Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Bat Pymetrics Game Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bat Pymetrics Game Test (3253 Views)

How To Pass BAT Packaging Technician Pymetrics. / BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 / BAT Culture Questionnaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bat Pymetrics Game Test by king1988(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Hello my very big family,
Pls I need a guide on how to crack British American Tobacco pymetrics game test.
I have no experience on it, anyone that has written the game test should pls assist a brother on how to be successful on it.
Thank you all�
Re: Bat Pymetrics Game Test by Pymetrics: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2020
king1988:
Pls I need a guide on how to crack British American Tobacco pymetrics game test.
I have no experience on it, anyone that has written the game test should pls assist a brother on how to be successful on it.
Thank you all�
There is no right or wrong answer bro. Just go and pick answers with your reasoning.
Re: Bat Pymetrics Game Test by king1988(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Alright, thank you so much
Re: Bat Pymetrics Game Test by Nelson9999: 3:56am On Nov 12, 2020
king1988:
Alright, thank you so much
how was the test bro. Any mail from them yet?
Re: Bat Pymetrics Game Test by JohnEsq: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2020
king1988:
Thank you all�

Hello bro, have you taken the test, how was it?
Re: Bat Pymetrics Game Test by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
JohnEsq:

Hello bro, have you taken the test, how was it?
Did you take the test too? How was it?

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Any Unemployed Person, Tell Them To Go Register At The NDE Office / First Bank Ability Test Invitation For FBN Graduate Recruitment 2013 / SHORTLIST Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.