Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 (3206 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To The Quarter-Finals?

Chelsea: 86% (19 votes)
Copenhagen: 13% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Real Madrid Vs FC Copenhagen- UCL (4 - 0) On 2nd October 2013 / UCL: Real Madrid Vs Lyon [3 - 0] On March 16, 2011 / UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2011
nateevs:

Imagine he goes on the win the CL again this season.
i fear that guy
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
Hmmm no shaking REAL M. Is just a work over 4 d more stronger blue side.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by FBS: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
JM. . .ma fav coach of all time.  grin.

Carlos na funny man. He says Josh is not ready but plays him when the team is struggling on the pitch?

Today was more or less an easy game, why didn't he play him?

As for the front men (DD, Nic and FT), Lotti himself has no idea how to use the 3 of them. What formation will work correctly. I guess that will come with time.

I wouldn't say he DD, is no longer interested but rather he doesn't want to be in the "mix". By that I mean, the central striking role. He is either drifting right or left. Instead of him hitting the freaking ball, he is busy making a pass. WTF?

Anyways, this match for me was not that important. I looked past it before it even started.

EPL. . .Citeh. I want a win!!!
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by FBS: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
What I want to understand though is, how the team lost its chemistry? How? When?
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by nateevs(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2011
I am not quite sure we lost the chemistry as shown today from the play up until the forward line. We just are not getting goals. 3pts against Citeh for me will more than make my week. The EPL is not over yet.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by switch47(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
Well,like i said it was a case of a mumu team playing another mumu team. Both teams are of equal level. Shame on chelsea.the bad moment continues this weekend,cant wait.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by FBS: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
nateevs:

I am not quite sure we lost the chemistry as shown today from the play up until the forward line. We just are not getting goals. 3pts against Citeh for me will more than make my week. The EPL is not over yet.
You could be right but its clear the team aint playing like they did before.

But yeah, a win a against Citeh will do just fine.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
SWITCH, u'r only a kid that lacks manners n also an attention seeker n dat u wont get. Go hug a tramsformer 4 all i care hehehehehehehehe
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by switch47(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
Chelsea can not and wont beat man city.get ready for point loss.brace your selves. DOOM!!
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by Limaoscar: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
What I want to understand though is, how the team lost its chemistry? How? When?  

@FBS,

Easy answers:
1. How: by Letting Ray Wikins go [/i]
2. When: When Ray left and When Lotti refused to listen or at least confer with Chelsea former scout-Mike Emenalo.[i]

Carlo comes accross like a man who does not listen inspite of His calm demeanor.

I am very,very worried for our team. He's so clue-less sometimes for a coach at that level.

I mean not scoring today ahead of a match with a team like City with positive psychology behind their skull is worrisome.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
Hmmm let us just keep our fingers cross, may b Ancelloti might find his bearing which he losed long ago.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by MeGaStReEt: 12:00am On Mar 17, 2011
Limaoscar:

@FBS,

Easy answers:
1. How: by Letting Ray Wikins go [/i]
2. When: When Ray left and When Lotti refused to listen or at least confer with Chelsea former scout-Mike Emenalo.[i]

Carlo comes accross like a man who does not listen inspite of His calm demeanor.

You guys keep mentioning Ray. Isn't Carlo the head coach? Was Ray there with him in Italy when he won the CL with Ac Milan. Let him f.ukin use his head and stop looking foncused.

Ray is gone and gone for good. Carlo b4 he signed for Chelsea, I am sure they didnt assure him that he was going to work with Ray 4ever, lets move away from this Ray issue, please
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by switch47(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2011
@henry46
can he find his bearing which according to you "he LOSED a long time ago" ?? LoL!!
@thread
chelsea is still the same rubbish team,yes they beat fc wetin call but the point loss in Epl will continue.the bad moment is not over yet.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by codeb(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2011
hey guys ignore switch, he is just an attention seeker. He will soon get bored and probably be found with rope around his neck. grin
One can only imagine what he is going through now after been dumped by Birmingham,Barcelona and Man utd in less than two weeks from three competitions.

We are the pride of London. Chelsea and Tottenham are truly representing London in particular and EPL in general. Looking forward to a good quarter-final draws.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by switch47(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2011
codeb:

hey guys ignore switch, he is just an attention seeker. He will soon get bored and probably be found with rope around his neck. grin
One can only imagine what he is going through now after been dumped by Birmingham,Barcelona and Man utd in less than two weeks from three competitions.

We are the pride of London. Chelsea and Tottenham are truly representing London in particular and EPL in general. Looking forward to a good quarter-final draws.

Yes! please tell them o. IGNORE SWITCH!! i haate been interupted!! wink wink

and what is this about been dumped. you got to be kidding or ignorant of some fundamental facts about switch47 ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy well better i dont correct you sha. keep up mistaking me for what i am not. keeps it interesting, who gives a hoot who gets kicked out of where anyway.

grin grin grin grin am waiting for Champions leagues draws right now will chelsea die by hanging " Real madrid" or by Firing squad "Inter milan" or by Neuclear Bomb "Barcelona" one of this got to be cheesy cheesy i cant wait for the Sentence to be passed on Chelsea grin grin lose-lose situation for Chelsea. its such fun to see chelsea being sentenced to death in the next round of Champions league grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 by Limaoscar: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
Yes! please tell them o. IGNORE SWITCH!! i haate been interupted!!

and what is this about been dumped. you got to be kidding or ignorant of some fundamental facts about switch47 ? well better i dont correct you sha. keep up mistaking me for what i am not. keeps it interesting, who gives a hoot who gets kicked out of where anyway.

am waiting for Champions leagues draws right now will chelsea die by hanging " Real madrid" or by Firing squad "Inter milan" or by Neuclear Bomb "Barcelona" one of this got to be i cant wait for the Sentence to be passed on Chelsea lose-lose situation for Chelsea. its such fun to see chelsea being sentenced to death in the next round of Champions league

Ah, you're still here, How come you always elude your psychiatrist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Radamel Falcao And Robin Van Persie, Which Do You Prefer Recently? Yarn! / Goal.com Comments Section Diasbled? / Why Is Messi Better Than Ronaldo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.