Nigerian guys, do keep your unoriginal "gold digger" comments to yourself. You guys marry transgender nurses and foreign grannies for paper, so you're in no position to judge me.

grin grin

Gold Digger

Abroadian Guys don dey get sense these days!

20 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Michelle55: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2020
I don't blame the guys though, you attract like minds dear. Secondly, it's hard for them to see ladies who really wants to date or marry them for who they really are and not what they have.
So chill, get to know the real him, be comfortable and contented with him first and the rest will fall into place.
There's really no need to be desperate about it, maintain your timezone and be on same page with him!
Let's not sugar-coat it, it's called gold digging sweetie. What happens to the well meaning and responsible men here in Nigeria? Why must it be abroad based guys?
Remember : it's not always greener on the other side, no be every nigga wey dey abroad dey enjoy or don make am, so be careful with what you're searching for.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Petyprincess(f): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2020
You probably meeting the wrong ones or the ones that are still struggling to get permanent resident so why wnt they get mad? grin

Most Nigerian guys are struggling too hook up with citizen of the country they residing so definitely they wouldn't be interested in home-based women. If you really want a Nigerian in diaspora better go for the indigenes or those born nd grew up in foreign country.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by IamD18: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2020
Aside sending of disgusting nudes, what can an average Nigerian lady offer an abroad based guy?

The answer to this question is the reason why they keep treating you like what you are--Gold digger.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by GallantDuke(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2020
OK
I am coming, let me go and ask the chief priest

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2020
A Nigerian living abroad thinks he's better than everyone else. You should know this by now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by swiz123(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
I am sure they also see a pattern just like you do. I mean, what good can a Nigerian lady do for an established man aside sex and occasional cooking, which funny enough they also benefit from.

A Nigerian lady based abroad can only be worse. No one wants a liability who has the potential of becoming an even bigger liability by leveraging on the favourable policies which women enjoy abroad.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by zoeycherie: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
ednut1:
You attract what you are. How about finding your way to the same abroad yourself to avoid all these see finish

ednut, have you found a moisturizer for your ashy skin yet? Your last picture on the aquarium thread wasn't too good undecided
You can't be ugly in looks and personality at the same time.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by SlurUsername1: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Because Nigerian men can only take your Shit when we're in this country simply because we got no options and can't chose to be celibate. Outside the shores of Nigeria there's abundance of bright minds, beautiful, independent women craving for a black dick so we don't and can't tolerate your shit anylonger. You lose guard we send you on retirement... Period.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by zoeycherie: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Rgade:
A Nigerian living abroad thinks he's better than everyone else. You should know this by now.

Swears. They look down on people still living in Nigeria. You're right.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
zoeycherie:

ednut, have you found a moisturizer for your ashy skin yet? Your last picture on the aquarium thread wasn't too good undecided
You can't be ugly in looks and personality at the same time.
post your pictures lets see first. I'm not in anyway ugly hahahaha and that is a fact. From the way you chat we know who is the problem. Afterall guys regularly come home to marry girls they meet online. Just imagine you are broke and still proud kai

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by pocohantas(f): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
ednut1:
post your pictures lets see first. I'm not in anyway ugly hahahaha and that is a fact. From the way you chat we know who is the problem. Afterall guys regularly come home to marry girls they meet online. Just imagine you are broke and still proud kai

Must be a troll... cheesy
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by All4good: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
zoeycherie:

Go to AskToMarry.com
You will meet the right personalities
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by zoeycherie: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
ednut1:

awwww. I really hurt your feelings ehn. Sorry. I might be broke but at least I'm not ugly and ashy even while living in the abroad. M0r0n
Try and buy that moisturizer, ok.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
You have encounter with these people twice
Now you come to conclusion that all Nigerian men living abroad are assholes
Something is wrong somewhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
zoeycherie:

awwww. I really hurt your feelings ehn. Sorry. I might be broke but at least I'm not ugly and ashy even while living in the abroad. M0r0n
Try and buy that moisturizer, ok.
post your pictures na make we see. Those guys dodged a bullet. A poor arrogant lady is worse than cancer.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Must be a troll... cheesy
lol. grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
ednut1:
post your pictures na make we see. Those guys dodged a bullet. A poor arrogant lady is worse than cancer.
That's too much bro
Just leave her alone
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by ednut1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
ZIINI:

That's too much bro
Just leave her alone
nah he no too much. Shebi she thinks she get mouth ni. Are there not rich humble girl on this same nairaland Wey one broke ex npower babe dey con dey follow me talk rubbish. Kai

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
ednut1:
nah he to too much. Shebi she thinks she get mouth ni. Are there not rich humble girl on this same nairaland Wey one broke ex npower babe dey con dey follow me talk rubbish. Kai
Small small bro E get why O
they abuse us here everyday we can't do shit unless we want to chop ban
Just leave her alone through her writeup her arrogant behavior scare men away from her.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Cousin9999: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Because Nigerian men can only take your Shit when we're in this country simply because we got no options and can't chose to be celibate. Outside the shores of Nigeria there's abundance of bright minds, beautiful, independent women craving for a black dick so we don't and can't tolerate your shit anylonger. You lose guard we send you on retirement... Period.

[img]https://media1./images/ba8e7418b2233bbfe6cbba50ee9b8cf7/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by decuteGenius: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
THEY HAVE ACHIEVED YOU HAVEN'T ACHIEVED
SO THERE'S AN INBUILT SUPERIORITY COMPLEX IN EM
SORRY EH BUT THAT'S LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Kalapizim(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
*In passengers voice* Seems you have been running in the wrong direction.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Juoflife1(f): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
If you want to date a man abroad. Avoid Nigerian men.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by peppermint7(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Another fuckery on the beat. Why must you go around looking for Nigerian men.
You sef no want marry white man??
Abeg leave pple to their problems.

Btw post ur pics make we seegrin
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Arrogant Diasporean Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
ednut1:
nah he no too much. Shebi she thinks she get mouth ni. Are there not rich humble girl on this same nairaland Wey one broke ex npower babe dey con dey follow me talk rubbish. Kai
She think say she dey Nigeria wey guys go dey chase her she's not getting the attention she use to get Here in Nigeria that's why she is tensed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Flight From Abj To Lag / My 18 Hours Trip On China's Slow Train. Compare China Trains To Nigerian Trains / Common Uk Visa Scam: Identify Visa Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.