Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended (4815 Views)

Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2007
WesleyanA:

davidylan, how did i know you'd be the first person to comment on my post.

you have a whole topic dedicated to you: "i hate muslims even though i shouldn't"
anything you say on this thread is discredited. you're just here to carry on your propaganda. keep sippin' on the haterade buddy.

1. that thread was created and titled by our own dear Lord of nairaland, Seun. I hate no muslims, i'm merely enjoying myself.

2. I dont take what 17 yr old kids say seriously. You probably need to go decipher what propaganda really means. Its not the same as speaking out against an evil ideology.

3. at least i'm glad you didnt drag urself down a few notches trying to argue about the validity of that earlier post.

Keep sipping on your immaturade buddy.
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by nossycheek(f): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2007
Aproko:

suckle a man just to stop him from lusting after you? undecided undecided

how many men will a woman suckle in her lifetime? suckle in the market, at work, the visitor, the neigbours because those that lust after women are everywhere

and what will the husband be doing while the luster is being suckled

and what if after suckling, he still lusts after the woman, will he suckle till he can suckle no more

this world is getting stranger by the day

The husband will hold down the sucker's abunna to prevent him from having an erection cool
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Aproko(f): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ nossycheek

LMAO grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by nguage(m): 1:27am On Jun 30, 2007
shocked
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Roscodaddy(m): 1:43am On Jun 30, 2007
Omo I for like be the slave so my madam fit suckle me oh. grin cheesy
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by WesleyanA(f): 2:45am On Jun 30, 2007
davidylan:

1. that thread was created and titled by our own dear Lord of nairaland, Seun. I hate no muslims, i'm merely enjoying myself.

2. I don't take what 17 yr old kids say seriously. You probably need to go decipher what propaganda really means. Its not the same as speaking out against an evil ideology.

3. at least i'm glad you didnt drag yourself down a few notches trying to argue about the validity of that earlier post.

Keep sipping on your immaturade buddy.

you're pathetic. really
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by nguage(m): 2:48am On Jun 30, 2007
davidylan and all this older nairaland members love to feel superior. I don't get inolved with them
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 30, 2007
@ wesleyana

Thanks dear. I know i'm pathetic no need reminding me.  grin
Go grab a sense of humor, angry people die quickly.

n-guage:

davidylan and all this older nairaland members love to feel superior. I don't get inolved with them

superior wetin? My brother abeg get involved with us o, there is no senior or junior brother on the internet o. grin
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by WesleyanA(f): 2:53am On Jun 30, 2007
davidylan:

@ wesleyana

Thanks dear. I know i'm pathetic no need reminding me. grin
Go grab a sense of humor, angry people die quickly.

nah. that's not the way i have my fun. undecided
i bet you were a bully in school.
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 30, 2007
a bully in school? Not ever, i'm harmless as a dove. grin
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by stimulus(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2007
n-guage:

Is this a terse reminder of an inferiority complex on your part? undecided
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by mrpataki(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2007
n-guage:

Is there age matter now in nairaland? Complex matter is bad!
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by olutomiwa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2007
WesleyanA:

nah. that's not the way i have my fun. undecided
i bet you were a bully in school.
CEASE FIRE
davidylan:

a bully in school? Not ever, i'm harmless as a dove. grin

brother man,you are one guy after my heart here on nairalnad,i want you to do me a favour CEASE FIRE AND[b] REACH OUT FOR A HANDSHAKE WITH @WESLEYNA[/b],do it for me man,this thread does not worth all the troubles at  least not between 2 xtains,common man do it for me.GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by stimulus(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2007
olutomiwa:

CEASE FIRE AND REACH OUT FOR A HANDSHAKE

>Sigh!<

See what suckling has led to?  undecided
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2007
no cease fire until she suckles me. grin
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by ikamefa(f): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2007
shocked cheesy

Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by stimulus(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2007
davidylan:

shocked shocked

I can now understand why the Islamic scholar's fatwa is a powerful evengelistic tool! Even you don nearly convert! grin
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 01, 2007
suckle a man just to stop him from lusting after you?

how many men will a woman suckle in her lifetime? suckle in the market, at work, the visitor, the neigbours because those that lust after women are everywhere

and what will the husband be doing while the luster is being suckled

and what if after suckling, he still lusts after the woman, will he suckle till he can suckle no more
this world is getting stranger by the day

This is the funniest I've read in a while.
can't stop laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 01, 2007
i saw something like that somewhere too but this time it was an american couple.
the lady breastfed her kids till they were like 12 and they're still at it.

there are eccentric people in the world. that "Islamic scholar"' doesn't represent the whole muslim population
just as that one american family doesn't represent the whole american population.

the guy has a right to his opinion but he's not supposed to impose it on anyone. suspension serves him right.

wes,if you say this,how do you respond to the prophet Mohammed giving the same advice?
Should he be suspended too?
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 01, 2007
just ignore the kid, she's living in denial. grin
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by olutomiwa(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2007
davidylan:

Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Iman3(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2007
babyosisi:

Should he be suspended too?

In some respects,he has been suspended. . .suspended from the thought processes of the apologists.
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by WesleyanA(f): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2007
btway, who suspended him?

I wholeheartedly agree with you n-guage. davidylan especially.

but we both know what the truth is. lol cheesy cool
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2007
WesleyanA:

I wholeheartedly agree with you n-guage. davidylan especially.

but we both know what the truth is. lol cheesy cool

Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by nguage(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2007
When I say older, I am not talking about bithdays. I came across a post sometimes ago, the post was talking about how nairaland is dying. The post was targeted at new members who ''dont make sense''. Davidylan was one of the people who participated in that thread.
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2007
n-guage:

When I say older, I am not talking about bithdays. I came across a post sometimes ago, the post was talking about how nairaland is dying. The post was targeted at new members who ''don't make sense''. Davidylan was one of the people who participated in that thread.

and your point is? Was your name mentioned on that thread? Are you the only "new member"? Why is everyone else not complaining?

By the way i have some "new members" as friends outside the forum so your analogy certainly falls under the category of posts that "dont make sense". And this is the religion thread, you may want to open a separate thread to deal with your grievances.
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by WesleyanA(f): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2007
some new members definitely don't make any sense. no offense.
but then, some old members *cough* davidylan cough also don't make any sense either grin

so it goes both ways, sorta
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2007
WesleyanA:

some new members definitely don't make any sense. no offense.
but then, some old members *cough* davidylan cough also don't make any sense either grin

so it goes both ways, sorta

you just wanted to be noticed eh? now we notice you, you can crawl back under the rock from whence you came. Its impossible to "make sense" when you have kids like you running everywhere typing on subjects they know nothing about.
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by gbadex1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2007
<suckle. . .suckle. . .suckle. . .suckle. . .*belch!* >
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by WesleyanA(f): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2007
we don't want to hear your secrets. keep them to yourself, old man river grin
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by gbadex1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2007
. . .old man river?

will mos definitely keep 'em to my self right after you suckle moi. . .

Now where was i?

*suckle. . .suckle. . .suckle. . .
Re: Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended by nguage(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2007
Davidylan just affirmed the fact that he is nothing but a bully. I just proved it now, all this self-importance, kphsshttttttttttt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud / Are There People In Hell Right Now? An insight into God's justice ! / Teacher's And Research Bible For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.