Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? (29423 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Good Day Everyone!!

There has been so many teachings on how to know that the person you’re dating or admiring is the one for you. Some people believe that you must get to date them for some time before you know but I’m of the opinion that when a man sees or converse with a woman for the first time he should know if he has found a wife or just another girlfriend �‍♂️

This question is also for the ladies to answer too.
So dear married people (male & female), when did you know that he or she was the one for you? And how did you know?

Please your contribution will help the unmarried to avoid marrying wrongly.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by longetivity(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2020
well I am not married and I will never marry, I have many girls that wants to be my babymama cool

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by YoonSung60: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2020
No one knows, we just try to accept all we see wink

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by chatinent: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2020
longetivity:
well I am not married and I will never marry, I have many girls that wants to be my babymama cool

Common sense took you to court and needs its alimony.

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2020
When I saw his car

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by duduade: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2020
This question is hard o

The Lord just spoke to me

In fact He is still speaking to me as they are plenty

Too much kpekus ringaringa rolling o

God help my heart, stomach and priiickology

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2020
When I realize he is my OXYGEN cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Nahdeh: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2020
Time reach, you marry. True love is overrated

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Shedrack777: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2020
i never figured/found out, i only realise i was on the alter which was too late to back out.
sha, i'm lucky i'm a polygamus man, if not, suicide for don commit me

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
When I saw his car

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2020
He stand by me when I'm sick,

He went to my shop after closing from his office to sell my goods,

Oh my God he's a good man,

He will te me dat i i shouldn't stress myself at all, i iove him,

He's my life,

Man like him is scarce in the mass smiley

230 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Dreadlock69(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2020
When I know
I'm all I'm really all in , in love with all your flaws and sins
Scars are really gorgeous ain't that weird way of giving compliments

I'm all I'm really all in , i fell in love with all your Flaw's and sins
Scars are really gorgeous you the light in all my darkness
Shebi I dun try

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by omooba969(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by PremzY002(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
I could have been among those commenting boldly here (being married).

But I made the greatest mistake of my life.

You see....

We were the perfect match.

Our love was divine.

She promised me eternal loyalty.

I felt like a king.

Yes of course....! I could take a bullet for her.

All these changed the day I went through her Facebook chat (not whatsapp ).

I discovered that I was nearly her '13th sweetheart'

That her veejay (hole between her legs) was running a 'feed the nation' program.

Anyway, I would marry blindly or by recommendation.

'Love' can go to hell cos it's a scam.

Hopefully, what I get might be 'the one' destined by heaven.

But if it's not, I'd simply endure till I get my 4th kid.

Then divorce the jezebel.

PLEASE...!!!

If you truly love your woman, NEVER open her Facebook messenger chats.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by omodaamola: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
When you sleep and see him/her in your dream wink

Meanwhile, if you're interested to start a profitable forex, please Chat up now (Serious minded biko)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by slawormiir: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Grab my weed while i read comments

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Brandonx(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
There's no such thing as " the one for you"
It's all about compromise and sacrifices.
I really feel for married folks tho. I can't trade my freedom for anything in the work.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by ouzo1(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
I never marry o...but mehn I dey see her face for everywhere I go, hear her voice for my dreams...las las na juju hantas do me

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Beehshorp(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
The moment she said she no want money just love

17 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
When she was giving me reverse Cowgirl grin

19 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
He stand by me when I'm sick,

He went to my shop after closing from his office to sell my goods,

Oh my God he's a good man,

He will te me dat i i shouldn't stress myself at all, i iove him,

He's my life,

Man like him is scarce in the mass smiley
Fact1, did you have a sex change operation?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by sammysmiles(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Most of this kinds of interactive threads On NL,,,, na lies dey full am...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Offpoint1: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
As regarding whom to settle with: I let fate decide, I'm not the future maker.
I've been careful not to promised anyone marriage because the ones we hold dearly today might turn out sour tomorrow.

PLEASE READ THIS

I need someone to loan me the sum of 100k, I'm paying back in a month or less with 50k interest.

I'm paying the 100k back in 2 weeks time and the 50k in a week or 2 weeks max.

I'm very serious please...

If I could get someone, I promise you some bonus after full payment of your money.

10k for 2 months.

A good Samaritan or a business inclined person should message me via my signature.

I'm willing to meet you in person if you live within Lagos.

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Strongbest(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
cheesy

We are reading and learning

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by AstuteChap: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
As I never marry, make I kuku keep quiet, make the married people come answer the question. I may pick one or two reasonable responses to the question, one can never tell cool

9 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by ifex370(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
longetivity:

From the comments viewed so far. It's very clear that things have changed.

Mindsets have shifted.

12 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by NobleAngell(f): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ask God to lead you. Because sometimes what seems like it, isn't really it.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by hayesconcept(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
You will know the right one once you meet her but don’t long things else you will have to wait for another decade

12 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Here to learn smiley smiley
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Dshocker(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Despite the hurdles,a lot of people still got married this 2020

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chukwuka Utazi: In Africa, We Marry For Children Not Love / Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage / My Husband Is Always Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.