Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Where Can I Get Zinox Audio And Vga Drivers? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where Can I Get Zinox Audio And Vga Drivers? (8097 Views)

New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale / New Zinox Core I7 Laptops For Sale / My Experience With A Zinox Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Zinox Audio And Vga Drivers? by farukz3: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2007
please help me on where to dowload audio and vga drivers for zinox power4 nootbook. i tried their data base but all i got is an error message. plz help!
Re: Where Can I Get Zinox Audio And Vga Drivers? by mmarcel(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2007
My Friend, Zinox do not produce Notebooks and they have refused to provide the link to the OEM

I had the same problem with my Zinox Al55 laptop, untill I took a closer look at the systems configuration. The Original Equipment Manufaturer (OEM) for my Zinox is COMPAL

So I visited [url=http://WWW.COMPAL.COM]WWW.COMPAL.COM[/url], loo and behold there lies all the Drivers I was looking for.

Look at your systems configuration and see if it is the same COMPAL, then visit their website for all the drivers you might need.

GOOD LUCK
Re: Where Can I Get Zinox Audio And Vga Drivers? by mmarcel(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2007
My Friend, Zinox do not produce Notebooks and they have refused to provide the link to the OEM

I had the same problem with my Zinox Al55 laptop, untill I took a closer look at the systems configuration. The Original Equipment Manufaturer (OEM) for my Zinox is COMPAL and the Original Model number is IAL55

So I visited www.compal.com, loo and behold there lies all the Drivers I was looking for.

Look at your systems configuration and see if it is the same COMPAL, then visit their website for all the drivers you might need.
Re: Where Can I Get Zinox Audio And Vga Drivers? by inze(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2007
mmarcel has got the answer but if you still have problem with it.

Try downloading Driver Genius Professional.

It search your motherboard type and the device that lacks driver and downloads the drivers from the motherboard probucer's site. All these takes place "under your nose".

I've used it and still using it.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Remove $RECYCLE.BIN Virus From My Laptop And External HDD? / Free Window Vista Product Key / How To Make VLC Player Stop Freezing On Your Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.