Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

, - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (2685 Views)

We Accept RMB Exchange Naira Exchange Rmb(69.5naira/1rmb) / We Are Selling RMB At An Affordable Price (today Is 70naira/yuan)-naila / We Sell Rmb(chinese Yuan) At An Affordable Rate (70.9/¥ Today) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by kvt33v: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
kvt33v:
We offer RMB exchange, we sell RMB (70naira / 1RMB)
We support China Alipay, WeChat, bank card remittance.
We are engaged in the exchange business for more than 10 years, fast and honest transaction

If you are in charge of 1688 Taobao business, you can also discuss the experience with me

We have been looking for long-term partners, we will provide you with the most favorable price

If you need wechat payment, you can add my wechat.

The contact information is on my signature

go
I'm here. I can use it
Re: , by kvt33v: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
kvt33v:
We are engaged in the exchange business for more than 10 years, fast and honest transaction

If you are in charge of 1688 Taobao business, you can also discuss the experience with me

We have been looking for long-term partners, we will provide you with the most favorable price

go
k
Re: , by kvt33v: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2020
kvt33v:

go
RMB 100000 is available
Re: , by kvt33v: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
kvt33v:

go
55000rmb
Re: , by kvt33v: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
kvt33v:

go
65000¥
Re: , by kvt33v: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2021
kvt33v:

go
Every day there are a lot of RMB, the price is affordable
Re: , by kvt33v: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
kvt33v:

go
60000¥
Re: , by dannie007(m): 4:06am On Jan 25, 2021
He is a Fraudster please do not call for his treak
Re: , by dannie007(m): 4:30am On Jan 25, 2021
kvt33v:
65000¥

Fraud
Re: , by withykenny: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=dannie007 post=98414017]He is a Fraudster please do not call for his treak[/quote
Please give us details on how he scammed u so others can learn from your experience.
Re: , by dannie007(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=withykenny post=98416292][/quote]

I saw his Post online, so I contacted him only for us to finalize price for Rmb, next thing i credited him 200k+ for a trial to pay my supplier, he made payment less than 5 minutes 3 to 4 hours. Later I made another payment of over 400k plus waited for reply from him said he is yet to receive a confirmation from the bank my Brother till today naah so my money take Waka. He stopped talking to me. So please all of you be very careful money hard to get ooh so afford this idiots
Re: , by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2021
dannie007:

I saw his Post online, so I contacted him only for us to finalize price for Rmb, next thing i credited him 200k+ for a trial to pay my supplier, he made payment less than 5 minutes 3 to 4 hours. Later I made another payment of over 400k plus waited for reply from him said he is yet to receive a confirmation from the bank my Brother till today naah so my money take Waka. He stopped talking to me. So please all of you be very careful money hard to get ooh so afford this idiots

You sef. You see rmb for 70 naira?
Re: , by dannie007(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2021
papiforreal:

You sef. You see rmb for 70 naira?

76. Bro.

This Bastard get plenty Account for Nairaland

Re: , by dannie007(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2021
That's the Bastard picture!
Re: , by withykenny: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2021
dannie007:

Wow. 400k loss. Block his bank account and trace all the banks the money was moved to if it has left his account and u will surely get one person to arrest that knows him or connected to him..
Re: , by dannie007(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Still on it Nigeria Bank is a waste of time. Dey support fraud alot. I am on it
Re: , by alphabbey1(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2021
You people should stop enriching these Chinese. 99.99% of them on Nairaland are scammers... They will do video call with you, even send you there international passport, they can do anything u request from them just to collect your money, one thing they won't do is send you money first....

Nigeria Union in China is also a useless body, after u pay them 500 RMB to track a Chinese, they'll still be removing 10% of any amount they collect back from the scammer....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet An African Man Who Is 14 Times Richer Than Dangote - Forbes / Easy Steps On How To Produce House Paints By Yourself / Nairaland Advertisers: Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.