Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Applications Used By House Of Ajebo Comedy - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Applications Used By House Of Ajebo Comedy (3513 Views)

Top 10 Best Android Video Editor Applications In 2021 / Name Of Software Used In Making Cartoon Like Ajebo / Tutorias On Any Applications U Could Think Of Available-art,graphics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applications Used By House Of Ajebo Comedy by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hello graphics designers in the house, please I need help on the applications used in making cartoon video animation like that of House of Ajebo.
Searched for it on YouTube, but not getting a tangible result please help me
Re: Applications Used By House Of Ajebo Comedy by Harrykn: 3:05am On Nov 19, 2020
Sir, Those guy really spent time on that stuff, you can only create yours with the use of applications because no app is ready made
Re: Applications Used By House Of Ajebo Comedy by Sheriman(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Go to reallusion store and purchased CrazyTalk animator software that is use to create comics and animation video. If you don't have money go for the free trial for a month. NOTE you must have a Core i5 or core i7, 8gb Ram or Above and the system must have GTX or RTX 900 series or above Nvidia Graphics Card

2 Likes

Re: Applications Used By House Of Ajebo Comedy by Damitism: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
I've watched some of thier videos.

You will need to learn Adobe Illustrator. Illustrator is to help you develop your characters, environments, and other objects in the scenes.

Then, you will need to learn Adobe After Effect or Adobe Character Animator. Either of them will help you animate the things you drew in illustrator. There are many tutorials on YouTube for them.

I must tell you, they are not something you can learn within a short time. So, you must be really determined to learn them. You should be relatively okay animating some stuffs within 6 months, IF YOU HAVE BEEN SERIOUS WITH YOUR LEARNING.

(1) (Reply)

See These Amazing Drawings On Hands Made To Have Animal Faces / How Do I Download Video Files From Youtube In Flv, Avi Or Wmv Format. / Does Anyone Know A Good Alternative For Vuclip.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.