Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,503 members, 7,850,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? (552 Views)

Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) / Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction / Iran Rejects Uk's Call For 'trump Deal' To Replace Nuclear Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by seun000: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Biden has beaten Trump in the last US Election. To me, i still dont want Trump to leave the seat. What about u? Pls share thoughts. http://criarysm.com/Ddw

1 Like

Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Why don't you want him to vacant the seat?
Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by BigBabyJesus: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2020
The only transition Biden and just DemonRats are going to get is to full tranny in the big house .

Trump's got this fully covered and the SCOTUS will affirm his massive win and declare him winner.

Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by seun000: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2020
CamusMidas:
Why don't you want him to vacant the seat?
i love what he did for christainity
Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by tillaman(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Trump policy is anti-immigration. I want him to go down.
Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 12, 2020
seun000:
Interesting, what's that in particular and how did it affect your life here in Nigeria?
Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by nzeobi(m): 6:26am On Nov 12, 2020
He should accept the final outcome of the polls
Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by seun000: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2020
nzeobi:
He should accept the final outcome of the polls
really?
Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by bisi16(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2020
What can your support or non support do? Face your country.
Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by bisi16(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2020
seun000:

What did he do for Christianity plz?
Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by mk7doyle2018: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Because Trump ban Nigeria Immigrants from USA. All of them get bad belle for am.

But I asked one Trump hater something.Na only Nigeria dey? Why e no ban Ghana, Cameron, and the many other black african countries?

The call him a racist. But What’s the difference between a whites only employing whites to an Hausa man who only employs Hausas, Yoruba only Yoruba, Ibo’s to IBo’s.

Instead of Nigeria to go fix their country well Dem dey blame the man.
If UK, USA, Canada, etc. Scatter their country the way we scatter our own

Where all of us go dey run go today
Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2020
I believe Trump won, he should not give up! He won, SCOTUS will vindicate him
Re: Do U Support For Trump To Go Down? by BigBabyJesus: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Trump policy is anti-immigration. I want him to go down.
Fix your village shithole you Biastard jewess rat before demanding to go unwelcomed into someone's else house.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Obama And His Father / (video): Ukrainian TV Presenter Calls For Genocide Of Russian Children / FLASHBACK: How Late Queen Received News Of Her Ascension On Her Way To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.