Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) (73754 Views)

Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Loyal Dog Waits Outside Hospital Four Months After Owner Dies / See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Oizee(f): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

This is why I said that they are wiser than Nigerian Youths because if you have sense you'll know that goats neither speak nor type
lol, this is even deeper
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by helinues: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Eran Iya Oshogbo... grin cheesy

RuudVanNisteroy
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by JONSYN7154: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
Goats are becoming more intelligent than Nigerian Youths
I disagree with you sir.

They are becoming more intelligent than BUHARI AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN APC.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Xantel(f): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Not surprised at all. I remember we had one goat bearing Becky grin. Whenever you call Becky, the goat will come and meet you.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Peppysco: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Everything God Created is Good, wonderful and Perfect!

Some of these animals are even more organized than Humans..

And more sensible than some people who always attribute everything to religion. People who don't believe anyone has the right to live good and ostentatious lifestyles if they have the means, quick to say 'vanity upon vanity'. People who believe a Trump's defeat is an attack on Christainity bla bla bla
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by fabsyl(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Barcelona come n carry ur goat. for d goat mind Nau he go think say he get sense pass aboki, may be true sha
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Vicachiever: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
aribisala0:
Who told you God created goats

wow, this new atheism rise or hatred for God in this generation and particularly Nigeria surprise me pass the goat phenomenon.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fundamental Animal Right.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by PrincessB1(f): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wow cheesy

This morning,it was a dog hitting it's owner with a cutlass, now a goat is opening a tap to drink water.
Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Dadaboy: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
aribisala0:
Who told you God created goats
He was there when god created goats and everything. Very dumb human being.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by tholhusomhie: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

Among whom you are chief.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by aribisala0(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Vicachiever:

wow, this new atheism rise or hatred for God in this generation and particularly Nigeria surprise me pass the goat phenomenon.
You see how immature your mind is

All I did was ask a question and you are talking of hatred for God.

How are you different from Boko Haram

The simple truth is I do not know that goats were created or that God created goats . I was not there. Were you?
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by aribisala0(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Who created those things that are not wonderful and good
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
this one no be ordinary Goat oo,

na Real Eran Iya Osogbo Goat ooo

Na Human You dey see so
debbiebianca2:
Moment a goat was captured opening a bole hole tab to drink water after the tap was closed by it's owner.

Watch The Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3eLcPjIUNM
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by blackgold90(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

This is why I said that they are wiser than Nigerian Youths because if you have sense you'll know that goats neither speak nor type

Lame reply..please permit me to call you a goat

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by mastertek: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Am I the only one relate to this, I have being notice this for long. I always see rat in my house so intelligent and will dodge any trap you put for them.

brosom:
Am I the only one that has noticed lately that most animals both wild and domestic in the world has been exhibiting intelligence.

It's weird and mysterious, it also reminds me of a portion in the bible where God said if man fail to worship me, I'll raise stones to worship me. what if animals both land and aquatic are part of the subject to worship God? though it might not happen in our time, but what if its taking place gradually? just asking oo

This calls for a deep concern.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Shaev7(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
This kind of statement, a goat will not make.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Dreamliner787(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
thesicilian:

Even a goat would not make this kind of dumb statement if it could talk.

Waa gbayiiii... Wise words there

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Slurity(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
You deserve international award on stupidity.to even compare goatto hunman on intelligency shows that you need brain upgrading

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by techmalldotcom(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
most stupid comment of the year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by smartwatchpro: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Always82:
when you ready some comments here you will know that that goat and every other goat in nigeria is more intelligent than some comenters here.but all l can say here is that time is coming when every leaving thing will defend his or herself in nigeria.so my guys wise up.

Loud.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
All God's creature's are great.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by WeRblessed(f): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Everything good Except mohammadu Buhari
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by krownie: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
600 years suffering for the goat and it's owner
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by lascos912(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
A dog attacked it's owner with cutlass
A wife to be want to kill a snake but mother-inlaw told the snake came to greet her
A hours trying to rape man
Now goat opened tap to drink water
Nairaland is becoming animals kingdom
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by MakeMoves: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sometimes, you have to be a goat to achieve your goals.

No sentiments, anger, resentment, self pity, nothing of such, but pure focus on the goal...Drink from the tap.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
That's a Yoruba goat. cheesy cheesy
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by mkpologwu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Very useless goat.....!!!

Taps are meant to be turned on/off with hands. Why didn't the useless goat use its hand?
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lol... This one is more intelligent than that thing in aso rock
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by chubinwa(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Goats trying to write it's wrongs over it's counterpart sheep. very soon, it will be wiser than sheep
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Ndipe(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
You got that right. Ants are a perfect example.

Righteousness89:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Dog Pregnancy Shoot That Caused A Stir On Social Media (pictures) / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.