Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? (32544 Views)

Get Your Syinix 50'' Inch Smart Tv Live On Xpark Now ! / Get Super Syinix Fans At Cheap Discount Prices On Xpark Nigeria / Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2020
Yes.
That TV is worth every penny.
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2020
AyarmBoye:
y not ...
waste of resources
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by flexyrule(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2020
So many broke niggaz up there...

5 Likes

Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by AyarmBoye(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2020
Osampudiwe:
I can't spend that on TV now
y not ... if you are a gamer you will understand how important that tv is ... lolz...
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by NewDelhi(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2020
I also use syinix. It's of great quality, wifi, Android , YouTube, voice command and many more. Plus 2 years warranty join. Abeg syinix dey try.
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by shogsman(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2020
The specs might be okay,but anytime I remember I spent 300k on something called infinix I'd have a hard time breathing
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by AyarmBoye(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
waste of resources
but come to think of it .. how much is 230k? Make God no shame us ... but I would buy that though I would rather add money and buy 65 inches lg for my ps5
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by krownie: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2020
This TV is not expensive, very very affordable but if not LG, Samsung or Song I nor DO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by toye440: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2020
Muyiwaipere:

You better chop life b4 e chop ypu
Its a poor mans philosophy.
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by AyarmBoye(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2020
krownie:
This TV is not expensive, very very affordable but if not LG, Samsung or Song I nor DO!!!
thats it ... I have been using my 55 inches Samsung for 6 years never for once have I repaired ... the remote battery still dey okay even though I have to sun them weekly lolz ... I love Samsung die ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Great
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2020
What many of us don't understand is that people that will buy this TV already have Lands and Houses and cars and you expect them to follow an average person to buy 50k TV

5 Likes

Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by krownie: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2020
AyarmBoye:
thats it ... I have been using my 55 inches Samsung for 6 years never for once have I repaired ... the remote battery still dey okay even though I have to sun them weekly lolz ... I love Samsung die ...

i chose quality over quantity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2020
AyarmBoye:
but come to think of it .. how much is 230k? Make God no shame us ... but I would buy that though I would rather add money and buy 65 inches lg for my ps5
no be sayna poverty mentality oo,but the money lasan fit buy half plot for ogun state,like u said I prefer buying it for ps5 too
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Buffalo2(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Fuckkk shit

If nor be lg, Samsung or hisense i nor buy
Even the hisense me nor trust am
Correct! it's either LG or Samsung oo. Forget Hisense sef.
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by princemillla(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2020
I love the f20.......am lover of big screen......320k not bad
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Bizzyliss(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Samsung all d way
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by symbianDON(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2020
which one is Syinix again?? sounds like infinix....I don't trust all these nix..nix..things jare..na scam

2 Likes

Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Youngzedd(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2020
Better add more money and buy Samsung QLED TV.

1 Like

Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Fuckkk shit

If nor be lg, Samsung or hisense i nor buy
Even the hisense me nor trust am
na hisense take over lg na my guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by AyarmBoye(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
no be sayna poverty mentality oo,but the money lasan fit buy half plot for ogun state,like u said I prefer buying it for ps5 too
yea that’s it ... I love big screens
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Johnson225(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Muyiwaipere:

You better chop life b4 e chop ypu

Shey na money make you get you go chop. Money no dey bro
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by emetisuccess(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Hw i wish i can buy it, i would've used it for writing code and playing pes5
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Danny50: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... That tv is dope and the range is normal.
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by Bmaster(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2020
All ye niggarrrrz screaming t.v cost upandan,una never see that rechargeable bicycle
That one dey cost pass t.v sef,
And as for that one,me I no fit use my hard earn money buy,
Unless money wey bet dash me undecided
Re: Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? by TheSERAPH: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Thermodynamics:
most Nigerians live in poverty, person never see money chop better food OP de talk about TV.

All these our politicians eh, their level of stinginess and greed is mind blowing, I don't think there was anyone in history who wewe as stingy and selfish as Nigerian politicians.

After scattering our educational system and health care, after stealing Money meant for the poor and suffering masses, they still want to starve us to death.
They were giving palliatives to share to the poor and hungry masses, instead of them to at least share the food so people can just stay alive, they hid everything, despite the fact that they and their families have more that enough to last them and their generation.

They don't just care if you and your family starve to death, if you come out and try to fight for your right to survive, the tag you a terrorist and send the army and police to kill you.

You see na our military de vex me pass, government when nor care about you go give your order and you go just go execute like zombie, instead of you to join in bringing down the government who inflict pain and suffering to everyone, you are allowing them to use you.

We need to scatter/divide this country, we can't continue like this, I'm tired.

I JUST WAKE UP THIS MORNING, NO JOB, NO MONEY, NO CAPITAL TO START BUSINESS, JUST ME WITH MY PHONE.

I just finished praying for you. The countdown

starts today, in two weeks times you will be

elevated, financial help from people you don't

know and people you know will be all over you.

This isn't bluffing, sit and see it happens..

CONGRATULATIONS

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” / Massive Suspension Of Twitter Accounts As Nigerians React / Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.