Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi (15087 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / 12 People, Including Women And Children Dead, As Canoe Capsized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by ZACHIE: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Eyah

People should take good care of themselves.
PMB has no sympathy left in him for anyone dead, dying or deadly

Save your head, please.
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by NOwazobia: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
My condolences. I think it may have been made worse as hausa/fulani man no know water. Is a pity.
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by Sunnycliff(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
HeadShot:

A country that elected Buhari twice deserves to burn in hell...

One zombie in my area was complaining about the new pump price...
I had to quickly shut him down

Useless people reside in this shithole
No, you should have told him to go to any fuel pump attendant and boldly tell them that he voted for Buhari, they would sell him fuel for #70/l
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by DamnnNiggarr: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
stanogb:
That's bad
let me help you with the GIF
Just copy the link,

[img]https://c./ehbbMgdPkkcAAAAM/befana-witch.gif[/img]
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by Decent09(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Dont waste time praying for Nigeria, it's a fruitless exercise. Rather pray for yourself to vamosse from this shit hole to a saner clime.
u

If it was in Benue State Gana and his team of blood suckers will killed, and the State Government will declare Fulani have killed millions.

Kai Nigerians Sabi blame Fulanis
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I always tell you the truth

Nothing is going to get better in every means

It's only going to get worse

Prepare your mind
that's your belief. But I believe things will get right if we do things God's own way.
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by NOwazobia: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chilandboss:
MAY THE LORD ACCEPT THEIR SOULS AND GRANT THEM ETERNAL REST AMEN
you must be the angel incharge of heaven's gate to allow every dead enter.
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by YaksonFCA(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
RIP. Condolence
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by HumanCalc: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
sammysmiles:
Why negative news dey always full FP on Fridays? Rip to them....
Bad news dey full fp everyday.
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by bigfish3k: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
samwheel:

The mistake God made was sending me to Nigeria. Nothing good has ever come out of this country for a long while. So so bad news.
God didn't create Nigeria
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by kaniska: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Thanks
follow.com grin
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by Emperor4tune(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
farouk2much:
vanity upon vanity.. Buhari will never make heaven
what if he makes heaven,will you go there and chase him out or quarell with God who let him in
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by Nasiruddeen(m): 6:10am On Nov 14, 2020
THE MONTH OF MAULUD IS HERE AGAIN

There is nothing in the Qur’aan to say that we should celebrate the Mawlid or birthday of the Prophet (SAW). The Prophet himself (SAW) did not do this or command anyone to do it, either during his lifetime or after his death.

Prophet (SAW) made the day of his birth a day of worship, which is different to celebration. He was asked about fasting on Mondays, and he said: “That is the day on which I was born and the day on which I was entrusted with the Mission or when I was first given Revelation.” (Muslim).

Moreover, we know that the Sahabah (RA) were the people who loved the Prophet most. Was it reported that Abu Bakr, who was the closest of people to him and the one who loved him the most, celebrated the birthday of the Prophet (SAW)?

Was it reported that ‘Umar, who ruled for twelve years, or ‘Uthman, did this? Was it reported that ‘Ali, his relative and foster son, did this? Was it reported that any of the Sahabah did this? No, by Allah!

Is it because they were not aware of its importance, or did they not truly love the Prophet (SAW)? No one would say such a thing except one who has gone astray and is leading others astray.

Did any of the Imams of schools of jurisprudence - Abu Haneefah, Maalik, al-Shaafi’i, Ahmad, al-Hasan al-Basri, Ibn Seereen – do this or command others to do it or say that it was good? NO! It was not even mentioned during the first and best three centuries. The Prophet (SAW) said in a hadeeth:

“The best of mankind are my generation (or my century), then those who come after them, then those who come after them. Then there will come a people who will not care if their testimony comes before their oath or vice versa (i.e., they will not take such matter seriously).” (Bukhari).

The celebration of the Prophet’s birthday appeared many centuries later, when many of the features of true religion had vanished and bid’ah had become widespread. Thus this celebration became a sign of one’s love for the Prophet (SAW).

But can it be possible that the Sahabah, the Imams and the people of the best three centuries were unaware of it, and it was only those who came later who were aware of its importance?!

Please help us and answer these questions below with references from Qur'an and authentic Ahadeeth.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1395178943950060&id=100003739024333
Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by Donspicey: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Dont waste time praying for Nigeria, it's a fruitless exercise. Rather pray for yourself to vamosse from this shit hole to a saner clime.

Common bro if we all vamose frm dis country who will fix it....

This is the only country we can proudly call our father's land except for dos dat have dual citizen....

Lets join hands together in unity and make dis country better for the sake of our future generation.....

With Believe evrywia go soft one day

Mind u no place like home........

Before u travel out make sure u have investments here should in case tins go south......

Re: 18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi by cardoctor(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2020
God help us through all these challengea of being nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) / Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP / 'Prince' Yilkyes Bal Behind UK Migration Scam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.