Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Do I Get Dollar At The Official Rate, I Want To Pay Over $100k Worth Of Item - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Dollar At The Official Rate, I Want To Pay Over $100k Worth Of Item (1939 Views)

Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C / CBN Signals End To Official Rate Regime For Naira / Midas shipping & freight, My Experience, Story And Lost of item with them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Dollar At The Official Rate, I Want To Pay Over $100k Worth Of Item by sacajawea: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2020
I want to buy a Special Vehicle abroad and I want to pay for it, my partner said the only way to go about it is to buy dollar from Aboki, deposit it in a Domiciliary account here, then use the Mastercard attached to it to pay.
But that would cost me over ₦100 extra per Dollar. Pls how do I Go about this and Circumvent it? With the kind of money involved, I should be able to get a proper rate.

IMPORTERS PLS HELP ME ����
Re: How Do I Get Dollar At The Official Rate, I Want To Pay Over $100k Worth Of Item by dawnomike(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2020
sacajawea:
I want to buy a Special Vehicle abroad and I want to pay for it, my partner said the only way to go about it is to buy dollar from Aboki, deposit it in a Domiciliary account here, then use the Mastercard attached to it to pay.
But that would cost me over ₦100 extra per Dollar. Pls how do I Go about this and Circumvent it. With the kind of money invilved, I should be able to get a proper rate.
Importers Pls help me ����
You can't get the official rate except you have an insider in a bank to help. (Those at money transfer/remittance unit)
Re: How Do I Get Dollar At The Official Rate, I Want To Pay Over $100k Worth Of Item by Kobicove(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2020
sacajawea:
But that would cost me over ₦100 extra per Dollar. Pls how do I Go about this and Circumvent it? With the kind of money involved, I should be able to get a proper rate.

IMPORTERS PLS HELP ME ����

You can get USD allocation at CBN rate to make payment for an import provided it's not on the list of items banned from getting allocation.

Note that the USD will never be given to you cash or paid into your account by the bank you would need to fill a document called a "Form M" including all the details of the supplier then the money will be transfered to his account.
Re: How Do I Get Dollar At The Official Rate, I Want To Pay Over $100k Worth Of Item by sacajawea: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2020
dawnomike:
You can't get the official rate except you have an insider in a bank to help. (Those at money transfer/remittance unit)
So what is the best rate and where do I get it
Re: How Do I Get Dollar At The Official Rate, I Want To Pay Over $100k Worth Of Item by dawnomike(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2020
sacajawea:

So what is the best rate and where do I get it
Depending in d amount... mk use of western union or moneygram

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Login To My LUNO Wallet/account / Let Us Join Hands And Own E-commerce Stores Like Amazon Walmart Bestbuy & Jumia / Zimbabwean White Farmers: how are they doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.