Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys (6608 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board / Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Leyemoshood: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good afternoon guys, i'm planning a vacation but i am having issues selecting the airline for my trip between Egyptair and Ethiopian Airline. The latter is about 60k higher than the former, but i'm hearing that Ethiopian Airline is better.

Please i need your input guys, i dont mind paying the extra 60k to get on Ethiopian but i want to know why i shouldnt book Egyptair thats cheaper. who doesnt like cheap things? grin

I will be reading comments. Thank you.
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Righteousness89(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
I had a Good time with Ethiopia Airlines ...
I think there are Africa's Best
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by tyup(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Leyemoshood:
Good afternoon guys, i'm planning a vacation but i am having issues selecting the airline for my trip between Egyptair and Ethiopian Airline. The latter is about 60k higher than the former, but i'm hearing that Ethiopian Airline is better.

Please i need your input guys, i dont mind paying the extra 60k to get on Ethiopian but i want to know why i shouldnt book Egyptair thats cheaper. who doesnt like cheap things? grin

Cuz Ethiopia is a 4wheel fly whilst Egyptian air is ah 2wheel fly

if you've ever noticed Egypt air take off they really don't take off in a straight form it's always and atimes diagonally

God saved my Business studies teacher then, the stuff almost threw her away but she was somehow lucky to find herself in the Cabin

1 Like

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Eriokanmi: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
if you're embarking on a long haul like connecting flights to Canada, go the Egypt Air way. When you get to Cairo, you'd connect air Canada or any of the airlines on their code-sharing list and thank me later.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by RedNStripes(f): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Where is our Nigerian Air?
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Leyemoshood: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Eriokanmi:
if you're embarking on a long haul like connecting flights to Canada, go the Egypt Air way. When you get to Cairo, you'd connect air Canada or any of the airlines on their code-sharing list and thank me later.

It's not a connecting flight, though there's a stop over in the capital of the 2 countries. So whats your take now? Egypt Air or Ethiopian Airline?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Leyemoshood: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
I had a Good time with Ethiopia Airline.,,
I think there are Africa's Best

hmmmm, so you advise i pay 60k extra and get on Ethiopian Airline right?
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Leyemoshood: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
tyup:

if you've ever noticed Egypt air take off they really don't take off in a straight form it's always and atimes diagonally

I really dont understand this reason, maybe you dont understand my question. I'm asking for the airline to fly and why should i pay 60k extra for Ethiopian Airline?
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Ablemed: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
tyup:

God saved my Business studies teacher then, the stuff almost threw her away but she was somehow lucky to find herself in the Cabin

grin grin grin

I can't get to see enough on this forum
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by tyup(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Leyemoshood:

I really dont understand this reason, maybe you dont understand my question. I'm asking for the airline to fly and why should i pay 60k extra for Ethiopian Airline?

It's depends on where you're going
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Righteousness89(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Leyemoshood:

hmmmm, so you advise i pay 60k extra and get on Ethiopian Airline right?

It Depends on you and your Pocket rate
If you Have it to spare and you need something cool you do it..

There are things you need consider!
You need to check how many stop overs!
How long the Stop over is?
You also need to know if your ticket gives u a hotel accommodation.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Eriokanmi: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Leyemoshood:

It's not a connecting flight, though there's a stop over in the capital of the 2 countries. So whats your take now? Egypt Air or Ethiopian Airline?
I've not flown Ethiopian before. What matters most is God's protection bro. I read a response of someone here who said his teacher had issues with Egypt Air, almost failing him off the cabin. What would you say of a brand new Boeing belonging to same Ethiopian Airways which crashed a couple of years back, killing several nationals including 2 Nigerians? Its not about how perfect but how safe and only God can guarantee that not man. All the best.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Leyemoshood: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
tyup:

It's depends on where you're going

ok thanks
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Leyemoshood: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

It Depends on you and your Pocket rate
If you Have it to spare and you need something cool you do it..

There are things you need consider!
You need to check how many stop overs!
How long the Stop over is?
You also need to know if your ticket gives u a hotel accommodation.

