Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Digital Satellite Meter - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Digital Satellite Meter (14480 Views)

New Full HD / Mpeg4 Digital Satellite Finder Meter / Connecting Your Digital Satellite Receiver To The Internet .. / New Digital Satellite Mpeg4 Finder/ Cctv Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
you can check this out. interested? call 08182192590

Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
Features
Low power consumption LED / high-resolution digital display TFT LCD .built-in 2200mAh Li-lon battery, do not need an external power supply, working time is about 3-4 hours, USB port for upgrade,AV output and input function. Satellite images and signal quality can be displayed through the LCD and digital dual screen. Unique satellite guidance function and satellite finder management, Built-in protecting circuits for high-frequency tuner, external short circuit alarm.13V/18V/22K signal lock indicator located in machine panel,it can be displayed at the same time. Due to the use of handheld structure, this machine is small in size and light in weight. Equipped with installation tool backpack, it is more convenient to carry, it is a professional equipment for satellite TV receiving system engineering, control engineering and technicians.

3.5inch Handheld satellite finder KPT-966
Advantages:
1. LNB short-circuit alarm protection system,
2. 4 hours satellite searching time,10hours working time under AV condition,
3. USB port for software upgrades,
4. Shows signal strength and quality,shows channel picture,
5. Completely programmable by the user,
6. 13V/18V/22K Signal Lock Light,
7. Calculates Azimuth and Elevation,

Specification

Screen: TFT 3.5"(89mm); display:73*51mm
resolution:320*240(230400Pixes)
LNB input: connector----LNB
Input impedance: 75Ω(F type)
Input frequency: 950MHz-2150MHz
Input signal level: -65dBm~-25dBm
LNB supply: 13/18V,max400mA
LNB on-off control: 22KHz
DiSEqC: 1.2 versions
threshold: 4.1dB
Demodulator chip
Demodulation: QPSK
Symbol Rate: 2Mbps~45Mbps
SCPC/MCPC compatible: YES
Processor:32bit processor(200MHz)
SDRAM: 16Mbyte
FLASH: 4Mbyte
Vedio: MPEG-2 Main Level
Rate:up to 15M bits/s
Resolution: 720*576,720*480
Audio mode: mono channel
sampling frequency:32,44.1 and 48KHz
connector: USB
lithium battery: DC 11.1V 2200mAh(Build-in)
input voltage: DC12.5V 1.2A
Dimension:165*125*80mm
Weight: 830g (including battery)
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by satani22: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
how does this work?
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by agali200: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2011
dis meter can it track HD TP can we use it without nepa light when tracking
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by GeorgeD1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
isomadtech,
how much is this toy going for?
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by linksman(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
inomadtech,
please kindly elaborate more on this digital meter of yours by giving us the brand name, model, specifications and it's main functionalities.
tell us in simple plain english what one can do with this device when it comes to tracking sat signals.
thanks
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by ugotuf(m): 4:43am On Apr 03, 2011
what does this your device do ?could u educate us like we are dondies?
tnx
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ all
the satellite meter is just a device like your receiver at home i.e like strong, supermax etc.
what it does is to give you edge in tracking your signal in odd places where you cannot carry your tv to. it also has the advantage of internal battery which means no more waiting for Nepa or generator. the battery can last you 4hrs minimum.
you can also directly insert your satellite parameters into the unit just as you do for your receiver.
it has a monitor where you can see all the parameter you inputing to the meter and at the same time acts as your screen when you scan all the channel on the frequency you inputted .
the process of using it is just like your strong receiver or any other one and the portability of the device gives it an edge over receivers.
presently it can only show pictures in the dvb-s format and can track mpeg 4 signals but cannot do HD for now.
The HD version is more expensive just like HD receivers and since we have not migrated fully to Hd so it is still useful for those that are interested.
if you have any other question you can post it .
Thank you all.
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
isomadtech:

