Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Irrigation System Installation And Kit - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Irrigation System Installation And Kit (11382 Views)

Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. / How to Plant Plantain Suckers In Dry Season Without Irrigation System 100% Yield / Obiano Inspects Rice Irrigation At Ogbaru As Anambra Targets 600,000 MT Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
If you are using 3inch filter, you will need to buy 3inch socket and bushing as shown below.

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
If it 2inch then you don't need bushing just ask for 2inch socket....I will advise you go with the filter to those into plumbing material to avoid confusion.

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
On how to maintain and insight about it check my IG. If your water source is stream or river, compulsorily you will need filter so that your drip tape will last and your crop will enjoy uniform water dropping from each emitter.
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
When you start pumping machine and it taking longer to load "notice" your water seal is about to spoil. When you notice drip tape is not full, either your filter is dirty or your water seal is not good again. When your water is low, rate at which dirty will be clogging your filter will be fast. Always makes sure your suction hose don't touch ground!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
komoland:
Alright.
where is my percentage? Abi you think say I no see you cheesy??
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
nah tigmax I dey use. I have two, if one has issue I will use the second till I repair it (6hp 3inch outlet)
that means it not so safe to have just one should in case one becomes faulty
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Sterlingsolutns: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please, what is the brand name of this 4 inches outlet 10hp pumping machine. My location is quite a distance from Akure. Looking at buying it from a local vendor around. I'm really interested

Thanks

Farmerakinloye6:
nah tigmax I dey use. I have two, if one has issue I will use the second till I repair it (6hp 3inch outlet)
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Sterlingsolutns:
Please, what is the brand name of this 4 inches outlet 10hp pumping machine. My location is quite a distance from Akure. Looking at buying it from a local vendor around. I'm really interested

Thanks

this should help

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by gokpoechi(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
I will start with my own, though a little bit old school grin, I will also show new school too. If you want to install irrigation system,this should come to your mind, your water source and farm topography. After that, design how (sketch) the system will look like.this is My own sketch below

Boss,

Is it possible to use 2inch PVC pipe in those areas that you used hose (see my red arrows in the attached picture)?

If yes, are there any disadvantages using PVC in those areas?

I will appreciate all contributions.

Thank you

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2021
gokpoechi:

Boss,

Is it possible to use 2inch PVC pipe in those areas that you used hose (see my red arrows in the attached picture)?

If yes, are there any disadvantages using PVC in those areas?

I will appreciate all contributions.

Thank you
yes, that means you are doing permanent installation which doesn't make sense. What if you want to modify?
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by gokpoechi(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
yes, that means you are doing permanent installation which doesn't make sense. What if you want to modify?

Okay I see. Thank you very much
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Boldtouch: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good evening boss, do you have a short video or pictures of how to connect drip tapes to lay flat pipes instead of the PVC pipes as depicted in your illustration.
It appears easier to disconnect and reuse any time and location wise.
Thanking you in advance.
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Boldtouch:
Good evening boss, do you have a short video or pictures of how to connect drip tapes to lay flat pipes instead of the PVC pipes as depicted in your illustration.
It appears easier to disconnect and reuse any time and location wise.
Thanking you in advance.
I don't have at the moment. Palm fruit bunch fell on my pvc and it got broken, I will post how to fix it on my IG by next week. Also, I will be modify my irrigation setup soon because I want to expand my vegetable farm from 5500-20,000 stand against next year, and I be using flat hose. I will post it on my channel.

1 Like

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Boldtouch: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Way to go boss, am keenly following to be aware when you finally drop off the videos.
Thanks for your prompt response, accept my warmest regards as always Sir.
Farmerakinloye6:
I don't have at the moment. Palm fruit bunch fell on my pvc and it got broken, I will post how to fix it on my IG by next week. Also, I will be modify my irrigation setup soon because I want to expand my vegetable farm from 5500-20,000 stand against next year, and I be using flat hose. I will post it on my channel.

1 Like

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
The video on how to fix burst or broken pvc is available on my IG NOW, IT will be available on my channel latest tomorrow morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Boldtouch: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good evening boss, any news on update on the drip tapes connection on the lay flat hose you promised this week. Great weekend ahead!
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Boldtouch:
Good evening boss, any news on update on the drip tapes connection on the lay flat hose you promised this week. Great weekend ahead!
read carefully! I don't promise flat and drip, what I promised is fixing burst PVC which is now available on my channel. Connecting drip and flat hose will be soon.

1 Like

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Boldtouch: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
OK, copy that! Regards
Farmerakinloye6:
read carefully! I don't promise flat and drip, what I promised is fixing burst PVC which is now available on my channel. Connecting drip and flat hose will be soon.
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by hadex90(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hi @farmerakinloye6 I just copied your WhatsApp number, I need you mentorship and honest advice cucumber dry season
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Wonder1844(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thanks
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by hadex90(m): 4:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Farmerakinloye6:
Below is tap, rubber washer and drip connector. Drip connector is use to join Drip should Incase there is burst or hole on it.
Hello, please anybody that can supply me with rubber washer and tap for drip irrigation? Please let me know ASAP
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Ayobami3310c(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
There is white also and it's the thickest
Farmerakinloye6:
to my knowledge there is 3 type of flat hose; blue hose@100meters 18k, black hose@100 meters 36k and green hose 29k here in akure. At the moment am using green hose because it is thick and can also serve black hose function.
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Ayobami3310c:
There is white also and it's the thickest
you are correct,I don't see it as at the time I want to buy layflat.

1 Like

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2022
Have modify my irrigation system due to expansion, before that, I design what it will look like to make me know the materials I will buy..

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Firstly, I make ridges using line to make the ridges straight,and uniform at (furrow)1.2m. the list of material I bought are; layflat,flat hose drip tape,tap, puncher, draw rubber,pvc gum, pvc, tee, elbow,end cap, pvc hdpe valve.

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by ms6743(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
FarmTech:

Sorry for that. Antispam isn't perfect. I have seen many good posts being marked spam. Contact the mods if any of ur posts get deleted.
FarmTech my main account Farmerakinloye is banned by antispam bot, I can't continue this thread, do something ASAP
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by FarmTech(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
ms6743:
FarmTech my main account Farmerakinloye is banned by antispam bot, I can't continue this thread, do something ASAP
Done. Antibot wey no get sense.
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2022
FarmTech:

Done. Antibot wey no get sense.
thank you sir!
Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2022
1. I place the layflat on ridges to know where I will do ridge that will connect all the ridges,so the layflat can balance. 2. I connect all the ridges.

1 Share

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2022
1. I peg the layflat so it can be firm. 2. Punch the layflat to create hole for tap. The video is available on my channel.

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2022
1. I insert the tap to layflat 2. Insert the drip to tap 3. End drip tape by knot it. After that is to peg the drip tape to fall in (on ridges straight) line. It available on my YouTube channel, Some short video will also be available on IG shortly too..

Re: Irrigation System Installation And Kit by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2022
I close one end of layflat by using end cap, draw rubber,pvc gum and pvc. The video will be available tomorrow on my YouTube channel.To be continue......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bewrey Waste Available For Sale In Ibadan / When Is The Right Time To Plant Any Crop? / CBN Disburses ₦42 Billion To 15 States To Support Wheat Cultivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.