Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) (5442 Views)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / Miss Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" And Best In The World (photo) / Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by divinemichael(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Well weirldy enough,the most fearless is not the famous lion, tiger or the notorious hyenas as you may have presumed.

Instead The honey badger has many times been rated as the most fearless and courageous animal of all time.

This may sound bizzarre incredible or even crazy to think and believe that a little animal like the honey badger is the most fearless, but many investigations and research by notable platforms like BBC animals, national geographic and wild Africa, has always come up with the verifiable claim that the honey badger is the most fearless animal of all.

Size is not a problem for this animal, it possesses the requisite speed, brute,strength and most importantly the resolve to face any predator and survive.

The honey badger has strong claws and sturdy legs,The honey badger is notorious for its strength, ferocity and toughness. It is known to savagely and fearlessly attack almost any other species when escape is impossible, reportedly even repelling much larger predators such as lion and hyena. Bee stings, porcupine quills, and animal bites rarely penetrate their skin. 

. If zebras or buffalos intrude upon a honey badger's burrow, it will attack them fiercely.

In 2018 a peculiar honey badger in Africa reportedly survived consecutive hard attacks from lions, hyenas and other lethal predators like leopards and cheetahs.

while a honey badger can not survive a pride of lions or an ambush of tigers but surely it is ever ready to take on one lion or one tiger and never lose its life.

The most significant secret of the honey badger lies in its natural mental build-up and resilience, and this instigates it to act instinctively with much force and zeal to parry out any form of attacks even from giant reptiles..

You're free to research more about honey badgers and continue to stun your cognition about them, because they are wonderful despite their lilliputian size.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by Eerujeeje: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yep
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by gbadexy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
I thought it would be tiger or badger before opening the thread.
They simply don't know what fear is. It would glide backwards but would never backdown.

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Make i go do my research quick quick cool

i will be back to drop my comment. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by blazepascal(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
weird name

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by Obas101(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yea I thought as much... It also loves eating snakes. Not a very good friend of Lala.
Poison got nothing on the small beast
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by Harpyeagle(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
The badger moles..

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by Iamvetlander(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ahhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by paulolee(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yup....so on point....bin see that animal for my dream n na fear i use wakeup
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
WRONG !
Ur ANSWER is INCOMPLETE without recognizing the NIGERIAN LADIES
who hop into strangers cars even at 2am requesting for lifts & still pressuring the Male Drivers 2do dia bidding at dat ungodly hour... despite noticing d overwhelming number male occupants.

BADGER MOLES dey learn 4wia Naija Girls dey

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yes, we know
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
I've seen one at a zoo before. So cute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by Manhood85(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:
WRONG !
Ur ANSWER is INCOMPLETE without recognizing the NIGERIAN LADIES
who hop into strangers cars even at 2am requesting for lifts & still pressuring the Male Drivers 2do dia bidding at dat ungodly hour... despite noticing d overwhelming number male occupants

I agree with you bro. A typical Nigerian girl can travel from Lagos to Borno state to meet a stranger without any fear of been killed or kidnapped.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
No argument. This is 100% correct!
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by Liposure: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
I thought crocodiles were most fearless
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by royalair(m): 1:11am On Nov 16, 2020
grin grin
paulolee:
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by LikeAking: 2:17am On Nov 16, 2020
H B's are bad ass.
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by ebig21(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2020
Timmon lion king
Brother to the giant river otter which can kill a small gator or a caiman
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by FahBuLous: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2020
I watched an honey badger take on 5 lions and escaped....
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by Telegram234(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Make i go do my research quick quick cool

i will be back to drop my comment. undecided
remember The Gods must be crazy part 2.
the animal distubing dat white man in dat dessert.
this is it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by Renforce: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2020
Heard they listen to motivational speakers every morning before they step out grin

7 Likes

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by KingMack(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Manhood85:

I agree with you bro. A typical Nigerian girl can travel from Lagos to Borno state to meet a stranger without any fear of been killed or kidnapped.

That's why we call them the Honey Ladiesgringrin

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2020
paulolee:
in gods must be crazy movie, that animal busted the aircraft tires.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by robinso01(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2020
I've watched this animal fighting lion and escaping without any injury.

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by davillian(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2020
I know it's going to be this crazy animal
It fights everything and anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by davidkmark: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Hello people........I'm in search of some specific accounts if you have any of these......HIT ME UP! and don't waste your own time. @davidkmark993@gmail.com..........It is LEGIT .........if you are uncomfortable please avoid hitting me up biko...am begging you dont hit me up!!!, ........im not requiring for any of your personal details .............again i say this is no scam ..Email me....Im sending this here because these accounts are hard to find ....
UNION BANK: CURRENT ACCT WITH <<VISA CARD>>

DIAMOND BANK: CURRENT ACCT WITH <<MASTER CARD>>

ECO BANK: CURRENT ACCT WITH <<CREDIT CARD, VISA TYPE>>

GT BANK: CURRENT ACCT WITH <<VISA CARD>> DEBIT OR CREDIT

ACCESS BANK: CURRENT ACCT WITH <<CREDIT MASTER CARD>> It must be above 3 years

UNITY BANK: VISA CARD

POLARIS BANK: VISA CARD

KEYSTONE BANK: VISA CARD

GT BANK: CURRENT ACCOUNT MASTERCARD

Preferably located in the Federal Capital!!!!!!.
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by fineboynl(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2020
honey barger. it was basically investigated that all animals including predators run away from bees. no animal on earth can withstand bees. but honey barger have a chemical weapon. and once it releases the gas all the bees take to their heels.
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by easymoneyvacuum: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2020
anyone here ever pet it before? feel like to
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by PlayerMeji: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2020
How a woman is not named in this write up beats me
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by JimmyDarmody: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2020
grin
Telegram234:

remember The Gods must be crazy part 2.
the animal distubing dat white man in dat dessert.
this is it
Re: See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) by bluefilm: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Honey badger is the real Fierce.

No be Laycon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List The Aviation Schools Known To You Here / Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics / Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.