Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album (40964 Views)

A Review Of Davido's "A Better Time" Album By Iamsynord / Davido's ‘A Better Time’ Album Features Bella Shmurda, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke On His 'A Better Time' Album Cover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by donforeign: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
mailemy:

You lie. Your statement is only out of hatred. That ABT swallowed MIL and it's full of bangers.
Which bangers?
Noise maker... Grow up

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by donforeign: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
humblegbolahan:
some are very hit in his album

Which hit ni lmao
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by donforeign: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
humblegbolahan:
burna boy songs only about messages but no good hit joor

Which kind foolish talk?
Listen to lyrics and messages ,you dey look for crap noisy hit..
Burna boy is no1 now..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by donforeign: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dididrumz:

Not really nonsense to me

But I just like "A Good Time" more than This one

The album na yeye

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Dididrumz(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
donforeign:

The album na yeye

grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by TheGift: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

It's about what jare my dear?
Be deceiving yourself there, talk about the money, he has a lot of it, talk about the fame both nationally and internationally, tell me who beats him?

Your conscience go clear grin

One day you will learn.
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Muhylonaire007: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2020
TheGift:

One day you will learn.

I learn everyday brah, maybe you haven't been doing that. If you haven't, please do, it's necessary.
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by TheGift: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

I learn everyday brah, maybe you haven't been doing that. If you haven't, please do, it's necessary.

My point exactly. You will learn some more, in the coming days.smiley
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Muhylonaire007: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheGift:

My point exactly. You will learn some more, in the coming days.smiley

Since you have stopped learning, enjoy yourself then.
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by TheGift: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Since you have stopped learning, enjoy yourself then.

It's like you don't want to learn, abi? OK. You will learn, one way or another. smiley
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Muhylonaire007: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheGift:

It's like you don't want to learn, abi? OK. You will learn, one way or another. smiley

Lmao... You are a pain in the ass grin grin grin
How was your day?
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by TheGift: 6:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Lmao... You are a pain in the ass grin grin grin
How was your day?

Not bad. Thanks. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? / Father 'U' Turn Is Dead / Your Most Touching Love Song Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.