Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? (32542 Views)

Get Your Syinix 50'' Inch Smart Tv Live On Xpark Now ! / Get Super Syinix Fans At Cheap Discount Prices On Xpark Nigeria / Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by emeraldlife: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
TheSERAPH:

I just finished praying for you. The countdown

starts today, in two weeks times you will be

elevated, financial help from people you don't

know and people you know will be all over you.

This isn't bluffing, sit and see it happens..

Pls add me to your prayer. I very much need it

CONGRATULATIONS

Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by emeraldlife: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
TheSERAPH:

I just finished praying for you. The countdown

starts today, in two weeks times you will be

elevated, financial help from people you don't

know and people you know will be all over you.

This isn't bluffing, sit and see it happens..

CONGRATULATIONS

Pls add me to your prayers sir. I so much need it
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by krownie: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=Fluency post=95990384]

Meaning?[/quote
tenco spark 6 & infinix note 8i vs iPhone 8
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by CharleyBright(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
generationz:

It is poverty that makes one analyse things like this.

If it was not satisfying a particular market, they won't keep producing it.

When you buy a duplex at Magodo, you can as well put a 32 inch TV in your large living room. grin

Only a wannabe Poor man would want to talk like a Rich man to feel among.
You are not even anywhere close to a Comfortable man let alone a middle class, am wondering where you are coming from with analyzing someone with a poverty mentality?
Look who is talking about Duplex... Someone living in one shithole in Ajegunle.
All these online rats coming to feel funky about ostensible living.
Get off my face. Idiota
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by YaksonFCA(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Can it show me my future?
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by ojotobiloba1: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bought their 50 inch smart TV last year Dec and I am still enjoying their product till date...
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by generationz(f): 4:25am On Nov 14, 2020
CharleyBright:

Only a wannabe Poor man would want to talk like a Rich man to feel among.
You are not even anywhere close to a Comfortable man let alone a middle class, am wondering where you are coming from with analyzing someone with a poverty mentality?
Look who is talking about Duplex... Someone living in one shithole in Ajegunle.
All these online rats coming to feel funky about ostensible living.
Get off my face. Idiota

E pain am. grin
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by CzarChris(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2020
generationz:

E pain am. grin
gringringrin you are not a nice persongringringrin
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by CharleyBright(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2020
generationz:

E pain am. grin

All these small children that have found their way to Nairaland are the ones spoiling Nairaland for Seun.

Seun, henceforth make NYSC discarge certificate a prequisite for registration on Nairaland, so you can have decency on Nairaland.
Don't allow small small children come spoil your business
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Norman4real(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
I'm planning on buying a 4K 50 inch TV this black Friday. Already got some money on the side, just waiting for a good deal.
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by CharleyBright(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
samsard:
First of all, your poverty is in the mind. I don't have a 250k TV but the difference between a TV like that and a cheap one is light and day!! Have you ever been in a Samsung showroom with OLED TVs?
People buy cars for 50 million, are you so foolish as to think they don't see 3 million Naira Camry cars?
I'm not rich, but at least I'm not mentally poor like you.
Deal with your poverty of the mind. I could buy the TV if I save for it, but I don't even watch TV at home as I'm too busy.

You are a demented fool.
Stop bragging about what you can't afford or buy, and feeling funky enough to advise other people to buy.
If you can't pay 250k TV, why urge someone else to do that?
Lousy good for nothing wretched braggarts full Nairaland these day. And same useless fools are quick to call others poor.
Ndi ara.
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by samsard(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
CharleyBright:

You are a demented fool.
Stop bragging about what you can't afford or buy, and feeling funky enough to advise other people to buy.
If you can't pay 250k TV, why urge someone else to do that?
Lousy good for nothing wretched braggarts full Nairaland these day. And same useless fools are quick to call others poor.
Ndi ara.
Who told you I can't pay 250k for a TV? 250k is less than $700. It's only mentally poor people that see that as money. That you lack the eyes to see good pixels does not mean everyone is of poor taste like you.
Let me tell something since it seems that you won't admit that your mentality is really poor. People pay up to 50 million per annum for rent in Nigeria. People like that don't even buy 300k TV most times. Everything has a target market. But I guess you're blinded to that fact due to mental poverty.
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by NewDelhi(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2021
I got the syinix 55" after my Samsung kept giving me problems and I'm enjoying everybit of it. This is smarter than a smart TV
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Highesschief1:
Got 55inch LG smart tv with magic remote, works with voice command.

You can never go back to normal TV if you use one of these things.

Some friends visited one of them wanted the password for my Hotspot so that he can browse nairaland.com. I simply commanded the TV to go to browser and open nairaland.com, gave him the remote to browse and continued watching my program at the corner of the same TV. One of them that thought i wasted money buying the TV got one the next day.

You mean you said sth like " browser nairaland.com? And it opened?
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by DivergentThinka(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
NewDelhi:
I got the syinix 55" after my Samsung kept giving me problems and I'm enjoying everybit of it. This is smarter than a smart TV
Hi, still using it ?
What's the quality like.
Do you mind sharing a picture of the TV in use ?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja / President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” / Massive Suspension Of Twitter Accounts As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.