Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures (62637 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by lalasticlala(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
After instagram followers complained about actress Rita Edochie's makeup, she posted her wedding pictures and her children's pics. She then captioned them:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3775899_20160529185902_jpegf65e5f889b70b48aac7559da77e24f49 ''D MAKEUP didn't start 2 DAY even at d age of 22year dat i had my WEDDING it was like dat n dis PRECIOUS MAN COMRADE TONY EDOCHIE got MARRIED 2 ME because of my BEAUTY n d MAKEUP ENHANCEMENT.''

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3775887_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573 [b]
''In my LOVELY FAMILY only my last SON's PIC RONDY PETERS EDOCHIE 4TH YEAR LAW ABJ is not here. My 1 GREAT daughter NKIRU JUDITH IBEKWE, MY GREAT SON, GREAT VAL EDOCHIE, MY GREAT 2 DAUGHTER QUEEN AMANDA MARIA EDOCHIE ABJ n MY GREATEST GREATEST GRAND SON, EMELIE JNR OWEN IBEKWE Nwa ka NWA ili. NWAKAIBE NA ONITSHA. People fighting over my MAKE UP, MY CHILDREN DONT COMPLAIN. They LOVE THEIR MOTHER AS SHE IS D PRETTIEST BEING GOD CREATED. pls check 4 another person 2 pick on 4 their MOTHER is not AVAILABLE. Still love una ooooooo weh dey fight GOD bless"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3775888_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8
''My LOVELY HUSBAND COMRADE TONY EDOCHIE who FONDLY calls me MUMMY says: MUMMY IF U ARE NOT IMPORTANT NO BODY WILL TALK ABOUT U. HE is PROUDLY telling my again MUMMY carry go I LOVE UR MAKEUP. So fighters what else do hv 2 SAY. TEL D PERSONS DAT SENT U PEOPLE dat I AM NOT AVAILABLE PLS TRY AGAIN LATER N BY D TIME U TRY AGAIN, IT WIL B SWITCHED OFF. I rest my CASE. Meanwhile THANK ALL MY GREAT PEOPLE DAT ANSWERED THEM . U HAVE SHOWN ME D LOVE GOD BLESS U GUYS''[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF_iHDXKEFK/?taken-by=ritaedochie

Click here https://www.nairaland.com/3133912/fans-complain-rita-edochies-makeup to see the picture that started this whole thing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by DanceVille: 6:53pm On May 29, 2016
Some Nigerians Are just too intelligent at detecting flaws buh when it comes to them using their intelligence to do something better, they fail.

Make-up ko.. Up-make ni.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by agarawu23(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2016
Cool
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by kossyablaze(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2016
Lolzzzz cool... LadyF ... Ours loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by mareema(f): 6:57pm On May 29, 2016
cool..haters js be hatin for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by ebamma(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2016
agarawu23:
Cool
my guy wetin bring cool come dis Mata now?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 29, 2016

what of the almost-aborted child

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by kossyablaze(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2016
mareema:
cool..haters js be hatin for no reason
no mind dem
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by HERSLEY(f): 7:01pm On May 29, 2016
kossyablaze:
no mind dem
Nigerians sabi frustrate person eh.By the way, U r cute
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by kossyablaze(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2016
HERSLEY:
U r cute
thanx hon.... All for my lady

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by HERSLEY(f): 7:03pm On May 29, 2016
kossyablaze:
thanx hon.... All for my lady
u lucky.Still searching lol
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by DanceVille: 7:03pm On May 29, 2016
Some Nigerians Are just too intelligent at detecting flaws buh when it comes to them using their intelligence to do something better, they fail.

Make-up ko.. Up-make ni.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Afrok(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2016
This is not my business, my concern is WHO WILL DO MAKE-OVER FOR NIGERIA AND HER ECONOMY? cry

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by gurunlocker: 7:07pm On May 29, 2016
She don vex... she just upload all pictures in her archives....
No vex ma

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Laveda(f): 7:07pm On May 29, 2016
Nigerians seff

undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by HopeAlive14(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2016
Make up or not, you are a beautiful woman, madam.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Akshow: 7:09pm On May 29, 2016
Mtcheeeeew.Com
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 29, 2016
This is irrelevant to the present economic situation of the nation.

May God make this nation great again and restore the peace it once had. May our leaders receive the needed grace to lift this nation higher.

God bless Nigeria, God bless Nigerians.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2016
Wetin dey worry this big ass woman? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Safemode(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2016
Well.
This should be her last response on this issue.

Its a response to silence even the dumbest among those yabbing her.
Meanwhile, there are so many mis-birthed children on the internet nowadays. Just negodu those you can ignore & blast the few unfortunate ones you can blast.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Ajibel(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2016
Rondy Edochie was my classmate back in CMF.

People should free the woman biko.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by pinkyliceous(f): 7:11pm On May 29, 2016
Shame to noseypokers lol.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Beremx(f): 7:11pm On May 29, 2016
Did she just join instagram?

All these stories of her family because some people told her about her make up?

I hope she can endure the lashing fans give their celebrities on instagram. She just have to be strong.

14 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Mikocake(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2016
FAMILY HISTORY ALL BECAUSE OF MAKE-UP.. AND WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE GREAT, GREATER, GREATEST??...SMH..WOMEN GET WAHALA

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Flyemmyrate(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2016
woman u are wonderful indeed
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by EzeRedd(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2016
HERSLEY:

Still searching? When men full nairaland.
To the topic: I think make up should be banned. Women use it for massive deception. Make up dey cause E-fight die... Ask Mrs edochie and toke makinwa.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by GodwinTobi(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2016
The thing really pain her ooo for she to be uploading her entire family..... Beside check her last comment and u will detect another error

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by GodwinTobi(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2016
"HE isPROUDLY telling my again MUMMY carry go I LOVE UR MAKEUP" did she read what she wrote before posting...?

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Emperessnaughty(f): 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
Lol.. Just pictured my mum doing all dis..

Am not saying it's bad ooo.. I just imagined d way aw smh and smh and smh after reading her post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by HERSLEY(f): 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
EzeRedd:

Still searching? When men full nairaland.
men abi kids? This people dat always fight on fp?
Re: Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 29, 2016
HERSLEY:

Ike nsi...... Siri gi nsi nsi si ebea puo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents / Bobrisky Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Samuel Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.