Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? (2484 Views)

Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth / My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by angelEmade: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Suzie1:

I don't know what the debate is about but I am just curious to know what Nigeria's Lingua Franca is if not English. Is it French or Arabic?

English is the main language of academic instruction from kindergarten to higher institution, main language of communication in official settings.

Yet graduates still give flimsy excuses why they are not proficient in it.

God bless you sweetie!

1 Like

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by kodix(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Learned
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 16, 2020
You can see how nl threads are always being derailed by morons. I just don't get it how someone will leave the main question, then start looking for what is not even related. This happens when you just passed JAMB and offered admission to study law and you think you have known it all. Nonsense.
@ the original question : I think it's the wife that has to determine when to start especially if no complications after birth. Some after they start their flow, some few weeks and some even few days shocked

1 Like

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by LordsBattleAxe(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2020
angelEmade:

lol clout chaser, without joining issues insultingly, without prejudice, your burrowed brain should be able to patronize the foregoing without animosity.
How come a weakling like you, with false speech prowess camouflage is staging a language sabotage?
ordinarily your brains should tell you the satirical difference between a jargon infested speech and a grammatical eyesore.
But albeit the bashing, I bet you do not at all, understand that jargons are in fact well accepted in English communications. Rather than betray the literature, they are enunciation of meanings.
The multiple-stupidity that landed you in this jeopardy has betrayed you...my! how can you bring your moronic misconstrued ideal into a well meaning reply I gave to someone??
you should learn...
not just to speak the language
but to understand the language
I can count a thousand and one errors in your seemingly intelligent comment. Oga! You ain't impressing anyone.

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by DaInferno(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2020
angelEmade:
everyone should note that I didn't insult anyone. I only prayed for him with a good heart, wishing that his kids would have affluent skills in the white man's language. Yes English is not our cultural heritage nor is it our lingua Franca but it is the only language that still unifies us in Nigeria. I don't take swipes at people's mistakes nor bash them for it. But while everyone has a right to their opinion, so do I.
Saying the truth is a Trump's trait that would help Nigeria in this trying times. Even the man in question would wants his kids to surpass him academically... Being unable to confront ourselves with the truth is the same problem destroying your Nigeria. So why the rant? Although I didn't and will never insult anyone's write up, you all are much more terrible that this government if you blame me for taking a swipe at that comment.
if you think m still wrong...it is simple.
Don't send your kids to school.
you must be proud of yourselfgrin well,science believes people who feel the need to correct others grammatical blunders are suffering from a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder/oppositional defiant disorder (OCD/ODD). Researchers are calling it Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome, or GPS.
he even say send your kids to schoolcheesy u get mind o grin
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by thejourney200: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
We are yet to resume and our intention is to start when it is most convenient for her after at least 6weeks. Has it been easy? No it hasn't but there are a thousand and one things on my mind now and I told her jokingly the 1st week of delivery that I was the one suffering post partum depression which is what it was then.
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Suzie1(f): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Suzie1:

I don't know what the debate is about but I am just curious to know what Nigeria's Lingua Franca is if not English. Is it French or Arabic?

English is the main language of academic instruction from kindergarten to higher institution, main language of communication in official settings.

Yet graduates give flimsy excuses why they are not proficient in it.

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by DAVE5(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
angelEmade:

clap for yourself Mr Man....kindly read again and understand that no pun was intended .
you seff need to return to school

Did you notice the person you prayed for deleted his message cos you showered your good prayers on him

May your enemy not use a good thing to hoodwink you

You didn’t go to school to learn only English, school is to help sharpen your senses to know when and how to apply wisdom