@ all
the satellite meter is just a device like your receiver at home i.e like strong, supermax etc.
what it does is to give you edge in tracking your signal in odd places where you cannot carry your tv to. it also has the advantage of internal battery which means no more waiting for Nepa or generator. the battery can last you 4hrs minimum.
you can also directly insert your satellite parameters into the unit just as you do for your receiver.
it has a monitor where you can see all the parameter you inputing to the meter and at the same time acts as your screen when you scan all the channel on the frequency you inputted .
the process of using it is just like your strong receiver or any other one and the portability of the device gives it an edge over receivers.
presently it can only show pictures in the dvb-s format and can track mpeg 4 signals but cannot do HD for now.
The HD version is more expensive just like HD receivers and since we have not migrated fully to Hd so it is still useful for those that are interested.
if you have any other question you can post it .
Thank you all.

i attest to d afore mention qualities of d satfinder. You forgot to add that it has high signal sensitivity & track satellite signal easily. ISOMADTECH, CHOP UP. Try & lay your hands on d hd version & satellite tracking will be a piece of cake.
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by Eltonluigi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
Apart from the fact that it comes handy for use in outdoors;i think receivers can still do much of the job it does, thanks anyway!
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by ciscostaz: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2011
@aLL,

I think it will be nice if you can give us the price of this product. Is it available in Nigeria now or you have to order it.

Quick reply please.
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ciscostaz
it is available here in Nigeria. Just call the number above an tell me that you are from Nairaland so that i can give you a consideration.
Thanks
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 03, 2011
@isomadtech, I am d one who text from Jos.
Is that price u gave the discounted price? And brother, I would love to have my product b4 paying. I dont think paying b4 getting the product wil work, that chunk of thousand u quoted s nt small at all fo me to put down on trust!
And by the way, do u sell other cheaper satmeters, if so, let us have their specs.
Do u also have compass?
Please dont hide the price again, t will help pple to think
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2011
@cogitoErgo
if you are buying online and you pay with your creditor or debit card, are you not paying ahead before you get your goods. well to some that have bought, they paid before collecting their goods and they collected the product in good time. i paid for it before getting it even to a place i dont know but we all have to build the trust system within ourselves.I will try and see how we can come in between so that we can build a relationship. you can ask Olofofo about me and the price for other models.
i dont sell compass though am working on them, i will let you know if i have.
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by twinskenny(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2011
why cant u drop the price here?
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by GeorgeD1(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2011
isomadtech,
drop the price here. looks like i'll be needing one of this. thanks.
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2011
@all,
please i have my reason for not posting the price on the forum. if you cannot call, send a text to the number and i will reply you. i can also check your profiles if your numbers are there i can contact you. Thanks very much.
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2011
This is another revolution in satellite/signal strength meter. It works for both satellite and terrestial. all band compatible. it also works for your mpeg4 and HD signals. can you beat the price.
A whopping £5,500.
it also has slot for smart card.watch your picture and analyzer screen at the same time.
post your comment

The H45 meter has been designed to obtain all the information instantaneously from the signal by the development of mathematical algorithms.
Up to 20 MHz digitally captured in less than 10 ms.
That simple, yet that dramatically important and difficult to develop.
Real-Time sweeping speeds.
Unprecedented preciseness.
Unthinkable versatility.
What colour TV was to black and white, or how broadband ADSL compares to the rotary dialling, that is what the H45 with Digital Processing is to other portable meters.
A total revolution.
H45 with Digital Processing.
Because revolution is not making a small meter.
Revolution is making a Digital Processing meter in a smaller format

Re: Digital Satellite Meter by ultrasat(m): 2:24am On Jun 17, 2011
Does it beep or give sound when it lock satellite signal you are searching for, the way fstv receiver or star track do?
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
@all
check this out. £5000

The H45 are a milestone in the design of spectrum analyzers.

The latest technology and the latest features in a comprehensive range take will never become obsolete since any meter can be upgraded to the coming technologies.

Its user friendly and intuitive interface, has helped the H45 become a reference for installers around the world.

