Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore (2302 Views)

Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2018
Dogs are adorable domestic animals, the one very close to humans. In fact, most persons have said that dogs are born with the knowledge of how to love but humans when born have to even learn how to care and love.

These lovely dogs when served water licks it up very fast. One not looking closely might think that they just lick it up but here is a smart and technical method in which they send the water into their systems.

See more images:
http://egbechofaith.com/highly-technical-way-dog-drinks-water-look-closely/

Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Interesting, I think they just lap, I don't know they scoop the water!
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2018
post=65960587:
Interesting, I think they just lap, I don't know they scoop the water!
same here. God is just so wonderful!
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2018
their tongue are like foams....
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2018
hajoke2000:
their tongue are like foams....
foams keh.. Foams absorb but they don't absorb like we thought, they scoop.
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
foams keh.. Foams absorb but they don't absorb like we thought, they scoop.

ok ....what about cats
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2018
hajoke2000:

ok ....what about cats

Same thing
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:

Same thing

ok
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2018
hajoke2000:

ok
the way they do it quickly is what's making us think that are lapping it
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
the way they do it quickly is what's making us think that are lapping it

yeah

1 Like

Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Shedrack777: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2018
some ladies with dirty mind will soon arrive and be having that feeling of them being lapped and scooped by that second tongue.
let me run before them catch me
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Sirmuel1(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
God is just so wonderful!

How? undecided
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2018
Sirmuel1:

How? undecided

no be God great dogs? Lol
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
some ladies with dirty mind will soon arrive and be having that feeling of them being lapped and scooped by that second tongue.
let me run before them catch me
heeeeeh.. My guy you know what's up or.. Come na
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Sirmuel1(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
no be God great dogs? Lol

Are you confused already? cheesy
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Shedrack777: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
heeeeeh.. My guy you know what's up or.. Come na
come do waiting?
runs and adds more speed
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
come do waiting?
runs and adds more speed
come here now... U don set table finish, u no go come chop? grin
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Are you confused already? cheesy
this boy I will beat you o. Is it not God that created them and gave them the sense?

1 Like

Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Shedrack777: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2018
though i'm hungry, but i can't recall setting up a table. i go tell mommy for you and mommy will you for me
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
though i'm hungry, but i can't recall setting up a table. i go tell mommy for you and mommy will you for me
kikikikikhaha small boy, big dick
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Shedrack777: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
kikikikikhaha small boy, big dick
no! this is a man, small dick
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
no! this is a man, small dick
OK Big man, small dick
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Sirmuel1(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
this boy I will beat you o. Is it not God that created them and gave them the sense?

When exactly? Were you there? undecided
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2018
Sirmuel1:

When exactly? Were you there? undecided
u need koboko
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Sirmuel1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
u need koboko

Your name looks familiar. I guess we know each other somewhere. Can we talk somewhere else? Maybe on Gmail
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Your name looks familiar. I guess we know each other somewhere. Can we talk somewhere else? Maybe on Gmail
how about google.... Lol
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Sirmuel1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
how about google.... Lol

Olodo cheesy
It's called Google Mail cheesy
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Olodo cheesy
It's called Google Mail cheesy
na google I wan use biko. I know what I really want whether na from front or back.. Lol
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Shedrack777: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
OK Big man, small dick
exactly! but don't bit the bate
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
exactly! but don't bit the bate
brother why?
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by Shedrack777: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
brother why?
because it's very aggressive when angered. hard to calm down when upset. be careful how you thread with it
Re: See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore by EgbechoFaith(f): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
because it's very aggressive when angered. hard to calm down when upset. be careful how you thread with it
na mouth be this o... Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Newly Discovered Amimal... Suggest A Name For It Please! / Gigantic Black Caucasian Male...a Must See!! / Suggest A Fancy Male Name For This Caucasian Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.