Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) (33122 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by onthehill: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2021
Senior Pastor of Power City International Church, Uyo Akwa Ibom State, Dr Abel Damina stated during a church service that the Christian word 'Hallelujah' is not a heavenly language, IgbereTV reports.

He said:

“The Bible is not an abstract book that fell from the sky. It was written based on what happened in time in the interaction between God and man, men and men, circumstances, events etc. This is because it was written in human language.

Since the Bible was written in human language, like the way people sing in church, 'Hallelujah is our heavenly language’, stop that. Don’t let illiteracy UnCloth you in public.

How can Hallelujah be heavenly language, what makes it heavenly in the first place? It is human language.

If you want the heavenly language, speak in tongues. Therefore, speaking in tongue is heavenly language"

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCeQyoLnMyc

https://igberetvnews.com/1395328/pastor-abel-damina-hallelujah-heavenly-language-video/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2021
sad Just when I was beginning to like this MOG, he suddenly begins to dish out strange utterances. Hallelujah isn't a heavenly word, and so what? If all Christians unite to use it, strictly for the purpose of praising God is it bad? How about words like "praise the Lord", "hail the King of Kings", "magnify his name", etc, are they heavenly words? Ok oooo

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by collinsfhk(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2021
It simply means he does not believe the bible itself. Not surprised though.

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

297 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2021
Pls don't conclude, take back these words. Some of these preachers make mistakes, despite that they have preached for several years. The problem here is that churches have become a "one man's business" to an extent that when some of these pastors make mistakes, there is no one to correct them. You have dropped several relevant scriptures which is enough.
collinsfhk:
It simply means he does not believe the bible itself. Not surprised though.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2021
I know you to preach errors and wrong messages in Nigeria...

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by heniford2: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2021
What he said is true haba! Most we be ignorant like this the Bible was written and changed by the Roman Catholic Church so is possible

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Hier(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
What he said is true haba! Most we be ignorant like this the Bible was written and changed by the Roman Catholic Church so is possible

Explain so we can understand what you mean

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by heniford2: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2021
Hier:

Explain so we can understand what you mean
Read books Read history of how the Bible was stolen some part destroyed how Anglican church came to be read use ur google do research haba! Be enlightened and be free from some hock of God of man is a long stuff I can't type it down here for you so many change even the Sunday we worship was changed etc

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Hier(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
Read books Read history of how the Bible was stolen some part destroyed how Anglican church came to be read use ur google do research haba! Be enlightened and be free from some hock of God of man is a long stuff I can't type it down here for you so many change even the Sunday we worship was changed etc

Stolen?? Stolen from
Just answer this, you don't have to answer the second one (parts destroyed)

Parts destroyed??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by heniford2: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2021
undecided grin cheesy pure Africa man like the say to get to an African man hide it in a book the hardly pick up challenges.
Hier:

Not interested, bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Hier(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
undecided grin cheesy pure Africa man like the say to get to an African man hide it in a book the hardly pick up challenges.

Have you heard of the dead sea scrolls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by heniford2: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Hier:

Have you heard of the dead sea scrolls
lol grin cheesy what about it
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Jesuschristus: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2021
Speaking in tongue is demonic, show me where Jesus did it.they will speak in new tongue mean new language, not the gibberish many people fake

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Hier(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:

You really don't have to believe things you read online, there are lot of fabrications out there

Let me tell you why I am a Christian or why I chose to remain a Christian

You know, one powerful thing in the Bible is cross referencing, I mean, New Testament(NT) to Old Testament(OT) and back and forth

And yea, talking about about the old testament, you must understand the old testament is actually a Jewish book

I don't need to even go into the fact that King James desired to study the Bible in English, and requested it should be translated from Greek, and talking about Kings, England for that mention was a powerful country with all the best informations or whether a source or information is reliable or not. These kings would have done some verification before agreeing to even do anything like commiting himself to such a course. You can believe what you want, but I believe the Bible is what it is, though some books could have been removed based on preference

