Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) (37422 Views)

"Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Ganjafama(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
In 2000, Al Gore was the Leftists lamestream media president-elect for 37 days, until the Supreme Court ruled in favor of GW Bush, and it was Bush that became president. Biden should enjoy his 5 minutes of fame as president of the Fake News media, because he won't be President of America grin. The Supreme Court will decide the winner. Even America's electoral body HAS NOT declared Biden as president-elect. Only the Fake News media of the Democrats, Globalists and NWO are declaring Biden president elect. But unfortunately for them, it is not the media's declaration that will determine who gets sworn in by January. Like the Secretary of State Pompeo has said, Trump will have a smooth transition into his 2nd term as POTUS grin
Dude get your facts right, Gore never won that election. The result was too close to call. It ended up in court and at the end Gore conceded defeat.
Maybe this article will enlighten you

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/presidential-election-al-gore-george-bush-too-close-to-call

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Golan007:

He's cashing out.

I can tell you that sometime in December, Trump would leave the White House for holidays.

Voluntarily, he'll stay away until the new president steps in.
Problem is that he is the only real contender for the Republican party come 2024. No one in the party would want to risk their careers going against Trump. Maybe Ted Cruz - that one na werey. But ultimately the party would back Trump again to run against Biden. He has an almost cult like following amongst civilian far-right liberals. It's scary. Let's hope his bad health kills him before then. He would be 78 or 79 by then.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
omenka:
Don't you get it, it is about the money ma'am. If he concedes now, what happens to the donations coming in from different quarters for the "prosecution of his case at the courts", which in itself is a farce because he has no plans to even do so.

Kushner and Ivanka understand this and are going along with it. In addition, his ego as well makes conceding defeat a tad difficult. Remember all that stuff he said about Joe's chances at the poll, only for this to happen.

In the end, no matter what, he has to leave...
Technically the money raised would belong to the party no? He can't cash on it. That would be career inducing suicide. Besides, dude would definitely have pending lawsuits as soon as he leaves office. He can't add level of corruption again to his name.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
MsAllison:
omenka how tins kiss
it's weekend
can we have sex today?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Golan007: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Problem is that he is the only real contender for the Republican party come 2024. No one in the party would want to risk their careers going against Trump. Maybe Ted Cruz - that one na werey. But ultimately the party would back Trump again to run against Biden. He has an almost cult like following amongst civilian far-right liberals. It's scary. Let's hope his bad health kills him before then. He would be 78 or 79 by then.

There's no 2024 for Trump.

Apart from the fact that Mike Pompeo would be in the running, the murky waters of politics is filled with sharks and even Trump can be consumed by it.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by shegzhkn: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
superior1:

If I were a strong supporter, I would respond and say you have been watching too much of CNN. There is simply not enough to arrive at the Trump- dictator conclusion.

Oh, it alright i see where you coming from.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by SandraJane: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
omenka:
Can you show me anywhere else I have posted THIS NEWS?

If you cant, then you're probably the most pathological liar on the face of the planet and that could cost you way more than just a rebuke someday.

There is something I see really wrong with you people, particularly pdp supporters. Your minds have become so bleeped up you don't even see the difference between a lie and truth anymore. Just look at how you lied like "it doesn't mean anything" to you. Is this how you guys behave in real life?

What a pity.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by kaniska: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have
any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem
to get there! Thank you
<a href="https://www.followpc.com/">followpc.com</a> grin
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Openbusiness: 2:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Ganjafama:
Dude get your facts right, Gore never won that election. The result was too close to call. It ended up in court and at the end Gore conceded defeat.
Maybe this article will enlighten you

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/presidential-election-al-gore-george-bush-too-close-to-call
Al Gore won popular vote, hope you know. Florida was in contention. It was the Supreme Court 5 to 4 decision that ultimately gave Bush the Florida win and electoral votes for a final 271 Bush to 266 Al Gore. But Al Gore won popular vote, and if the Supreme Court had ruled in his favor, he would have won the Florida Electoral College votes which would have given him the presidency.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2020
Golan007:

There's no 2024 for Trump.

Apart from the fact that Mike Pompeo would be in the running, the murky waters of politics is filled with sharks and even Trump can be consumed by it.
I hope so
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by Ganjafama(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
Al Gore won popular vote, hope you know. Florida was in contention. It was the Supreme Court 5 to 4 decision that ultimately gave Bush the Florida win and electoral votes for a final 271 Bush to 266 Al Gore. But Al Gore won popular vote, and if the Supreme Court had ruled in his favor, he would have won the Florida Electoral College votes which would have given him the presidency.
I know Gore won popular vote, so did Hilary Clinton. But she lost because she couldn't win majority of the battle ground states. You can bookmark this page, TRUMP WILL NOT DO A SECOND TERM.
Re: World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) by NaijaAlways1: 5:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Story of Babatunde Olatunji- first Nigerian artiste to win a Grammy award

https://the247update.com/2021/12/31/story-of-babatunde-olatunji-first-nigerian-artiste-to-win-a-grammy-award/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel / He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.