Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Marijuana Family Tree - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Marijuana Family Tree (284 Views)

Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says / The Marijuana Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Marijuana Family Tree by calimari1211: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Having proper information about the components and properties of certain drugs is quite important nowadays. Living in an advanced state of society where we millennials prefer the easier resort of drugs to reduce our stress and to take a break from life. Before consuming anything anywhere one should be aware of all the facts of the drug being consumed. Marijuana or popularly known as weed is one of the most common drugs you’ll find nowadays as it is consumed and used for several purposes both legal and illegal so one shall definitely be aware of all the aspects related to that particular drug. Marijuana is a part of the cannabis green plant family, and especially in the US this drug is somewhat legal but only in prescribed quantities as it has been used in a number of California dispensaries.

The marijuana dispensary in California https://dispensehemp.com is quite a number nowadays due to the health benefits of this drug. People use marijuana to smoke and they covert it into a mixture of cannabis dried leaves so as to consume them for health or joyous purposes. The people of the Us were the first ones to raise their voice in favor of declaring Marijuana as a legal property in terms of the health benefits it provides. This increasing need for marijuana is the reason behind the marijuana dispensary in California, moreover, this drug provides several benefits from sleep management, stress relief, pain relief, resolve of anxiety issues, preventing heart diseases and cancer and a lot of other benefits are delivered by this drug. Marijuana use is widespread among adolescents and youngsters especially in the USA and this drug is not only used by students for their fun purposes but also by a number of medical institutes have been using this drug because of its healing components.

Marijuana in California dispensary is available not only because it’s an excessive need, but the soul reason behind this is the numerous amounts of benefits that it offers. And since we’re discussing the benefits of this drug so we should also throw some light into the different properties and components present in this drug that help us heal several diseases.

Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA)

This is a nonpsychoactive element or shall we say component of the cannabis plant. THCA is not that harmful and neither it is that useful as it does not release any hyperactive cells from within that ruins to treats a disease. When left to dry, this component of the cannabis plants slowly and gradually covers the THC.

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)

Well, now this is one of the main psychoactive components of the cannabis plant family as this is what contains most of the essence of the drug. THC is considered to be the main psychoactive element as it produces high sensations and can be consumed by edible means, by smoking or by applying on to the body in the form of some oils, etc. This component of marijuana stimulates the brain cells which in turn releases dopamine and that is what triggers the hyperactive sensations in our bodies. It is famous for triggering euphoric reactions, but apart from those THC also triggered your hunger hormones which in turn results in stimulating your appetite, moreover the properties present in THV are also extremely helpful in getting rid of conditions like depression, anxiety, stroke, Alzheimer's, etc.

Cannabidiol (CBD)

This one’s also one of the main components of this drug, Marijuana and some of the other drugs do have this component in them as it acts as one of the USPs. Apart from THC, CBD is definitely one of the major properties of the cannabis plant family as it releases a number of anti-inflammatory properties that help us heal a number of health issues. CBD is more preferred by a number of scientists only because of the fact that it does not release any psychoactive toxins in your body and its major focuses on resolving your health issues. Moreover, it is also proven that CBD tends to alleviate the psychoactive effects of THC, and CBD and its properties have the power to lessen the possibility and amount of bone reabsorption and it also prevents the formation of cancer cells in one’s body.
Re: The Marijuana Family Tree by Vexedkid(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nice One op. we represent the herbs on the podium. Freedom is a must!
Re: The Marijuana Family Tree by AlRoss0908: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
I would like to grow a plant to produce CBD oil. But I cannot find seeds in my area, despite it is legal to grow weed in my state.
Re: The Marijuana Family Tree by emmanuilteleshe(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
I grow my two plants only to make CBD oil for myself. If you are not going to use CBD oil quite often, then two plants will be more than enough for you. I just grow this amount to be on the safe side and not to break any laws. Unfortunately, in my state, there is a limit on the number of plants you can grow. Besides, it was hard to find seeds that could grow into a plant in my area. I tried different sorts, but only Bloom Kush could grow into a plant from which I can produce CBD oil. So I recommend you to purchase different marijuana seeds and try to grow one-two plants to see how they will grow.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Used Car By A Med. / Home Covid-19 Treatment / All Your Acid Reflux Questions Answered Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.