Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" (1108 Views)

The Rapture: Before Or After The Great Tribulation? / Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" by LordIsaac(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
sharpwriter:

You are the one that needs to go read the Bible again sir especially that Revelation he quoted .. Read my reply to Nephilim.

I have some of those verses I explained in my laptop and I could send them if you want.

The only reason I commented on this topic is because it baffles me how a simple and glaring writing is invisible to the people who claims to read the scripture.

I'm done arguing things like this because for me it's an old battle or adventure to make people see. If they want to see let them see and if otherwise God will open their eyes later.

You know it's sometimes amusing to see people preaching in front of a crowd speaking wrong things like an authority while you know they are crude and know little to nothing.

This topic about rapture or second coming and antichrist blah blah is what made many Christians obsessed about the Endtimes - the words of many Christians about the American presidential elections is a fact that people don't know what they are saying.

Anyone from any party could emerge American president and when the time of Antichrist comes no one will stop him, not even the entire prayer of the saints.

And yes, let everyone with less inner peace about these things Brace up because the great tribulations and antichrist emergence will surely happen before the second coming of christ as it is written.

And don't let anyone deceive you, the scriptures is simple if you open your heart when reading. Second coming is same as rapture. That's all.

Rapture is a word gotten from the word enraptured signifying something joyous which is attributed to the expected revelation of the Lord. That word was used by the mother church from which other protestants broke out from and some of these doctrines or practices are still in us subconsciously.

Rapture itself can't be found anywhere in the Bible. And many many other things bro. I know you may not reason with these truths but I have said it accordingly.
I've read the Bible. I've listened to Professors of theology teach at Ecwa Seminary Church. I've listened to spirit inspired sermons from Pastor Kumuyi and others who have taught for over 40years. Believe me when I say he is WRONG! He must stop mixing things up.
Re: The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" by sharpwriter(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
LordIsaac:

I've read the Bible. I've listened to Professors of theology teach at Ecwa Seminary Church. I've listened to spirit inspired sermons from Pastor Kumuyi and others who have taught for over 40years. Believe me when I say he is WRONG! He must stop mixing things up.

You may have listened to all powerful men of God and attended all the seminaries of theology in the world but if you can't understand you can't understand.

Go and read again. Even Paul the Apostle told the Galatians that any angel from heaven who preaches another gospel to them is accursed. So because you listened to Kumuyi means he speaks the truth the way the Bible spoke it.

May God just help we the general folks and congregation. It could be fearful to suddenly come to light in the same Bible we have held for years and see that our many and most reverred shepherds have been teaching rubbish about some topics.

You will now question whether they do read this Bible themselves. It may even get us to other realms of conspiracy theories in the sense that they may know some of these things and choose not to teach the right things in order to keep the congregation under them in perpetual blindness.
Re: The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" by LordIsaac(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
sharpwriter:

You may have listened to all powerful men of God and attended all the seminaries of theology in the world but if you can't understand you can't understand.

Go and read again. Even Paul the Apostle told the Galatians that any angel from heaven who preaches another gospel to them is accursed. So because you listened to Kumuyi means he speaks the truth the way the Bible spoke it.

May God just help we the general folks and congregation. It could be fearful to suddenly come to light in the same Bible we have held for years and see that our many and most reverred shepherds have been teaching rubbish about some topics.

You will now question whether they do read this Bible themselves. It may even get us to other realms of conspiracy theories in the sense that they may know some of these things and choose not to teach the right things in order to keep the congregation under them in perpetual blindness.
My own pastors have not been teaching rubbish. The HolyGhost does not reveal rubbish. Stop the heresy!
Re: The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" by sharpwriter(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
LordIsaac:

My own pastors have not been teaching rubbish. The HolyGhost does not reveal rubbish. Stop the heresy!

Stop the wrong teachings too. If you are not the lazy type, just go back to that scriptures and read about this subject again and again and the verses that talked about it. It's simple, not rocket science. Have some respect for God's word and check the Bible yourself as one intending to gain knowledge.
Re: The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" by obonujoker(m): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
sharpwriter:

Stop the wrong teachings too. If you are not the lazy type, just go back to that scriptures and read about this subject again and again and the verses that talked about it. It's simple, not rocket science. Have some respect for God's word and check the Bible yourself as one intending to gain knowledge.

Thanks for this... However they won't.... They will argue and argue, even if you point out the words of Jesus clearly written.... These left behind teachings have really poisoned the mind of many believers

1 Like

Re: The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" by sharpwriter(m): 1:04am On Nov 12, 2020
obonujoker:

Thanks for this... However they won't.... They will argue and argue, even if you point out the words of Jesus clearly written.... These left behind teachings have really poisoned the mind of many believers

My brother, I don't know what's there o. The stronghold holding them back to acknowledge God's word is really strong. As for this topic, I think they are really scared to learn the truth, since it is a rude shock to know that the so much expected rapture won't save from the great tribulation cheesy

They feel betrayed and can't come to that reality, hence, they continue argument. On the other hand, some just don't want to know the truth. Their own Bible knowledge is only from the pulpit, not from the word of God. And they teach these wrongs from generation to generation which in turn becomes a stronghold that is difficult to uproot.

