Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos (62644 Views)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Anijay1212(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
cheesy
ValCon888:
Even at 50 I will still marry her. Evening newspaper be damned.
grin
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by odigie100(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Happy Birthday Big sister remain blessed
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by imagrg(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Beauty is real here
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
She got a better gene than u
Dont be so sure
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
This lady that made me and my elder brother ended in blooded noses that year, after Hot argument who go first kiss her picture on the wall... Lol This woman still fresh pass 98% of our current Nollywood actress and I still choose her ahead of them... Age gracefully ma'am ... U are my crush

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by khen10: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Eja Osan!
You did well to remember that movie �

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zzor:
Dont be so sure
It's obvious
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by LadyJasper: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
LyfeJennings:
Hmmmmmm
Na marriage and family go be her only wish
It's so hard growing up alone
Oh good Lord, there will always be this guy.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by simhosting: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
More years ahead

Most of female celebrity are above 40 and they are claiming 20.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Steelarmy01: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
bling, bling yes you are!
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Jackipapa: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
When you sleep and wake up, I will comment.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Preciouschinwe(f): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nwanya nka Mara nma na tu agwu
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by OBhdae: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Which one con be righteous slowmir again... Funny lotsgrin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by chocboi78(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
I doubt that age,she's way younger than that
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by orgylover: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Zzor is in her early twenties while pocohantas is around 40 grin
god damn it. 40? and she dey nairaland dey throway smelling toto everywhere like teenager.?
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by throwaway: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by JIMMY1393: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kaybex007:
Wishing her a happy birthday. For those hyping her, let's wait till we see the original pix that goes with no filter nor makeup. Then I can advise you to marry her even at 55. Lol

Be like say you blind cos there's one picture there that's not edited and she's not wearing make up
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
angry

Damnn Niggarr!!!

The end is near angry

Who be this one again
lol u be hybrid of Righteousness and Slawomir
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Blackdisciple(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dope madam HBD to u
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by nams77: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
ValCon888:
Even at 50 I will still marry her.
Evening newspaper be damned.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by mikkyangel3: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lilian Bach is 50, yet Georgina Onuoha who acted in Living in Bondage in 1993 is claiming to be 40.
Kindly go watch that movie and ask if that person was a 13 year old.

Some people will be deceiving themselves by reducing their age and be thinking they are deceiving others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by taretoofine(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Our delta soap girl day year
Still fresh like ebonyi guava
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Sunnypan: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS AND MAY GOD BLESS YOUR NEW AGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Merimental(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Lilian has always been beautiful, she, Shan George and Liz Benson too fine. grin

u just reminded me of d good old actresses dat graced d TV screen with pure talent.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by naijadrivablog: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
angry

Damnn Niggarr!!!

The end is near angry

Who be this one again

If you wan copy person moniker, try copy am well. Una type go copy person name for exam still copy him name and matriculation number join sad tongue
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by tiswell(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Smellymouth:
Lilian bach 50? shocked

In Nollywood movies, She's always returning from the US to marry a poor man..

Happy birthday ma'am
wisdom will not kii you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by OnyeMmeri: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pat Atta's bitch that year. He seriously _fucked her in all known styles then dumped her ass.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by simpa99(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Lucky you, you seem to have good genes. Congratulations

Partners needed to bring in large quantities maize, soybean and Groundnut from the North to lagos mainland, Alomosho Precisely. If you are interested, Pls hit my Contac.ts in Siggy below. Thanks

You can chat me up on
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by santos41: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Lucky you, you seem to have good genes. Congratulations

Partners needed to bring in large quantities maize, soybean and Groundnut from the North to lagos mainland, Alomosho Precisely. If you are interested, Pls hit my Contac.ts in Siggy below. Thanks
What's their prices per kg?
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by 1Sharon(f): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Gorgeous lady, but can't act.

She doesn't need weave either

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.