Digital processing

* High speed A/D conversion in IF.
* Real time data block processing.
* 20 MHz effective bandwidth.
* Digital filters and powerful mathematical algorithms.
* Get rid of the analogue uncertainty.
* FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) and use of the digital processing.
* Groundbreaking functions only possible with this technology.
* Speed, precision and versatility.

Advantages for the installer

* COMBO mode (View simultaneously the picture, measurements and spectrum)
* Quality Check Marks
* Capacity to measured pulsed signals that it is impossible to measure with other spectrum analyzers.
* Real time digital measurements.
* Technology only available in laboratory professional meters.
* Easy to use.
* Latest technology: Capacitive rotative selector.
* Quick buttons that allow you to access the most common functions by pressing one button.
* Ergonomic.
* Small dimensions.
* Great autonomy and advance algorithms for the management of the battery.
* SD slot for storage of measurements and transfer to PC.

Re: Digital Satellite Meter by zenus(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2011
A friend of mine bought this stuff for 56k here in Nigeria
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by williams85(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2011
56k for ordinary tracker?
hmmm i better stickl to tv -receiver tracking
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by GeorgeD1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2011
at 56k that toy is certainly a bunch of dough. no wonder poster isn't too keen
on spilling the price on here. wink
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2011
@all,
i posted two types of satellite meter on this page but there seems to be a problem because the second type is no longer displayed on the forum. the first on i posted is the normal one that can work for DVB S the normal standard definition, though it can track MPEG4 signal but cannot display it. The second one is the Televes product which is for HD signal. it displays both the picture and the signal analyzer on the same screen. it also has slot for smart card in case you tracked a scrambled signal. The second one is more of a professional use and not for enthusiasts because it is very expensive. it also works for digital terrestrial signal.
Some people that endeavour to call me have gotten the price for the one you are seeing on the forum now.

@moderator
please i don't know why my post was removed and that is why some people are trying to insult me as if i don't know anything. please restore it and if i have done anything that is an offence on the forum, please let me know. I am ready to make amendments.

@George-D
We should all exhibit a level of respect for each other, in your earlier post you said it is a toy, and you are still calling the product a toy. if you want the price, my phone number is there for you to call, find out the truth before you belittle the product. A lot of the people cannot afford a professional product, they are always expensive. take a look at the Televes, @ 5,000 pounds, how many can afford it. But we just have to look for something that will encourage our people to continue their quest in the world of satellite. Please, I want you to always verify things before you make your conclusion. you are an elderly person in the forum, likewise i am not a kid too. I hope we can all display maturity in our approach to issues.
Thanks to all.
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by zenus(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2011
That thing too cost but that particular type he has can be used as a stand alone decoder or plug to a TV
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
@Moderator,
Oga i don't know why my posts are not seen on the page. Any offence or what is the problem?
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by ultrasat(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2011
Kindly text the price to me on 08039560388. Thanks!
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2011
i have just sent text to your number now. you can also reach me on the number. Thanks and bye
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2011
the price for the satmeter is N23,000:00. call 07026208919, 08182192590
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by ekonibaje(m): 4:57am On Jul 20, 2011
hw far?my bro,av been callg ur no 4 d past hw many month,dat d battery as problem,but u av nt made time 2 respnd,but so far so good am nt encourage by ur type of marketg, pls get us d battery,haba.
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by isomadtech(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ekonibaje
sorry i have not reach you. my goods is still at DHL because some of those things were stolen and the same thing happened during the first order i made. i am still sorting it out until they can pay for it or get a replacement for it. i will call you once i am thru with it. thanks.
Re: Digital Satellite Meter by jayron(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2011
@ ALL

Would u allow me to introduce to u LEXIUM 7100, is a digital satellite finder (with AUTO FINDER), this very one displays satellite name once you are facing the satellite.

It will cost u N45,000

If intrested call Jayron on 0802-7867-202

(1) (2) (Reply)

C / I Need Help With My GOTV / Directory For Consat Satellite Tv Installers - Get Listed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.