Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty (8175 Views)

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating / I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Iseoluwani: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Abaph:

On Monday morning my wife left with our 2 years old to run errands. I was still enjoying my sleep because it was my day off , am a self employee. I woke up around 9am I stoop up to get ready for the day , I saw my wife night shorts on the floor I picked it up and what I saw shocked me. Poop stained on her shorts taught I was dreaming or something because It cannot be real. But accident can happen anytime taught maybe it has happened because she had diarrhoea maybe by the time she had to rushed to the toilet it was late some has come out and stained her pant , even taught it was disgusting to see but I took the short and put it on her small bucket where she keep her pants before washing them. But what I discovered while taking the bucket out of the top of the wardrobe was more than disgusting , a black nylon bag fell on my face, taught it was her new clothes or something but when I opened it, I saw more disgusting rotten dirty pants with period stains , poop stains and urine I think she has placed there because she wanted to burn them but she didn’t have the time to do so. I snapped them for evidences and put it back as if nothing happened . When she returned I didn’t asked her anything still acted normal . Everything was so disgusting it has put me off from eating her foods , I take pack lunch to work but I have been throwing them away , whenever she cooks dinner at home when I want to eat the picture of her disgusting pants keep coming back and it will put me off and she is been wondering why I am not eating her foods again but I keep making excuses of not having any appetite which she is been suspecting me of cheating on her which is not the case. This morning have checked the wardrobe to see if the nylon bag was still in there but couldn’t find it which I believed she had burned it in my absence and she has no ideas that I have seen it. I am not sure if I had to confront her about it or let it go and move on but wait till I find more before confronting her . Am seriously confused no insult please � only mature people should comment

Pls confront her, show her evidence and help her to change.

help her to change means. Dear, let's go and do the house chores, I will fetch water, cook and you will wash the cloths and help with the baby. seems she is naturally dirty.

you can always teach her to wash her undies when she wakes up in the morning and she must shower in the night too, she should wash her pant. ladies tend to use 2 to 3 panties in a day. so she must have them washed and put in the room, probably a corner in the room where it can dry on time

3rdly buy her just 10panties. And tell her to dispose what she has been using, that they are old. Then monitor her. After 2weeks tell her to show you the panties. or/and always UnCloth your wife every night. Not necessarily for sex, but to know what she is wearing. if she is smart enough she will know that at bedtime her husband will check her pant, therefore she must wear a clean pant.

As regards food. start doing the cooking. women shouldn't be seen as the cook alone. Do the cooking, serve her and the child and take your food.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by mariahAngel(f): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Organsmuggler:
do u sill have sex with her or u stopped because of what u saw? it's not a bad idea to confront her tho

Good question cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by mariahAngel(f): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
PrincessB1:
OP, communication is the key.
Picturing the mess in your mind won't help solve matters instead, sit her down and talk to her in a subtle manner and let her realize her lapses so as to turn over a new leaf.

Both of you are imperfect made to perfect each other in marriage.
Always learn to communicate first.
Don't give up on each other.

Best advice!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Nicklaus619(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
I ain't insulting you bro. But I ain't sure u where ready for marriage when u got married

You should have sat her down that very day u discovered these disgusting things and speak with her about them, don't scold her but gently register your displeasure in her act, she will be ashamed of her character, plead to be forgiven and gently tell her not to repeat such and practice good hygiene else you will stop eating her food as that put you off completely

She will definitely change
Lemme shove some red pills down your throat

1. Marriage ain't relationship, if you don't discuss your problems they don't go away and u can't run away from it either.

2. Marriage is all about communication and tolerance, no marriage is perfect.

3. Don't take your problems out side, be an alpha and sort your sh!t out with your wife.

4. Quit being a sissy and throwing your wife food away, sit her down and talk sh!t out,
P.s you are stocked with her till death do you part, ask your self if running away from your problems will make it go away for the rest of your life

Cheers bruv cool
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by mosdii(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Iseoluwani:

help her to change means. Dear, let's go and do the house chores, I will fetch water, cook and you will wash the cloths and help with the baby. seems she is naturally dirty.

you can always teach her to wash her undies when she wakes up in the morning and she must shower in the night too, she should wash her pant. ladies tend to use 2 to 3 panties in a day. so she must have them washed and put in the room, probably a corner in the room where it can dry on time

3rdly buy her just 10panties. And tell her to dispose what she has been using, that they are old. Then monitor her. After 2weeks tell her to show you the panties. or/and always UnCloth your wife every night. Not necessarily for sex, but to know what she is wearing. if she is smart enough she will know that at bedtime her husband will check her pant, therefore she must wear a clean pant.

