Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Six Important Things You Should Put In Mind Before Raising A Christian Family. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Things You Should Put In Mind Before Raising A Christian Family. (12330 Views)

Six Important Things Every Christain Nigerian Youth Should Avoid . / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Six Important Things You Should Put In Mind Before Raising A Christian Family. by Thelife: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2020
Empiree:
Thanks for the insults. I can take them as compliments. It shows what you guys are taught in your Bible classes.

Anyways, if you have common sense it doesn't cost you anything to Google them and be directed to their Facebook page instead saying nonesensical stuff here. I saw it on WhatsApp and search for their facebook page and it is indeed true.

Obviously, it doesn't seems you are proper education.

smile. I can feel your plan, well I'm not surprise. your quran is meant to turn you to fool. I ask you to prove what you claim but you are telling me to go and google it, so funny, was it google that forward you a message on WhatsApp or was it google that screenshot a message sent to him by his hopeless cleric so he can continue fooling the rest of his headslammer terrorist, smile,

prove that what you said is truth, you head slammer are so foolish that you will claim something and want the person to prove it to you again, smile. well I'm not surprise, your religion allow propaganda.

I'm waiting for you to prove that they are Christian and there group are Christian group.
Re: Six Important Things You Should Put In Mind Before Raising A Christian Family. by Mryacks: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Akube1z:
If you intend to marry and have a Christain family.

Here are six things you should have in mind for Christ to be the head of your family

1) You must be a believer of Christ , Surrender your life to Christ for him to take charge of your life.

2) Flee from Pre-marital Sex , Fornications, Abortions etc for the sake of your future home.

3) Flee from worldly/Social attachments and focus more on God.

4) Fail not to teach your children the word of God, bible teachings right from their tender ages.

5) Donot fail to teach your children moral values and good behaviours in the society, eg obedience to the rules of the society , respect for elders etc.

6) Hate and flee from evil, embrace godliness and the true deeds of Christ for the sake of your future home.

Good points....may the grace of God help us all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Church Politics Worse Than Nigerian Politics / The Lie Of 1john 5:7 and corruption of the bible. / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.