Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty (8163 Views)

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating / I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Abaph: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2020
On Monday morning my wife left with our 2 years old to run errands. I was still enjoying my sleep because it was my day off , am a self employee. I woke up around 9am I stoop up to get ready for the day , I saw my wife night shorts on the floor I picked it up and what I saw shocked me. Poop stained on her shorts taught I was dreaming or something because It cannot be real. But accident can happen anytime taught maybe it has happened because she had diarrhoea maybe by the time she had to rushed to the toilet it was late some has come out and stained her pant , even taught it was disgusting to see but I took the short and put it on her small bucket where she keep her pants before washing them. But what I discovered while taking the bucket out of the top of the wardrobe was more than disgusting , a black nylon bag fell on my face, taught it was her new clothes or something but when I opened it, I saw more disgusting rotten dirty pants with period stains , poop stains and urine I think she has placed there because she wanted to burn them but she didn’t have the time to do so. I snapped them for evidences and put it back as if nothing happened . When she returned I didn’t asked her anything still acted normal . Everything was so disgusting it has put me off from eating her foods , I take pack lunch to work but I have been throwing them away , whenever she cooks dinner at home when I want to eat the picture of her disgusting pants keep coming back and it will put me off and she is been wondering why I am not eating her foods again but I keep making excuses of not having any appetite which she is been suspecting me of cheating on her which is not the case. This morning have checked the wardrobe to see if the nylon bag was still in there but couldn’t find it which I believed she had burned it in my absence and she has no ideas that I have seen it. I am not sure if I had to confront her about it or let it go and move on but wait till I find more before confronting her . Am seriously confused no insult please � only mature people should comment

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by YoonSung59: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2020
Chai!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by fati2001(m): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2020
b
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Organsmuggler(f): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2020
do u sill have sex with her or u stopped because of what u saw? it's not a bad idea to confront her tho

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Brandonx(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
And what's stopping you from communicating with her ? undecided
Marriage is more than sex and children, no one is perfect.
The problem with Nigerians is we dwell so much on the problem not the cause. Did you try to find out what led to that ? You just assumed and ran to nairaland. undecided
And you want a matured response like you've handled the issue in a matured way.

48 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Oga, no need for all this long sermon and no need of bringing it here for dissection. Follow your wife talk am. But u suppose don know say ur woman dirty before marrying her. And dirty habits are very difficult to hide and change.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by braine(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2020
She's your wife, communicate!!

Tell her what you saw and request for her to change and that you dont like it. Take charge.

If you dont "soro soke" right now, it will lead tonl further resentment and a breakdown of the marriage.

7 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2020
See talk

"I took pictures for evidence... "

What type of Men do society breed these days?

I can't believe a "Married Man" can have such a teenage mind!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by donbachi(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Tell her to stop using tissue papers to clean nyansh after she shiit finish..water should help.

7 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by egojeny1(f): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2020
What kind of man are you? Is it everything you bring to Nairaland forum?
You should've communicated with her to know what led to such behaviour instead you brought it here seeking for matured response.

I tire for men like you, nawa o!

20 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by janvier27(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Would you have felt this way if you were still dating and not married? Avoid see finish. Just correct her & she'll change for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by PrincessB1(f): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2020
OP, communication is the key.
Picturing the mess in your mind won't help solve matters instead, sit her down and talk to her in a subtle manner and let her realize her lapses so as to turn over a new leaf.

Both of you are imperfect made to perfect each other in marriage.
Always learn to communicate first.
Don't give up on each other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Talk to her about it. We're not her.

5 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by iamjack0812(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Are you sure that you are indeed maturely married coz if you are then what am reading here isn't matured in anyway.
Just to talk to your so called wife that you openly and knowingly married,you are bringing your private issue to the front table of over 2.5million people to judge what YOU saw.
Since its what you want in your marriage then just wait coz I trust NL members will surely judge or settle your private issues for you

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by pozehnani(f): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Waaat??... Call her to order now!!!!
That's a very dirty habit no one should condone. Please call her today when you get home and show her the pics. Then tell her to stop it or you'll stop eating her food.

I remember a long time, there was a food vendor ( a woman) that brings food to the office for staffs. So one day I perceived an unpleasant odour from her and that made me stop buying her food because the food started emmitting that smell. So, I can relate.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Omotakins(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2020
This ought not to be brought to public domain. She's your wife. Why is it difficult to express your mind the way you feel? Do you need bottling this up or asking what to do? Be a man!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by thorpido(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Talk to her about it as others have said.Next time you see something like that,show it to her immediately.

Your wife will need some improvement in personal hygiene.You've got to help her.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Chiquitq(f): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
You must talk to her about it. She would be embarrassed but she deserves to be. I wash my own pants before taking my bath daily because I can't even store dirty pants. She didn't wash them but burnt them? Ignore those asking why you brought it to nairaland because they don't know you or your wife so I don't see how you are exposing her. Sometimes it is easier to talk to strangers or find advise from people who don't know you personally. Still, I don't understand why you are afraid to bring it up with her.

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by milann: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chiquitq:
You must talk to her about it. She would be embarrassed but she deserves to be. I wash my own pants before taking my bath daily because I can't even store dirty pants. She didn't wash them but burnt them? Ignore those asking why you brought it to nairaland because they don't know you or your wife so I don't see how you are exposing her. Sometimes it is easier to talk to strangers or find advise from people who don't know you personally. Still, I don't understand why you are afraid to bring it up with her.
lies

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
DrAkpa:

Am sure that your wife na afonja angry
all these tribal slur is it worth it

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by SirVintageCock: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
You the husband and she the wife deserves each other. Bunch of immature, chronologically unstable and unhygienically enhanced babies.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Waziced: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wetin person no go read these days. This man complaining of his wife poo and another man opens thread of sweet korean wine made with poo: https://www.nairaland.com/6249739/korean-alcoholic-wine-made-human
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
milann:
lies
Na you dey wash am?

7 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by emeraldknytt(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
milann:
lies
My sister does this every day before leaving for work. No be everything be lie unto say you never witness or experience am before.

8 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
emeraldknytt:
My sister does this every day before leaving for work. No be everything be lie unto say you never witness or experience am before.
Abeg tell am ooo

People dey this Nl sha! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
It's a pity, this mistake of a horseband definitely brought this here so his wife can be insulted and degraded by his fellow manboys.

Modified; The poster below me is a dirty smelly pig.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by DrAkpa(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
The poster above me is a dirty pig

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by Larryfest(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Your type of husband is very disgusting forget that your wife is dirty your own worst pass her sef.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by ZACHIE: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Taught
Thought
Taut
Are unrelated.
Know the difference(s).
Re: I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty by bukatyne(f): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
I want to understand the rationale behind keeping mute and reacting to issues rather than communicating and responding to them.

Wife doesn't know you are irritated with her dirty habits, you are boiling and will do so till you implode or explode.

You guys would continue till your relationship breaks down and then you both are running from pillar to post.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Man "RAPE" His Wife? / Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.