As regards food. start doing the cooking. women shouldn't be seen as the cook alone. Do the cooking, serve her and the child and take your food.

can you imagine this?

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by CHoccolaTE: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Na the evidence part naim funny me pass grin
Evidence for what?
You want to report your wife to police for not cleaning her yansh well so you need evidence abi wetin?

Anyway op please talk to your wife about washing her pant daily and she should wipe her butt with tissue first then water afterwards to avoid skid marks.

Iyamma angry

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Richy4(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
But that's some of the package that comes with marriage.... I guess if she was the head-tie kind of girl during courtship you wouldn't have glanced her way grin

Communication is the key buddy.. You've got "full D" package.. wink
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
So, why are you just notice her dirty sides? You called her your wife not girlfriend...
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by sofiscatedmoron: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Afonja women dont wash their dirty pant. They can wear it for three weeks
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Rrchrd(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
Abaph:

On Monday morning my wife left with our 2 years old to run errands. I was still enjoying my sleep because it was my day off , am a self employee. I woke up around 9am I stoop up to get ready for the day , I saw my wife night shorts on the floor I picked it up and what I saw shocked me. Poop stained on her shorts taught I was dreaming or something because It cannot be real. But accident can happen anytime taught maybe it has happened because she had diarrhoea maybe by the time she had to rushed to the toilet it was late some has come out and stained her pant , even taught it was disgusting to see but I took the short and put it on her small bucket where she keep her pants before washing them. But what I discovered while taking the bucket out of the top of the wardrobe was more than disgusting , a black nylon bag fell on my face, taught it was her new clothes or something but when I opened it, I saw more disgusting rotten dirty pants with period stains , poop stains and urine I think she has placed there because she wanted to burn them but she didn’t have the time to do so. I snapped them for evidences and put it back as if nothing happened . When she returned I didn’t asked her anything still acted normal . Everything was so disgusting it has put me off from eating her foods , I take pack lunch to work but I have been throwing them away , whenever she cooks dinner at home when I want to eat the picture of her disgusting pants keep coming back and it will put me off and she is been wondering why I am not eating her foods again but I keep making excuses of not having any appetite which she is been suspecting me of cheating on her which is not the case. This morning have checked the wardrobe to see if the nylon bag was still in there but couldn’t find it which I believed she had burned it in my absence and she has no ideas that I have seen it. I am not sure if I had to confront her about it or let it go and move on but wait till I find more before confronting her . Am seriously confused no insult please � only mature people should comment
she's your wife so talk to her & advice her
she can change
I hate dirtiness also
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by TheeDetective: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
@Op; you well so? You had to bring this topic to NL rather than discussing it with your wife? undecided SMH

You had to tell the whole world that your wife is dirty? undecided SMH

You took a picture for so called evidence; really? undecided SMH

You really need to grow up and stop this nansense angry (No offense and hope none taken).

GO AND TALK TO YOUR WIFE IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH HER CONCERNING HER HYGIENE AND NOT NLANDERS.

I’m sure you will not like it if your wife should also come on NL to open a thread to let Nlanders know about your shortcoming(s)

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Bolubaba(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Only that I can't remember the medical condition it's called. But most times it starts after a complicated child birth. Help your wife and stop coming here to allow kids or individuals who don't know what having a good home is all about to pass insults to yourself & your wife.

Abaph:

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Oga, the energy you put into coming online to spread your dirty linen line would have been put to better use of you had taken the time to talk to her in a loving manner, correct her out of love for her and not out of anger. Ask her what she'd do if she lived with someone who did this, that'll help.her change. Tell her she would not love it if you did that.
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by SAMBARRY: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
This thread cracked me up grin

I wanted to eat so I skipped some lines and paragraphs so I can eat without naesea grin

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Samakus(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
bukatyne:
I want to understand the rationale behind keeping mute and reacting to issues rather than communicating and responding to them.

Wife doesn't know you are irritated with her dirty habits, you are boiling and will do so till you implode or explode.