The both have similar stop overs of 2hrs each in their native countries and no hotel accommodation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Righteousness89(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Leyemoshood:

The both have similar stop overs of 2hrs each in their native countries and no hotel accommodation.
Ethiopian Airlines gave me an hotel accommodation..when I travelled with them.

Anyway! 2hrs is short.. you can go with the Egypt air to save some money!

Most Important, like the brother up there said is to hand over your Journey to God Almighty!

Safety is what is Important and Safety is of the Lord..

5 Likes

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Leyemoshood: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ethiopian gave me an hotel accommodation..when I travelled with them.

Anyway! 2hrs is short.. you can go with the Egypt air to save some money!

Most Important, like the brother up there said is to hand over your Journey to God Almighty!

Safety is what is Important and Safety is of the Lord..

The bold is very correct. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Leyemoshood: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Thanks to everyone that contributed, i really appreciate. I will be going with Egyptair. Happy holiday guys
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by flyingdutchman(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Consider the wait time as well. Which is longer?
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by uchman(m): 1:55am On Nov 14, 2020
I have flown the 2 and ET is the best.
EgyptAir operates like Molue, They will be doing pick and drop, even sometime, they will stop over at Kenya and Rwanda...

When coming back,
if you destination is Abuja, EgyptAir will have to stop over at Kano, drop people and pick local passengers from kano to Abuja because they are almost Northerners Airline...
cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by gistcity(m): 12:52am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Cutealexio(m): 2:27am On Nov 17, 2020
Ethiopian Airline serves alcohol but Egypt Airline serves only Non-Alcholic beverages. You have to pay for Wi-Fi in Cairo, I think it's free in Addis Ababa. You also need to confirm the type of Airplane because of comfort

3 Likes

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Samnigazz: 5:16am On Nov 20, 2020
I have flown both airlines before. I would suggest you go with Ethiopian air. I had a long stop over in Cairo, most of their ticketing officers and immigration officers don't understand good English, I almost had issues with language barrier. Although the flight I took from Cairo to Bangkok was awesome (Airbus with in flight WIFI), I didn't like the process at the airport.
A Chinese lady missed her flight, she could not speak any language except for Mandarin, no one volunteered to help her except for a Nigeria guy who was going to China for studies and understands Mandarin. In a nutshell, their customer service is poor in Cairo. Use Ethiopian air.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Ayomide002: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Trying to book Egypt air from Muscat to Nigeria online, through their site. It isn't loading the departure city and destination city. Could anyone help on what to do please?
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Cousin9999: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Let's see.

Ethiopia Air flight attendants

Egypt Air flight attendants

Egyptians are ugly. Fly with Ethiopia.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Ayomide002: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Smiles. The cost is important bro.
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Cousin9999: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Let's take another look.

Egypt Air in-flight meal

Ethiopia Air in-flight meal

Egyptians can't cook. Fly with Ethiopia.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Cousin9999: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmm. Let's look a little deeper.

Egypt Air pilots

Ethiopia Air pilots

Egyptian pilots are terrorists. Fly with Ethiopia.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Leyemoshood: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
The trip from Abuja to Cairo and finally to Dubai was quite good on EgyptAir.

1 Like

Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by MPESA(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
@ Cousin9999, thanks for cracking me cheesy
Re: Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys by Leyemoshood: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Leyemoshood:

EgyptAir wasnt a bad experience afterall.

I'm not a foodie so i dont have a problem with the food. We had a delay departure at Nnamdi Azikwe Airport Abuja, flight of 2:30pm took off around 8:45pm because one of the planes tyres got flat and they couldnt replace or fix it for several hours.

A small plane took us from Abuja to Cairo but a bigger one, Boeing 777 took us to Dubai from Cairo, i enjoyed the flight.

Will i fly Egyptair again? Yes i will!!!

PS: Cairo International Airport is far far cleaner, nicer and well coordinated than Abuja/Lagos Airports sad

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are There Opportunity For Nigerian Migrant Wishing To Enter The Island Of Malta? / Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.