Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) (79921 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Mbaise, Imo State (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Video: Armoured Van Robbery Ajah Lagos Today!!!

This was earlier today. Apparently the attackers used AK47 and fired wildly. Some of us warned of stolen and looted weapons in wrong hands.

Ajah and Badore has a lot of thugs, cultists and criminal elements but I can't recall anything like this happening before. Someone sad to me today this is a sign of things to come through December. Lagosians be careful and watchful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0dn1cAEAss

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Okoroawusa: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
No be we want #ENDSARS?

This December go dey bloody for Lagos.

110 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Everything has started.

We are back to lagos without security. Lagos of 1999.

When you burn down your system, the evil in the system will turn back to bite you.

Note: that van is bullet proof

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Okay, that s what we expect when over 80% Nigerian youths are unemployed ... hope no life was lost sha

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mutemenot:
Okay, that s what we expect when over 80% Nigerian youths are unemployed ... hope no life was lost sha

before the endsar destruction, there was no robbery like this.

In ikorodu people are busy crying for help because of armed robbers.

The south is a mess and a dead zone.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Homeboiy: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Na defunct policemen and sars men do the robbery

505 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by iamDrRhymes(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is not good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Moferere: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wahala dey o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by helinues: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ember months robbery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by GoldenShowers(f): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
I hope the bullion van is okay

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by seborrhic: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
See the way that one is touching the van.
Others are more interested in taking photographs to go and show their girlfriends,family and friends.
Primitive people.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Sibrah: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
SARS won't see these ones, they will be targeting fresh looking folks with weird hairdos

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by limeta(f): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
The other side of government
Just to paint end sars in bad light
The government is responsible

293 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
OneTemplate:
This was earlier today. Apparently the attackers used AK47 and fired wildly. Some of us warned of stolen and looted weapons in wrong hands.

Ajah and Badore has a lot of thugs, cultists and criminal elements but I can't recall anything like this happening before. Someone sad to me today this is a sign of things to come through December. Lagosians be careful and watchful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0dn1cAEAss

Stop raising unecessary alarm. Robbers use gun to carry out their job everyday before protest. This has nothing whatsoever connected.

You enemies of society will answer to God one day. I used to say RIP when i see news of people that died mysteriously. One day i saw one here, person wey i know. People were saying RIP and i thought to myself do they know this guy at all? If they did they wouldnt say RIP.

So i begin to wonder about people i say RIP to.

Some of you enemies of society will not get a RIP.

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

As if before the endsar destruction, there was robbery.

In ikorodu people are busy crying for help because of armed robbers.

The south is a mess and a dead zone.

Yes but this kind of ambush style robbery, in daylight in a crowded area, has become rare in Lagos. We know of it on long, empty motorway where bandits and robbers can flee into the bush.

Like someone else said above , this is something from times past in Lagos. Let us hope this is isolated and not a sign of things to come.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
OneTemplate:

Yes but this kind of ambush style robbery, in daylight in a crowded area, has become rare in Lagos. We know of it on long, empty motorway where bandits and robbers can flee into the bush.

Like someone else said above , this is something from times past in Lagos. Let us hope this is isolated and not a sign of things to come.

Yeah i agree with you, i meant when the law and order breaks down, something like this will occur

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bullion van robbery within Lagos city.... that's new..where is the police or could it be the police?..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by IJOBA2: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
IPOD YOUTHS angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by IJOBA2: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:
Ember months robbery

YOU SURE SAY NOR BE IPOD YOUTHS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Esseite:
Bullion van robbery within Lagos city.... that's new..where is the police or could it be the police?..

Exactly. Some people think this is a joke or an issue to play politics with as usual. Even being conservative and circumspect, this is not a good development at all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Everything has started.

We are back to lagos without security. Lagos of 1999.

When you burn down your system, the evil in the system will turn back to bite you.

Scary thought.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Ayed44: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

Which SARS again, the one FG already disbanded for you people? undecided
Even if SARS has been disbanded, it's still the job of the police to tackle criminality and robbery. Where was the police? Or has the police been disbanded too?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by helinues: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ayed44:
Even if SARS has been disbanded, it's still the job of the police to tackle criminality and robbery. Where was the police? Or has the police been disbanded too?

Like really,so when the prolooters were busy releasing criminals from jail, stealing ammunitions from police officers, you guys never thought of this?

Na Edo's own to worst pass

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by MosheDayan: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
[s]
OneTemplate:

Oga face your SE. Are you a Lagosian let alone an Islander? Face your frigging business abeg and let genuine Lagosians discuss their security situation without your ignorant interference .

This is a worrying development because it is not common anymore in Lagos. It died out with the like of Abiodun Egunjobi aka godogodo etal and with Fashola's proactive fight against crime.

It is not every damn thing you amebos must jump into ignorantly to do your usual Rambo bullshite. Just mind your Abia or Anambra business on this ocassion biko.
[/s] why dont you make the mindng your business part permanent. you have people declare oduduwa grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:
No be we want #ENDSARS?

This December go dey bloody for Lagos.
Yes because we told you all buhari was a divisive figure and lacked what is required to pilot the affairs of a complex nation like Nigeria.

Let there be anarchy in the land, we are all in it together rich or poor. Incompetent mofos!

24 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.