Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Trump Campaign's Voter Fraud Hotline Reportedly Bombarded With Prank Calls - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Campaign's Voter Fraud Hotline Reportedly Bombarded With Prank Calls (297 Views)

Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) / Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Campaign's Voter Fraud Hotline Reportedly Bombarded With Prank Calls by danjoey: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Americans are gleefully rubbing salt in the Trump campaign's wounds.

According to anonymous campaign staffers, the president's "voter fraud" hotline has been flooded with prank calls from people gloating over Joe Biden's 2020 presidential win. The insiders told ABC News that the callers are heard laughing or mocking the team over the president's defeat before quickly hanging up—making the bitter pill even harder to swallow.

The campaign's hotline is part of the president's ongoing efforts to sow doubt over the election results. Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani promoted the hotline on social media this week, encouraging the public to report any evidence of voter fraud or voter supersession.

Gravity Falls creator Alex Hirsch was among those who decided to troll the hotline staffers. In the first call, he describes seeing a suspicious man, who sounds a lot like the Hamburglar, at a polling center; while the second call finds Hirsch pretending to be a perpetrator of ballot fraud.

"Yeah, so I committed some voter fraud, and I'm very proud of it, and I'd like to tell Mr. Giuliani about," Hirsch said, using the voice of his Stanley "Stan" Pines character. "... "I went in there and I had a big ol' sack, and I just started taking ballots out of the box ... I waved to the crowd, I blew them kisses, and I think I'm kind of a local hero, and I'd like Rudy to give me a medal or something."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-campaigns-voter-fraud-hotline-031501987.html
Re: Trump Campaign's Voter Fraud Hotline Reportedly Bombarded With Prank Calls by heniford2: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
stop disgracing your linage here mr, op
Re: Trump Campaign's Voter Fraud Hotline Reportedly Bombarded With Prank Calls by GamalNasser: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Democrat robots trying hard to derail justice
Re: Trump Campaign's Voter Fraud Hotline Reportedly Bombarded With Prank Calls by Johnnyessence(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
danjoey:
Americans are gleefully rubbing salt in the Trump campaign's wounds.

According to anonymous campaign staffers, the president's "voter fraud" hotline has been flooded with prank calls from people gloating over Joe Biden's 2020 presidential win. The insiders told ABC News that the callers are heard laughing or mocking the team over the president's defeat before quickly hanging up—making the bitter pill even harder to swallow.

The campaign's hotline is part of the president's ongoing efforts to sow doubt over the election results. Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani promoted the hotline on social media this week, encouraging the public to report any evidence of voter fraud or voter supersession.

Gravity Falls creator Alex Hirsch was among those who decided to troll the hotline staffers. In the first call, he describes seeing a suspicious man, who sounds a lot like the Hamburglar, at a polling center; while the second call finds Hirsch pretending to be a perpetrator of ballot fraud.

"Yeah, so I committed some voter fraud, and I'm very proud of it, and I'd like to tell Mr. Giuliani about," Hirsch said, using the voice of his Stanley "Stan" Pines character. "... "I went in there and I had a big ol' sack, and I just started taking ballots out of the box ... I waved to the crowd, I blew them kisses, and I think I'm kind of a local hero, and I'd like Rudy to give me a medal or something."

lol another clueless Democrat post.
Re: Trump Campaign's Voter Fraud Hotline Reportedly Bombarded With Prank Calls by flamingREED(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
They have the time to do this?
It means they're not satisfied with the result yet.
It could be a clue.
Re: Trump Campaign's Voter Fraud Hotline Reportedly Bombarded With Prank Calls by Shelumiel: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
I never thought the democrats would stoop so low. But it is well
Re: Trump Campaign's Voter Fraud Hotline Reportedly Bombarded With Prank Calls by yanabasee(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is total childishness.......

I still have my respect for Trump.....

I like a person who'll tell me the truth rather than make a mockery of me......

Calling Nigeria a shithole is a fact and calling out president a ******** is nothing but the truth......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Capitol Hill Invaders Cought See Trump Reaction / Uganda’s Museveni Set For Sixth Term After 35-year Rule / Ghanaian Police Officers Arrest Lesbians Who Were Holding A Wedding_video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.