Now, by preference I mean in the sense of Law(OT) and Grace(NT), some Greeks or Gentiles believe the law was for the Jews hence they didn't include some Bible books to the compiled version. I can't believe you can be saying all these things such as this and that. You seem like someone who don't trust the Bible, but I believe, every portion of the Bible is good and profitable for teaching and instruction in righteous, but the buttomline is salvation and righteousness and faith towards God

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Hier(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Speaking in tongue is demonic, show me where Jesus did it

Dude, give your life to Christ

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by heniford2: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2021
Hier:

You really don't have to believe things you read online, there are lot of fabrications out there

Let me tell you why I am a Christian or why I chose to remain a Christian

You know, one powerful thing in the Bible is cross referencing, I mean, New Testament(NT) to Old Testament(OT) and back and forth

And yea, talking about about the old testament, you must understand the old testament is actually a Jewish book

I don't need to even go into the fact that King James desired to study the Bible in English, and requested it should be translated from Greek, and talking about Kings, England for that mention was a powerful country with all the best informations or whether a source or information is reliable or not. These kings would have done some verification before agreeing to even do anything like commiting himself to such a course. You can believe what you want, but I believe the Bible is what it is, though some books could have been removed based on preference

Now, by preference I mean in the sense of Law(OT) and Grace(NT), some Greeks or Gentiles believe the law was for the Jews hence they didn't include some Bible books to the compiled version. I can't believe you can be saying all these things such as this and that. You seem like someone who don't trust the Bible, but I believe, every portion of the Bible is good and profitable for teaching and instruction in righteous, but the buttomline is salvation and righteousness and faith towards God
Ahh! Not again the Bible was written to mode us not Rules set by "God for us" some of the scripts in the Bible was changed, some where burned some where even misinterpreted, I believe there is a spiritual superbeing in control of free will which is God am a Christian but I study to show myself approve in the sight of God I question stuff which I don't understand and get to know it. I don't dawdle for my pastor who is a may mortal like me to unleash his own thought without proper understanding.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Hier(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
Ahh! Not again the Bible was written to mode us not Rules set by "God for us" some of the scripts in the Bible was changed, some where burned some where even misinterpreted, I believe there is a spiritual superbeing in control of free will which is God am a Christian but I study to show myself approve in the sight of God I question stuff which I don't understand and get to know it. I don't dawdle for my pastor who is a may mortal like me to unleash his own thought without proper understanding.
Scripts, stop believing those fictions. Can I take my leave now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by collinsfhk(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Pls don't conclude, take back these words. Some of these preachers make mistakes, despite that they have preached for several years. The problem here is that churches have become a "one man's business" to an extent that when some of these pastors make mistakes, there is no one to correct them. You have dropped several relevant scriptures which is enough.

Okay, no problem. But this is too much a mistake from a 'Pastor' of his calibre supposedly ministering on the pulpit under the influence of the Holy Spirit. However, this is not the first. Let's us be wise. Thank you

EDITED:
What's your view here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPDVP91XOII

I am open to learn ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
For this matter make man pikin just dey like this

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by mii4u(f): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
This man and his controversial teachings always, pastor Abel, always wanting to use human knowledge to dissect the things of the spirit... Pls I don't mind if u can tell us which language it is and the meaning. Thank u.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by JustcreativeX: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Uncleodi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
In the last days....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Ddsa: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
nah back of Bible this one dey read o.. it's there in Revelation nah.. forgotten the chapter Sha.. pastors go dey bring doctrines nowadays.. one the other time is saying Christianity is not a religion but a way of life.. I haff tire
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by GeneralPula: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Everything about Christianity is Man-made..

Nah why pastors no dey practice wetin dem dey preach..

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by pepetua(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Okay
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
hallelujah is heavenly language...

Argue with your microphone grin

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin This our Pastor is Even confusing the already confused Christians...
Well heavenly race is personal , so if you like you can say Allah Akbar as your own heavenly language.
All I can say is RIDE ON PASTOR!! cool cool
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by famousroland(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmmmm Abel not again
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wahala for christendom mass doctrines
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
CONFUSED ELEMENTS EVERYWHERE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos) / The Black Woman Is God / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.