Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time (324 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by Daniel058(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
80% of Peoples alive on Earth today need Deliverance from Demons. Peoples are being controlled by those demons hiding in fashion, Music ETC. Whenever you are sick pray before taking any drugs prescribed for you by ur doctor.
. People are being initiated everyday through medicine they take, foood etc . All I see is demons everywhere cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by LordReed(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Daniel058:
80% of Peoples alive on Earth today need Deliverance from Demons. Peoples are being controlled by those demons hiding in fashion, Music ETC. Whenever you are sick pray before taking any drugs prescribed for you by ur doctor.
. People are being initiated everyday through medicine they take, foood etc . All I see is demons everywhere cry

If you see demons everywhere you might need mental help.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by Daniel058(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
LordReed:

If you see demons everywhere you might need mental help.
If you are a Christian I would say u pray that your spiritual eye be opened cheesy
Re: There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by finalboss(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Do you have any evidence ??
Re: There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by Daniel058(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
finalboss:
Do you have any evidence ??
sure ..MANY
Re: There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Daniel058:
Maybe you are the one who needs deliverance from demons then.
Look, it is not a bad thing to admit there is a problem with your mind there and seek professional help for it. God is not against it, so why do folks continue to resist it pretending they do so on behalf of God? undecided

Pray before taking any drug prescribed by your doctor, why? Because that is what Jesus Christ taught His followers to do? Or because you think there are demons in the drugs themselves?
Do you know what Jesus Christ meant when He said that His followers will drink poison and it will not harm them? Ever notice that He, Jesus Christ, never said, "If my followers pray before drinking poison, it will not harm them"? Why be afraid of that which you are not meant to be afraid of? undecided
Re: There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by Daniel058(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Maybe you are the one who needs deliverance from demons then.
Look, it is not a bad thing to admit there is a problem with your mind there and seek professional help for it. God is not against it, so why do folks continue to resist it pretending they do so on behalf of God? undecided

Pray before taking any drug prescribed by your doctor, why? Because that is what Jesus Christ taught His followers to do? Or because you think there are demons in the drugs themselves?
Do you know what Jesus Christ meant when He said that His followers will drink poison and it will not harm them? Ever notice that He, Jesus Christ, never said, "If my followers pray before drinking poison, it will not harm them"? Why be afraid of that which you are not meant to be afraid of? undecided

Well i believe if you know what being a Christian entails, then you ''ll understand that you ve not said anything meaningful here wink
Re: There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by Buliwyf: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Daniel058:
If you are a Christian I would say u pray that your spiritual eye be opened cheesy

It seems like being a Christian these days is synonymous to being a lunatic. In saner climes when someone like you start claiming to see demons everywhere they are placed under careful watch before they become a danger to themselves or others.
Re: There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by Daniel058(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

It seems like being a Christian these days is synonymous to being a lunatic.

NO BRO ITS NOT ,IT HAS NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER BE .

Buliwyf:
In saner climes when someone like you start claiming to see demons everywhere they are placed under careful watch before they become a danger to themselves or others.

The problem here is , you think that you ve arrived , head knowledge is far different from that of spiritual things.

Humble yourself bro and accept that the fact you don't understand what am talking about. It won't cost you anything cheesy
Re: There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by Buliwyf: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Daniel058:

NO BRO ITS NOT ,IT HAS NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER BE .

The problem here is , you think that you ve arrived , head knowledge is far different from that of spiritual things.

Humble yourself bro and accept that the fact you don't understand what am talking about. It won't cost you anything cheesy

Even lunatics don't understand what they are talking about let alone sane people. I don't hope to understand seeing demons everywhere. I understand economics, physics and science. Not lunacy. And it has gotten me this far in life. What has seeing demons got you other than a potential straightjacket?
Re: There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by Daniel058(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

Even lunatics don't understand what they are talking about let alone sane people. I don't hope to understand seeing demons everywhere. I understand economics, physics and science. Not lunacy. And it has gotten me this far in life. What has seeing demons got you other than a potential straightjacket?
How do you feel now ?
That's why I said you should not claim to know what you know nothing about.

AS an economist Do you understand this one grin

Re: There Are Too Many Demons Operating In This End Time by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Daniel058:
[b][/b]Well i believe if you know what being a Christian entails, then you ''ll understand that you ve not said anything meaningful here wink
I may not know what particular doctrines you subscribe to, it is all meaninglessness as far as Jesus Christ is concerned, but I do know what Jesus Christ said, and none of what you have said is it.

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Got $4.4 Million In Federal PPP Loans / Pastor Lazarus Mouka New Year Declaration- The Lord Chosen. / Prophecy For 2021 From Celica Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.