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by mrblessed(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
angelEmade:

lol clout chaser, without joining issues insultingly, without prejudice, your burrowed brain should be able to patronize the foregoing without animosity.
How come a weakling like you, with false speech prowess camouflage is staging a language sabotage?
ordinarily your brains should tell you the satirical difference between a jargon infested speech and a grammatical eyesore.
But albeit the bashing, I bet you do not at all, understand that jargons are in fact well accepted in English communications. Rather than betray the literature, they are enunciation of meanings.
The multiple-stupidity that landed you in this jeopardy has betrayed you...my! how can you bring your moronic misconstrued ideal into a well meaning reply I gave to someone??
you should learn...
not just to speak the language
but to understand the language
I read this post of yours twice and I can't stop laughing at the wasted effort exerted just to sound or appear "learned." If being proficient in English language is something you desire, dude, you have awfully lot of grounds to cover. It is not about throwing vocabularies in disjointed sentences that doesn't convey meaning; it is not about being verbose, especially where simple, direct, and unambiguous words are necessary. It is about achieving clarity, being direct, and communicative when writing or speak. Let me quickly point out some words or phrases that have no business in your post, or that were used wrongly.
"Your burrowed brain," "to patronise," etc. there was a terrible misuse of these words: satirical, "brains" "betray," and "jargon" in the post. And what the heck does this phrase mean: "... with false speech prowess camouflage?" Above all, you showed a poor understanding of the role of punctuations in English language.

However, you have potentials to become a swordsmith, but you need to be less verbose, and always stick to the rules and conventions of the language.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by tabletguy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
mrblessed:
I read this post of yours twice and I can't stop laughing at the wasted effort exerted just to sound or appear "learned." If being proficient in English language is something you desire, dude, you have awfully lot of grounds to cover. It is not about throwing vocabularies in disjointed sentences that doesn't convey meaning; it is not about being verbose, especially where simple, direct, and unambiguous words are necessary. It is about achieving clarity, being direct, and communicative when writing or speak. Let me quickly point out some words or phrases that have no business in your post, or that were used wrongly.
"Your burrowed brain," "to patronise," etc. there was a terrible misuse of these words: satirical, "brains" "betray," and "jargon" in the post. And what the heck does this phrase mean: ". With false speech prowess camouflage?" Above all, you showed a poor understanding of the role of punctuations in English language.

However, you have potentials to become a swordsmith, but you need to be less verbose, and always stick to the rules and conventions of the language.
by 'burrowed brains' she meant your brains have holes in them. 'false speech prowess camouflage' she meant you are not good with the language but you are parading yourself like a'know all' and even so...it's all false. Her meaning of jargon is quiet fascinating. I will applaud her for it.
By using the word 'satirical' and 'betray' she was being totally poetic. It shows lot that while you are great with English, you are not that good with lit. So many ironies in her write-up it takes a poetic mind to understand that she is wrongfully right!
just like Soyinka brought many 'wrong English' into the standard English.
With punctuations, abeg people still dey punctuate on top phone?
This imade of a girl have blasted me several times. She doesn't respect people around here but bros the first thing she said up there didn't warrant any prob at all. The man she was referring to laughed over it so why would anyone put someone else's issue on top their own head? no be dey your lane I dey my lane we all dey do??
@ angelimade I know u will still come here to attack me but learn to respect people abeg
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Blissquare(f): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
People have hardly answered the question. I guess those bickering have not yet experienced child birth. Let's kindly respond to the question. Those who have not experienced childbirth can also learn from this thread.
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by EzzyCarter: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2020
Denique:
A year plus...

Omoh that's quite a long time to heal don't you think? grin . Well, you should be proud of ur husband sha cheesy 365 days of lockdown sad grin
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Denique(f): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Omoh that's quite a long time to heal don't you think? grin . Well, you should be proud of ur husband sha cheesy 365 days of lockdown sad grin

Look who we have here! Runaway husband...was actually referring to you undecided
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by UkBalesNig(f): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
When my body is ready
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by EzzyCarter: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Denique:

Look who we have here! Runaway husband...was actually referring to you undecided

Haha. You want uncle Matthew to come for my head abi? cheesysad .when did we do it? sad Talk less of have a baby cheesy

@bold, not like that jor. Let's just say I've had a lot on my hands lately , (literally) cheesy cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Men Are Gradually Becoming Gold Digger / 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness / Do Married Men Really Feel This Way Or Is It Just Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.