Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Pls Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help (245 Views)

Airbag Light Has Refused To Go Off.. Pls Help!!! / Pls Help: Car Engine Turns Off And Dies When Car Is Put In Drive Or Reverse. / Pls Help Choose Toyota Camry 2008 And Honda CRV 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Am begging a good Samaritan to pls assist me with something to see me through now till on the 20th of this month pls i can manage money pls anything is acceptable as am down to my last hand. am neither a regular begger nor a scammer as this is the account i've been using u can check my post to confirm am 24 years old i became orphaned in 2016 since then i've been doing menial jobs though am trying to upgrade myself by learning a skill recently as my posts will prove but it has'nt been easy taking on an extra financial burden join with feeding my self with this kinds of job its not easy. i just need a helping hand to cross to 20th of this month by then i will be good. my account has become dormant beause i don't usually have spare cash to leave in my account but i can look for someone that can help me out with that if you request for account details as you help me may god direct your helper to you at the right moment not too early and not late, at the right moment.

(1) (Reply)

I Could Meet Your Automobile Needs. / . / Bike Tracking Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.