Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) (7622 Views)

Classical Sweet Syndrome. Sweety Fast Permanent Cure. / Please How Can I Handle This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by fuckfuckman(m): 2:30am On Nov 14, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have been battling with this infection for over a month now, it is what we normally call sweety in nigeria, I actually had sexual interaction with a lady about a month ago and since then I have been noticing some changes in my body,

First it started by body itching,
My whole body keeps itching me and when I scratch my body that particular area turn black like a scar from wound, I am fair in complexion and I don't like it when I have black spots on my body because it is very noticeable due to my completion,
My private parts kept itching me, I continued scratching and scratching until I explained to someone and they told me it is an infection know as (sweety) the person then advice me to take a medicine called ampiclox, I went to the pharmacy the following day and bought the medicine and after taking some days later the itching stopped,

So I thought I have been healed totally

To my surprise last week the itching came back again and this time it was even worst that before and this time I have some swollen things like pimples about 3 of them on my manhood

Please help, I really need your advice on what to do to get rid of this
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by foxxydude: 2:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Visit a hospital near you grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by anthonyuncle(m): 2:50am On Nov 14, 2020
when I saw ur moniker,
i nodded.

abeg go see a doctor now
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by Macrofrancis(m): 3:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Your body produces toxic biotics, it could be controlled by antibiotics, but you should see a doctor and get drugs prescribed by him.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by Freestainworld(m): 3:13am On Nov 14, 2020
go and do culture and sensitivity test at a good lab, after the result, they will write out some drugs and antifungal cream to you for treatment, thank me later.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by camaa(f): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2020
See a doctor.
It could be an infection.
Ladies, learn this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35oO_ryKPvE so you can take care of yourself better
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by helpsomeone: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2020
fuckfuckman:
Hello everyone,
I have been battling with this infection for over a month now, it is what we normally call sweety in nigeria, I actually had sexual interaction with a lady about a month ago and since then I have been noticing some changes in my body,

First it started by body itching,
My whole body keeps itching me and when I scratch my body that particular area turn black like a scar from wound, I am fair in complexion and I don't like it when I have black spots on my body because it is very noticeable due to my completion,
My private parts kept itching me, I continued scratching and scratching until I explained to someone and they told me it is an infection know as (sweety) the person then advice me to take a medicine called ampiclox, I went to the pharmacy the following day and bought the medicine and after taking some days later the itching stopped,

So I thought I have been healed totally

To my surprise last week the itching came back again and this time it was even worst that before and this time I have some swollen things like pimples about 3 of them on my manhood

Please help, I really need your advice on what to do to get rid of this
. I have treated people in this regard. There's is complete solution. But it's herb if you don't mind. You may WhatsApp or call +2347018251533
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by lavicollins(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
CHECK HERE FOR NATURAL SOLUTION

www.health-wise.com.ng
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by fuckfuckman(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
helpsomeone:
. I have treated people in this regard. There's is complete solution. But it's herb if you don't mind. You may WhatsApp or call +2347018251533

I live outside Nigeria
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by helpsomeone: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
fuckfuckman:

I live outside Nigeria
. That's not an issue. We deliver outside Nigeria. We get evidence of fulfilled orders
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by Urfavouritegirl: 5:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Have u been battling with some deadly Infections for so long? The solution is here. We cure all kinds of human Infections, Std's and diseases with pure natural roots and herbs such as Staphylococcus, Herpes, Urinary Track Infections, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Genital Warts etc.
WhatsApp 0816751 8212

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) by ysgs: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
You are suffering from css.[classical sweet syndrome. We get natural cure. 09078362447. It is tested and working

(1) (Reply)

Why Taking Agbo "Concotions" Is Harmful / Special Therapeutic Massage Soles for your shoes available in Lagos. / Health Tip Of The Day: Fruits And Vegetables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.