Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Lucrative Business Can I Do In Ibadan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can I Do In Ibadan? (531 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can I Do In Ibadan? by PrinceGallant: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2020
My fellow nairalanders, I have like 350k and I am looking forward to any business idea or plans I can invest it in or start something doing.

Location is Ibadan.

Mods, Make una help members of this section please... more opinions are needed
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do In Ibadan? by blessStar(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2020
hi , I will send you a mail request now , so we can chat
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do In Ibadan? by blessStar(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2020
PrinceGallant:
My fellow nairalanders, I have like 350k and I am looking forward to any business idea or plans I can invest it in or start something doing.

Location is Ibadan.

I just sent a msg mail request
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do In Ibadan? by Mozino007(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Beware of scammers kid.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do In Ibadan? by tojos(m): 1:20am On Nov 10, 2020
PrinceGallant:

Location is Ibadan.

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

Like I stated earlier, you may choose to do the business part-time or full-time.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse after some years, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do In Ibadan? by mastertunji(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Let's do poultry business together.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do In Ibadan? by SaintUlot: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Come and join my chymall team and witness the definition of financial freedom.

Chat me on WhatsApp:https:///s/saintulot

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Kiddies Unisex Sneakers For #2000 / Bitrix24 Gold Partner In Nigeria / DOGE Coin For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.