Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

See How One (honourable) Beat Up her mum - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How One (honourable) Beat Up her mum (392 Views)

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How One (honourable) Beat Up her mum by Novicmp3(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2020
A Nigerian (Honourable) beat up his brother’s wife with tugs over a little misunderstanding

READ ON WHAT HERSHER DAUGHTER SENT TO US

My name s Mirian Nwanyanwu am from Etche local government area in river’s state .I am writing on the incident dat happened on 8/11/2020 in the village.

My mum was just sitting outside the house and she heard my uncle shouting from backyard on how she will deal with her ( her mum ) on hearing that she tuned down the radio to know what the shout was all about immediately.

Visit the link below to see what really happened

Source : https://novicmp3.com.ng/see-how-my-uncle-honourable-beat-up-my-mum/

1 Share

Re: See How One (honourable) Beat Up her mum by YoonSung57: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2020
I will support you if you plan coup for the honourable, that idiot need to be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: See How One (honourable) Beat Up her mum by Novicmp3(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2020
The (Honourable) needs to be discharged from office and punish

1 Like

Re: See How One (honourable) Beat Up her mum by writetopoker2: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Make use of human right organization and woman abuse groups

1 Like

Re: See How One (honourable) Beat Up her mum by Novicmp3(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2020
I don't really know where I can get one
Re: See How One (honourable) Beat Up her mum by donbachi(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2020
Taaaa!.we die dia.

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank / Native Doctor Slap Fake Man Of God In Anambra / Two Teenagers Arrested For Removing A Girl's Private Part For N500,000 In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.