Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? (61203 Views)

What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? / Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2020
For Classic Nairalanders: Can You Still Remember Movies U've Watch With This?

I only remember 74...

¹Drunken master (Jackie chan), ²toofan, ³Mad, ⁴Arma, arkbar anthony, ⁵No retreat No surrender, ⁶witch doctor, ⁷Delta force (chuck Norris) ⁸Drive (mark Dacascos) Rattle snake (Fransis Duru)

....and moregrin

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2020
Indomie generation willnot understand !!!

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by thesicilian: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2020
Lol. The first time I watched Terminator 2: Judgement Day was on this. And those Van Damme movies. Jackie Chan. Bruce Lee.

Most notable of the Nigerian movies were Last Burial, Issakaba, Snake Girl, Glamour Girls etc.

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by pyyxxaro: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2020
Isakaba

Evil Men

August Meeting

Yemi my Lover

Going Banana

Died Wreched ( Lucas)

Love with Language (Sandra Achums )

Deadly Proposal ( Obot Etuk)

Sakobi the snake girl ( Suzan Patrick)

Violated ( Ego Boyo, RMD , Joke Silva)

Naughty Jeff

Ultimate Power

Dog revenge

Tufaan

Commando

I spit on your grave

7 lucky kids

Kickboxer

First blood

Delta force commando

Chuck Norris

Hard to kill ( Steven Steagal )

Sharon Stone

Love in Vendetta

Last Party (Ibinabo feberesima)

Domitilla

Onome

PamPam, Yogo PamPam ( nkem owoh , okey bakassi)

Make I leave the rest for una

427 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2020
BadRadio:
I only remember 74...

¹Drunken master (Jackie chan), ²toofan, ³Mad, ⁴Arma, arkbar anthony, ⁵No retreat No surrender, ⁶witch doctor, ⁷Delta force (chuck Norris) ⁸Drive (mark Dacascos) Rattle snake (Fransis Duru)

....and moregrin
toofan and the classic Tom and jerrykins

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by OlawaleBammie: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2020
Saworoide

Eran iya oshogbo

Oranmiyan

Afonja

Isakaba

Last burial

Koto aye

Osa eleye

Bashorun gaa

Jogunomi

Indomie lomo

Efunsetan aniwura

Yemi my lover

Terminator

Six machines

Isawuru

Akobi gomina

Botife

Opin irin ajo

Larinloodu

Won wami lame

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Isakaba

Evil Men

August Meeting

Yemi my Lover

Going Banana

Died Wreched ( Lucas)

Love with Language (Sandra Achums )

Deadly Proposal ( Obot Etuk)

Sakobi the snake girl ( Suzan Patrick)

Violated ( Ego Boyo, RMD , Joke Silva)

Naughty Jeff

Ultimate Power

Dog revenge

Tufaan

Commando

I spit on your grave

7 lucky kids

Kickboxer

First blood

Delta force commando

Chuck Norris

Hard to kill ( Steven Steagal )

Sharon Stone

Make I leave the rest for una
ur list is comprehensive bro. grin

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2020
Lalasticlala... u nko?grin

1 Like

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by illicit(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2020
Samson and Delilah....

3 Likes

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Hugo55(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2020
Battle of Mozanga

Red machete

Naked gods

Full moon

11 Likes

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Perfecttouch(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2020
Jango
Commando
Toofan(I am too fan)
Equalizer 2000
Mad
Sholay
Dorcas

26 Likes

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Jango
Commando
Toofan(I am too fan)
Equalizer 2000
Mad
Sholay
Dorcas
grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by dapsoneh: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
MORTAL INHERITANCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Rambo
Robin cop
Sound of music
King and I
Jesus of nazareth like 4 tapes
Hard knock life for evening newspapers
Tom and jerry it was a 3hrs tape
American ninja
Ninja kids
Ninja turtles
Romancing the stone
All james bond sean connery
Enter the dragon
Game of death
Armour of god
Hard knock life for evening newspapers 2
I spit on your grave
Daram vita
Deuce si number ri
Masters of the universe movie
Mighty mouse
Animal farm cartoon
Charlie chaplin lots of tapes
Carry on comedy series lots of tapes
Seven lucky kids
Bettle juice
Nightmare on elm street 1-5
No retreat no surrender 1-3
Starwars return of the jedi
Sheena queen of the jungle
Conan the barbarian
Commando
The poltergeist
Problem.child
Evil dead 1&2
Madonna's evita was on tape
Micheal jackson's moonwalker
Macbeth
Roots
Snake man
The fly
Crocodile
Prom night 1-4
Sleeping beauty, snowwhite and other disney cartoons
Samson and delilah
Ben hur
Jason and the argonauts
Hercules
Nagin the snake girl
Nneka the pretty serpant
The fugitive
Running man
The terminator
Total recall
Saturday night fever

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by nepapole(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Transformers
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by DenreleDave(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
I will watch ooo.

Guys, pls read this and advice me..

https://www.nairaland.com/6285703/like-thinking-quitting-while-it
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
I played with those tapes a lot, growing up

2 Likes

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Broken2020: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Our mother’s sin
Hostages
Dust to Dust
Mama Sunday
Tobi
The witches
Most Wanted
Evil Genius
Egg of Life
Full Moon
Vuga
Arrow of God
All Eyes on Me
Naked Wire
Arm forces

21 Likes

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by fuckdemrepented: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
The wedding party
King of Boys
Black panther
Avengers end game

2 Likes

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Oxtonguy: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
cheesy
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by jambor(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dog revenge
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Amspecial: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Stopfapping: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lucky 7
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Myhusband(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
commando

MARD

SHOLEY

Hard way

Mike Bamiloye's movie lanihun among others

5 Likes

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Nickshrapnel: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sholay
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Healthsco20: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Coldie(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
One movie I remember watching with it that I can never forget cause I fell in love with the actress but I was still a boy then was;

"Final whistle"

Children of this generation u guys missed alot just try and look for d movie on youtube, d song from the movie was madddd

12 Likes

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by janedonez(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lol
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Dpharisee: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Indian movies such as Burning train, Wayan Rakwale, Snake in the Monkey Shadow, Jackie Chan series, James Bond series etc
Living in Bondage, Rattle Snake, True Confession etc

7 Likes

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by chris4gold(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Isakaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) / Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) / Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.