Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,379 members, 7,853,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian (7633 Views)

Tithe Payment Is A Must For Every Heavenly-minded Christian. Pastor Paul Rika / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian by Preetti(f): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2020
Holybwoy:
The world is coming to an end and therefore, it is important to stay steadfast and remind ourselves of things that helps christians get ready for the eternal life.

It is important that we create a balance in these aspects or else, we are bound to make mistakes or defect.

The 5F Pillars are;

Faith
Family
Finance
Future and;
Fitness

1. Without Faith and Holiness, no man shall see the lord. So, it's top priority that your Faith in God is strengthened everyday.

2. You have to keep a good family because you can't lead a nation if you can't lead the smallest unit called a family. A good family begat a great nation.

3. You can't be broke and serve God in hunger. Don't let anyone lie to you. Ensure that your finances are in good condition although that doesn't mean you should amass wealth in a bad way.

4. You have to take care of yourself, practice healthy living and stay fit. God doesn't abide with unkempt and dirty people. He's holy within and without.

5. You must always think about the end goal here on earth and in heaven.

Shalom

Source: www.tsfchurch.com/5fconference
Nicce
Re: The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian by Cameroonglass(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
But it is logical, Christians don't equally comment on Muslim's post, so y will they flood Christians post and make mockery of it
Re: The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian by PoshLines5: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=careytommy37 post=96058913] Even a baby Christian can see there is nothing biblical about what the OPwrote [/quoteApart from that, know that in every nonsense there is always a sense.
Re: The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian by PoshLines5: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hdjddjgnhkgkc12:
This sugar mummy Name is Rebbecca, she is 41year old. She is a Business woman Nice and caring beautiful woman With good heart Once you meet with her money will not be your problem again She is ready to take good care of you and make you happy As long you are ready to satisfy her very we'll on bed But you have to promise me that you will give me 30% from the money she will pay you And you will also respect her And be loyal if you are interested in her contact me so that you can get connected with her +2347043589459

y u no go marry her so u will be rich, nonsense, somebody remove this scammer
Re: The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian by chachanga: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
The kind of watered-down cosmopolitan stuff that's the arbiter of powerless Christian living today, pfft.

And see the coinage specifically addressing the "Heavenly Minded Christian"

Nothing about eschewing worldliness, vain glory and ephemeral pursuits of this present world as 1John forewarns.

Discussing heavenly mindedness without considering the true nature of sin, righteousness, saving grace of Christ's redemption, growing in grace, dying to the flesh/sin, sanctification, brokenness, yieldedness and being made fit for the Master's use

May it not be another "motivational" lifestyle adjustment programme where probably 70-90% of the effort is expended on rat-race related "making-it" kinda topics and quotes from Ziglar, Covey, Maxwell, Kiyosaki etc dominate the discourse.

Those abound and are not bad. But when talking about conferences for heavenly minded Christians, the ambience projected leaves one in doubt.
Re: The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Thank you, Jesus. ❤

1 Like

Re: The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian by razible5384(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
False.

More like the five pillars of the flesh and an earthly minded Christian.
with this your overzealousness an self righteousness,i just hope u make heaven.... Left for you, Christianity should be boring an very uninteresting....SMH
Re: The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:10am On Nov 16, 2020
razible5384:
with this your overzealousness an self righteousness,i just hope u make heaven.... Left for you, Christianity should be boring an very uninteresting....SMH
If you had any idea who I was, you'd understand that I'm the last person you should be bothered about. Be concerned about yourself, because from the words that emanated from your heart, it's glaring that your heart is not right with God and hence your soul is in danger of hell.

You would say the same of the prophets, apostles and the Master Jesus had they been here, so I understand where you're coming from.

Lastly, just so you know, there's nothing like self righteousness in God's dictionary, it's either someone was righteous or not righteous, so it's a man-made word, and "overzealousness" is an accusation that's often associated with those who aren't zealous for God but for their own selfish interests. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2020 Prophecy For Nigeria / For Which Reasons Would You Change Your Church / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.