Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts (61816 Views)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by CastedDude: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2018
Some days ago, reports went viral of an Apostolic Faith Mission pastor who was caught pants down with a married female church while having sex inside the bush. 

The pastor identified as Joseph Ponda who hails from Tynwald in Dzivarasekwa, Zimbabwe, was allegedly caught having sex with an unidentified member of his church.

According to fresh reports, the pastor who is still nursing his wounds after being attacked by passers-by - was humiliated by congregants who walked out in protest.

The Pulpit was then handed to a final year student Pastor at Living Waters Bible College.

To his surprise, Ponda was left with more questions than answers after one of the church leaders , Bishop Panganai Makarichi visited the assembly and introduced his replacement as he said that an investigation into the matter is underway. 

In response to the new developments, Reverend Ponda said he was disturbed and surprised by the Bishop’s decision as church members were seen leaving the church after the pastor's replacement (as seen in the picture below). 

The pastor is yet to comment on the issue which has gone viral.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/church-reacts-after-pastor-was-caught-having-sex-with-married-woman-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by hungryboy(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Instead of the Church influencing the World, the World is now influencing the Church

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by donbachi(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Which pastor?the pictures above,is that of a madman...even inside the coat...cos only madmen fvcks in the bush.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by hisexcellency34: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2018
The funny thing is that most pastors guilty of this are Nigerians

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Kingosytex(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2018
see wetin konji de cause, but wait a minute, some women no get shame o, how could dat women consent to spreading her legs wide for dat monster to penetrate her right inside the bush??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by lonelydora: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Please remove the tag of pastor from him

Most people claim to be a Pastor just to make you feel at ease with them before committing crime.

As a businessman, once you want to transact a business with me, and start with....I am a Pastor or I'm a church worker or I'm a born-again, i immediately cancel that transaction, no matter how much i may lose

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by 1zynnvn(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2018
This small thing called prick, Nawa for you ooo

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by zombieTRACKER: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Seems like he learn work from Afonja pastors..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by cooldipo(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Over resemblance they worry am grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Chisaedhor: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by flowlessdot: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2018
Some if this stories are forged
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by slawomir: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2018
mehnnnnn
this things nor dey surprise person again o

our females are something else
if you are a student in any tertiary institution to marry na wahalar
because the way when you go see our girls dey fuckkkk dickkkk ehnnnnnn
flashy cars go dey bring and remove another person girlfriend for their hostel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Flexherbal(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2018
hungryboy:
Instead of the Church influencing the World, the World is now influencing the Church
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Offpoint: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2018
I don't understand this line * In response to the new developments, Reverend Ponda said he was disturbed and surprised by the Bishop’s decision as church members were seen leaving the church after the pastor's replacement"

Were the church members leaving because of the past-store was replacement or what?

I think some of them if not all of... would still believe the past-store can't do such things, it's a plot against his ministry by the higher authority to install a new pastor on them.
Some so called Christians in Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria don't have mind of their own, they are like robot which controller is in the hands of their pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Bossontop(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2018
undecided
Well wat can i say.......konji na still bastard, e neva change

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Offpoint: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2018
b
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by amiibaby(f): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2018
End tym
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by TooNoisy(f): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2018
This is the second time I am seeing this same picture. Are there not more meaningful things to bring to frontpage than this compeltely irrelevant story. That is if the story is even true.

Seun, you need to update your guidelines for bringing stuff to frontpage. This is complete hugwash.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Amuluonyenaego: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2018
the church building even look like a chalet.
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by ednut1(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Pastor wey no fit rent hotel
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Oyindidi(f): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2018
That coat ehhgringrin
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by DeeTweenie(f): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2018
End time pastor..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by dingbang(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2018
angry my trust for pastors have gone down the drain..

Please read my signature, thanks
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Badonasty(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2018
CastedDude:
Some days ago, reports went viral of an Apostolic Faith Mission pastor who was caught pants down with a married female church while having sex inside the bush. 

The pastor identified as Joseph Ponda who hails from Tynwald in Dzivarasekwa, Zimbabwe, was allegedly caught having sex with an unidentified member of his church.

According to fresh reports, the pastor who is still nursing his wounds after being attacked by passers-by - was humiliated by congregants who walked out in protest.

The Pulpit was then handed to a final year student Pastor at Living Waters Bible College.

To his surprise, Ponda was left with more questions than answers after one of the church leaders , Bishop Panganai Makarichi visited the assembly and introduced his replacement as he said that an investigation into the matter is underway. 

In response to the new developments, Reverend Ponda said he was disturbed and surprised by the Bishop’s decision as church members were seen leaving the church after the pastor's replacement (as seen in the picture below). 

The pastor is yet to comment on the issue which has gone viral.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/church-reacts-after-pastor-was-caught-having-sex-with-married-woman-photos.html

Zimbabwe people dress sense no be here oo
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by GavelSlam: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Touch not...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by TissuePaper: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Well wat can i say.......konji na still bastard, e neva change
nice looking asses tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.