Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic (2497 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) / Funny Exam Question Set By National Open University Of Nigeria Lecturer / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by Stephen2324(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
A question set by an examiner to students of Oko polytechnic, department of political science.

What do you think? Can you attempt this question?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by Karlifate: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Well, Johnson should tell them that SARS has been disbanded.

Naija lecturers no go kee pesin.

25 Likes

Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by illicit(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
This must be past question....
Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by MickzyDonald: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
I laughed
Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by hollukorede04(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hahaha
Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by EbukaHades10(m): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karlifate:
grin grin grin grin

Well, Johnson should tell them that SARS has been disbanded.

Naija lecturers no go kee pesin.
Na normal thing na.

I still remember when law of tort lecturer set exam wey contain Iron man and incredible hulk(during the avengers craze).

Good times

4 Likes

Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by bobbybrown007: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
i faint
Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by Worldoma: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
My advice is this, Mr. Johnson, Sars and the students of Oko Poly should all go home since the Examiner has decided to deaded the English language in that question.

Even me here is trying to deaded the remaining English language through my comment.

1 Like

Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Worldoma:
My advice is this, Mr. Johnson, Sars and the students of Oko Poly should all go home since the Examiner has decided to deaded the English language in that question.

Even me here is trying to deaded the remaining English language through my comment.

Mass agbasala grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by OluwasureGig: 12:43am On Nov 12, 2020
#Endsars
Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by Pweetyccee(f): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2020
grin
Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Straight A there for me..
Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by Selfprince1(m): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2020
My type of answering..
As a political science student, it gave us joy the moment we see an applied questions because it gave you the courage to bring about the personal ideas you have learnt so far from the cause �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by Jarchi(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2020
I don't know how guys in the law and public matter department pass, you guys are just great.
Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2020
grin angry

Nairaland 18 years old rapper disses Nigeria politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho&t=159s
Re: A Question Set By An Examiner To Students Of Oko Polytechnic by beautyhd: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
The chances of his success if he takes a legal action is zero.

No long talk

(1) (Reply)

You Will Soon Earn A Lot Of Money In This Career / Ibb Post Ume Exam Date / Only For Students Who Need Financial Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.