Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Amazing Fact On Wwe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amazing Fact On Wwe (839 Views)

OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) / Update on WWE Recent Shows / Yours Thoughts On Wwe's CM Punk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Fact On Wwe by LuvinGuy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2007
For anyone who actually watches this white trash nonsense:

60 wrestlers under the age of 45 have died over the last 10 years. 

The sad thing is WWE puts the pressure on them to be huge, and I'm guessing they don't drug test.
Re: Amazing Fact On Wwe by nguage(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2007
but, there are black wrestlers too, its not white trash
Re: Amazing Fact On Wwe by chuckdee4(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2007
Call it trash or whatever u like these guys have made their money, a few smart ones like The Rock left before the sport killed them.
Its not a controlled sport (Drug wise), heck its not even a sport cos they already know the outcome of matches, its just entertainment, crazy entertainment.
the list of dead wrestlers keep increasing and most of them never die of natural causes
Re: Amazing Fact On Wwe by LuvinGuy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2007
chuckdee4:

Its not a controlled sport (Drug wise), heck its not even a sport because they already know the outcome of matches, its just entertainment, crazy entertainment.
the list of dead wrestlers keep increasing and most of them never die of natural causes

Word.  I feel sorry for anyone who actually believes that the WWE gives out drug tests. . .LMAO.

First off, Vince McMahon saying they "test their wrestlers for steroids" is laughable at best. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Anyone that believes that is absolutely idiotic. I would put my entire salary on the fact that not only do they not test for 'roids, but that they probably give them out to their wrestlers. It is not a real sport, therefore it cannot be regulated like one. McMahon knows exactly what his fans want. . .exactly what he wants his guys to look like. He could care less about their well being. He wants the $$$$$$$ that it brings to him. That cash ain't coming if the dudes look like Tim Kurkjian.

Only redeeming quality of wrestling is the white trash girls. But, thats like going to the local looney bin to pick up chicks.
I used to watch wrestling. . .when I was like 10. Eventually, most of us grow up.
Re: Amazing Fact On Wwe by nguage(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2007
I feel bad for benoit, i use to be a big fan.

(1) (Reply)

The Africa Nations Cup (ghana 2008) Dedicated Discussion Forum / Arsenal Bottling It / Who Is Better? Morinho Vs Avram Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.