You guys would continue till your relationship breaks down and then you both are running from pillar to post.

I love your signature. So damn true
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by SAMBARRY: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Afonja women dont wash their dirty pant. They can wear it for three weeks
oponu nie grin
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by SAMBARRY: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
bukatyne:
I want to understand the rationale behind keeping mute and reacting to issues rather than communicating and responding to them.

Wife doesn't know you are irritated with her dirty habits, you are boiling and will do so till you implode or explode.

You guys would continue till your relationship breaks down and then you both are running from pillar to post.
bukky relax.its a medical condition lipsrsealed

I think it happens to some women after child birth but ignorance and senselessness on the part of the fool that calls himself husband is what is causing this

As for you op koni dafun e o.i logged in to nairaland to see something edifying when I was just about to eat and you killed my appetite with your useless thread.shey you don't know the road to hospital ni?

Shey nairaland resemble hospital or counselling centre.o stup1d gan sha.enle o Mr sparkling clean.joor I want to ask you a question.

What efforts have you made to find out the cause of your wife's experience? Why can't you open your mouth and talk to her? Osora edi photographer Osan gangan dey snap sheet.you no get sense o lipsrsealed

Boshey ba appetite mije olorun maba pen1s e je.oloriburuku somebody lipsrsealed

If you are man enough you for upload the pictures you snapped Na.werey lipsrsealed
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by LikeAking: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dump her.
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by LikeAking: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nicklaus619:
I ain't insulting you bro. But I ain't sure u where ready for marriage when u got married

You should have sat her down that very day u discovered these disgusting things and speak with her about them, don't scold her but gently register your displeasure in her act, she will be ashamed of her character, plead to be forgiven and gently tell her not to repeat such and practice good hygiene else you will stop eating her food as that put you off completely

She will definitely change
Lemme shove some red pills down your throat

1. Marriage ain't relationship, if you don't discuss your problems they don't go away and u can't run away from it either.

2. Marriage is all about communication and tolerance, no marriage is perfect.

3. Don't take your problems out side, be an alpha and sort your sh!t out with your wife.

4. Quit being a sissy and throwing your wife food away, sit her down and talk sh!t out,
P.s you are stocked with her till death do you part, ask your self if running away from your problems will make it go away for the rest of your life

Cheers bruv cool

So, he should contact disease in the name of marriage, when their are ton pf neat of women out there for him?
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by mardis: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Iseoluwani:

WTH, is this sh!ty advice coming from a man or woman. Imagine o....you sha want to turn the husband to pant inspector.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by bigjackass: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
milann:
lies
most ladies actually do that as you will find a different washed pant everyday where they dry clothes. Apparently you roll with dirty girls if you find that unbelievable undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Nicklaus619(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
LikeAking:

So, he should contact disease in the name of marriage, when their are ton pf neat of women out there for him?

How old are you
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by kalufelix(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
FBI
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Oizee(f): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
First of all, u should have cautioned us, like readers discretions.
U better let her know jor before bacterias start breeding from different corner of the house
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Diamond23(f): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Abaph:

Abeg soro soke!!!
That is preposterous lipsrsealed
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Octopusssy(f): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Believe this pile of crap, you'll believe anything.
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Judybash93(m): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Talk to her... Do you guys have a washing machine, if not get her one... But omo men, ewwwww
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by mariahAngel(f): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
bigjackass:
most ladies actually do that as you will find a different washed pant everyday where they dry clothes. Apparently you roll with dirty girls if you find that unbelievable undecided

Hahahahahahahahahahahakikikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Depressed101: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Abaph:

you are a childish prick. Simple "honey what all this na" you came here to shame her... Welldone

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by LikeAking: 12:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Nicklaus619:

How old are you

Forget age.

Why will a man settle for less, when he can get something beta.

Ever error in marriage must be corrected.
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Nicklaus619(m): 6:26am On Nov 13, 2020
LikeAking:

Forget age.

Why will a man settle for less, when he can get something beta.

Ever error in marriage must be corrected.

Did you skip the part where he said they are married and have a kid together?

The fact remains that u don't run away from your problems, a man faces and conquers his challenges, and what makes you think that another girl out there wouldn't fo worst if if decide to leave your wife and settle for her ?
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by LofP(m): 6:27am On Nov 13, 2020
Nonsense GUY!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! / Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday / Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.