Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,579 members, 7,861,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

News Today : Five Terrorists Have Reportedly Been Killed By Troops Of Operation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / News Today : Five Terrorists Have Reportedly Been Killed By Troops Of Operation (400 Views)

Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Today : Five Terrorists Have Reportedly Been Killed By Troops Of Operation by Kiv123: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
News Today : Five Terrorists Have Reportedly Been Killed By Troops Of Operation Lafiya Dole

Five terrorists have reportedly been killed by troops of Operation Lafiya Dole during an operation against terrorism in the North-East zone.

Coordinator of the Defence Media Operations, Major General John Enenche disclosed this during a briefing in Abuja on Thursday November 12.

Eneche said;

“Troops executed attacks on terrorists’ hideouts and repelled attacks on own troops’ locations. During the encounters, the superior firepower of own troops resulted in the decimation of several BHT/ISWAP terrorist elements.

“Notably, between 7 and 8 November 2020, the gallant troops of 27 Task Force Brigade located at Buni Gari of Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe State neutralized 5 Boko Haram/ISWAP terrorists. In the course of the encounter cache of Arms and Ammunition were recovered.”

More Post Visit: https://kivnonblog.com.ng/2020/11/12/news-today-five-terrorists-have/

Re: News Today : Five Terrorists Have Reportedly Been Killed By Troops Of Operation by tyup(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
sad
Re: News Today : Five Terrorists Have Reportedly Been Killed By Troops Of Operation by Vision4God: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Great news
Can we see pictures please
Re: News Today : Five Terrorists Have Reportedly Been Killed By Troops Of Operation by Flexherbal(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good
Re: News Today : Five Terrorists Have Reportedly Been Killed By Troops Of Operation by Karlovich: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Very Big lie as usual, the mere fact that the expression "superior firepower was used by the military" renders this story untrue. Nothing is superior about the zoo military.
Re: News Today : Five Terrorists Have Reportedly Been Killed By Troops Of Operation by DasaintHope(m): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2020
In my SS3 I visited my wicked teacher n he asked me to polish his shoes, I got to the living room n saw his two daughters relaxing, I told them their dad asked me to have sex with them, they insisted that he can't say such, so I shouted "sir both of them"? He said yes

(1) (Reply)

Jiji And Online "Stores" Scam Alert / Rapist "Penis" Bitten Off After He Requested For "Mouth Action" / Missing Toddler Reunited With Her Mother In Rivers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.