I just want them to know that God made people, not zombies smiley

1 Like

Re: The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" by Nephilim: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2020
obonujoker:

Bro... I asked you how many times Christ is coming again, you haven't answered grin
lolz grin I refer you to the scripture and you haven't checked. You just want to believe what you want to believe, smh!
Re: The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" by Nephilim: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2020
sharpwriter:

Are these things hard? No wonder you people fail simple comprehension. This OP has spoken nothing but the truth.

I know it's a shock for some of you to realize you have been lied to or taught the wrong thing for years upon years, some twenty, thirty forty years.

The wrong teaching became a stronghold and you can't even read the truth and understand again because of what you have been made to believe especially preached by supposed mighty men of God.

Haha... It can be shocking and hilarious but you are the one who needs to go back to that Bible, yes that Bible, read it again and understand. It was written in English not Arabic.

Modified : And don't let anyone deceive you, the scriptures is simple if you open your heart when reading. Second coming is same as rapture. That's all.

Rapture is a word gotten from the word enraptured signifying something joyous which is attributed to the expected revelation of the Lord. That word was used by the mother church from which other protestants broke out from and some of these doctrines or practices are still in us subconsciously.

Rapture itself can't be found anywhere in the Bible. I challenge you and give you an assignment to search the whole Bible for the word rapture if you will see it

So Jesus once came, died, resurrected and departed and promised to come again. That's what believers are expecting. Second coming is simply second coming. It's not further mathematics.

Don't let all those calculating rubbish about the days in book of Revelation and Daniel confuse you. No one knows the day except the God in heaven. Second coming is what it is - Second coming which believers today know as rapture (word gotten from the pulpit and preachers mouth).

And many many other things bro. I know you may not reason with these truths but I have said it accordingly.
hahaha jeez! This is so hilarious. grin grin scripture is simple because it's written in English.. Now I see you where your problem is coming from, personal english interpretation to Spirit inspired words! Smh.
You are just a sharpwriter not a sharpreader and sharplistener.

I've asked questions and you have no idea. I've given scripture upon scripture yet you kept ranting like a baby. Revelation 3:7-11. Do a critical study and ask for Holy Spirit to explain grin
Re: The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" by sharpwriter(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha jeez! This is so hilarious. grin grin scripture is simple because it's written in English.. Now I see you where your problem is coming from, personal english interpretation to Spirit inspired words! Smh.
You are just a sharpwriter not a sharpreader and sharplistener.

I've asked questions and you have no idea. I've given scripture upon scripture yet you kept ranting like a baby. Revelation 3:7-11. Do a critical study and ask for Holy Spirit to explain grin

Me ranting like a baby? So because Jesus said he will keep those of church of Philadelphia from temptation hour means it's rapture before tribulation? Lol

So the scripture should be hard like rocket science abi. If you had any atom of reading via the Spirit, you won't deny the truth and what's clear and glaring. I bet you actually went to look for a scripture that looks close to what you support but you don't understand.

I think you're afraid and a coward like the rest who teach this wrong doctrine because you can't wrap your head around the truth since it gives you goose bumps to think your so much feared tribulations comes before the escape.

Open your heart and go read through , brace up yourself for that which is to come because you ain't going anywhere until that man of sin is revealed as the scripture says.

The scriptures the OP gave is enough for those who opens heart truly to the Lord to understand. You're simply disillusioned because you are a pulpit listener not a listener to the word of God and this attitude of yours will put you in unnecessary bondage for some time till you are more interested in the truth to ask questions yourself.

You're still in your zombie state, not the enlightened state of those who know what they are doing and have reason to have faith in God because of what they have seen, known and tested.
Re: The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" by Nephilim: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2020
sharpwriter:

Me ranting like a baby? So because Jesus said he will keep those of church of Philadelphia from temptation hour means it's rapture before tribulation? Lol

So the scripture should be hard like rocket science abi. If you had any atom of reading via the Spirit, you won't deny the truth and what's clear and glaring. I bet you actually went to look for a scripture that looks close to what you support but you don't understand.

I think you're afraid and a coward like the rest who teach this wrong doctrine because you can't wrap your head around the truth since it gives you goose bumps to think your so much feared tribulations comes before the escape.

Open your heart and go read through , brace up yourself for that which is to come because you ain't going anywhere until that man of sin is revealed as the scripture says.

The scriptures the OP gave is enough for those who opens heart truly to the Lord to understand. You're simply disillusioned because you are a pulpit listener not a listener to the word of God and this attitude of yours will put you in unnecessary bondage for some time till you are more interested in the truth to ask questions yourself.

You're still in your zombie state, not the enlightened state of those who know what they are doing and have reason to have faith in God because of what they have seen, known and tested.

yen yen yen yen! Lolz grin
too much letters, zero spirit inspired! Hogwash!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sin Is Sin / Free Wallpaper / Church For Hot Girls? What Else Will We Not See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.