Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Need Advice On What Action To Take, I Have Been Cheated By Betkingg! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need Advice On What Action To Take, I Have Been Cheated By Betkingg! (539 Views)

Ronaldo Takes Legal Action To Protect Wealth From Fiance Georgina - Pulse Sports / Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus / Super League Clubs Begin Legal Action To Protect Players & Co. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On What Action To Take, I Have Been Cheated By Betkingg! by ogoloray(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2020
I opened a betting account for the first time three weeks ago, and activated the bonus programme, all the while completely oblivious of the rediculous terms and conditions attached to it...

But I lost the bet anyway, so a week later I opened a new fetking account and deposited 9k, with hopes that I could take advantage of the bonus, I was shocked to find out how outrageous the requirements were to win the bet...

But I got lucky met the requirements, and the total amount was 145k. Then came the time to make the withdrawal, it kept being reversed to the betking account...

When I contacted them, that was when they informed me that it has come to their knowledge that I was operating multiple accounts, and that I would forfeit all the funds in the account, inclusive of the initial 9k I deposited...

I was very surprised when I read the email, now the question is, why did they keep accepting deposits, when they don't permit multiple accounts... Yes, I know it's in the terms and conditions, and I failed to read that part of it, bit I have made a total of 1k in that account and they are telling me it's all gone...

I am ready to take legal action, because I feel I have been exploited.... Please I need good advice from anyone that has knowledge on a good approach towards this matter, and please share your experience if you have experienced such... Thanks!!!
Re: I Need Advice On What Action To Take, I Have Been Cheated By Betkingg! by YoonSung57: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Until betting send you back to your village, you no go learn

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What Action To Take, I Have Been Cheated By Betkingg! by mide8989: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2020
I believe you should know that opening multiple accounts with one bookie is wrong and it's in their terms and conditions. I don't think there is anything you can do about it. Just let it slide. Open another account with a betting company you are comfortable with, read there terms and conditions and you can make your money again.

But you will like my basketball tips if you can check it out. We have lost only twice in 14 days betting on single game of 1.86 average odds daily and it free.
Today's game will be posted soon. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What Action To Take, I Have Been Cheated By Betkingg! by Samuelojonla123(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
for me there's nothing you can do to them because multiple account is not allowed in their terms and conditions just go open another betting account
Re: I Need Advice On What Action To Take, I Have Been Cheated By Betkingg! by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
There is nothing I can do, the deposit was permitted since it wasn't their control over the payment gateway. (PayStack). Anyways, multiple accounts isn't permitted hence, loss of fund. If Betking support customer to customer transfer, you could have try selling the fund (if there are buyer or people in need)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Basketball And Football Tips/bet From A Genuine And Reliable Source / Bet King: Drop Some Ideas On How To Win N80 Million This Weekend / Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua On Punching Machine - Guess Who Won........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.