Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman (481 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman by Murphylink(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2020
How do I handle the issue of an adulterer RCCG Pastor. Truly, religion is an instrument of oppression. Even when issues are presented /represented with facts and figures. Some still prefer to believe in embellish lies as the truth. The pastor has been has been having illicit sexual affair with a legally married woman.
The pastor was so callous that he gave money to the woman he was having the illicit affair to get her legit husband arrested with police or he will track him with his boys just because of the evidences against them. This is not just an allegations but a fact with his voices, whatsapp chats and audio - visual are available as evidence. A wolf pretending to be a sheep
Re: An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2020
fake
Re: An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman by osuulola(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Send your proofs to the RCCG headquarters. And make a formal report to the police for harassment.

That's a way forward.

1 Like

Re: An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman by YoonSung60: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2020
OP be very careful
Re: An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman by Righteousness89(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Murphylink:
How do I handle the issue of an adulterer RCCG Pastor. Truly, religion is an instrument of oppression. Even when issues are presented /represented with facts and figures. Some still prefer to believe in embellish lies as the truth. The pastor has been has been having illicit sexual affair with a legally married woman.
The pastor was so callous that he gave money to the woman he was having the illicit affair to get her legit husband arrested with police or he will track him with his boys just because of the evidences against them. This is not just an allegations but a fact with his voices, whatsapp chats and audio - visual are available as evidence. A wolf pretending to be a sheep

If that is true, it is unfortunate!
Like someone said, send your Proof to the Church Leadership..
Re: An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman by Juliusmomoh: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Listen to the guy above me..
Re: An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman by Juliusmomoh: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2020
YoonSung60:
OP be very careful
U should be the one to be very careful here..,
Re: An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman by Murphylink(m): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2020
Letter has been sent to the regional pastor in chharge of his region since 10th of September with all the evidences & nothing has come out of it. When accused on Facebook, he lied to his followers that his Facebook was hacked
Re: An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman by chatinent: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Hmm.
Re: An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman by CrazyMan(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Murphylink:
Let me share my own experience with you. I have this little cousin sister (this incident happened around 2018) who wanted to write her UTME. Unfortunately, the state where she resides was different from the state she was planning to go and write her exams.

We do attend RCCG so she told me that there's one of our pastor's in that state that she knows cos according to her she has attended his ministration before. And she went on to tell me that she has been able to contact him concerning her exam issue, and he and the wife has agreed that she can stay with them through out the exam period.

I was very happy and didn't frown because he's a pastor and secondly he's married.

So this my little cousin sis left for her exam, on getting there the wife of the pastor travelled so it was just she, the pastor, a maid and their kids (2 toddlers) as soon as she landed in the house, he started making advances at her. Even threatened to forcefully throw her out because she refused to succumb to his demands, insulted her and called her degrading names.

She managed to get out of his house without being defiled and called I just told her to lodge in a hotel since she won't spend more than two days.

So you see...pastors are human beings like you and I. Most don't even care. I've read stories here on Nairaland about pastors sending armed robbers to their members to rob them of monies they ignorantly told them in confidence, pastor's raping their underage maids... etc.

Now back to your story...Is he blackmailing the woman to have sex with him or did she consent to the affair?

If the former is the case then it's an easy case, all she has to do is to record every conversation she had with him, then forward it to rccg headquarters. Also inform the leaders in the church and get the police involved as well... he would be suspended and arrested immediately.

But if she consented to the affair then there's nothing you can do cos she'll defend him as her pastor, and deny any allegations you bring up against them. The only solution would be to leave the church and worship elsewhere.

It's God you're after not man. And last time I checked God is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: An Adulterer Pastor Having Illicit Sexual Affair With Married Woman by Nephilim: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
The pastors we have this days are really something else, adulterers, herbalist, ritualist, fornicators, robbers, money launderers, thiefs, church money embezzlers, killers and many more are what they are now. May God help us ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Put Ashes On Our Heads On Ash Wednesday? / Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? / Meet The Family Of The Late Televangelist Pastor TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.