Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

D Banj Interviews President Goodluck + video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D Banj Interviews President Goodluck + video (2156 Views)

Marc Maron Interviews President Obama Inside A Garage / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan / D"banj Throws Genevieve A Bday Party (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Banj Interviews President Goodluck + video by rockers: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
D banj is here again with another one, but not with music this time but interviewing the president of Federal republic of Nigeria ,Goodluck ebele jonathan.

Read more: http://www./2011/03/d-banj-interviews-president-goodluck.html#ixzz1GsIUDd5N

Re: D Banj Interviews President Goodluck + video by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2011
jonah! jonah! grin
Re: D Banj Interviews President Goodluck + video by yme1(f): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2011
camelot:

jonah! jonah! grin
LMAO!! grin grin grin grin
Re: D Banj Interviews President Goodluck + video by hottyspice: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2011
Free dbanj e only gave yu wat to tok about as an entertainer,morover jonathan is still a joke
Re: D Banj Interviews President Goodluck + video by Tosinville(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2011
^^Joke like how?
Re: D Banj Interviews President Goodluck + video by cabali(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2011
The President is interviewed by Dbanj??

This man must be a JOKER!!! I am disappointed!

He did not have time for CNN but had time for Dbanj who through out the period looked like he was a puppet placed there to complete the show.

Even if you take a musician, I think Banky W would have done a more intelligent job than Dbanj.

Meanwhile he does not want to attend the NN24 Presidential Debate.

I am so disappointed in the president; Seriously!!
Re: D Banj Interviews President Goodluck + video by ewache: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
embarassed angry sad shocked cryThis man is a complete joke,who are his advisers? To think that he has dodge every avenue to be engaged by the Nigrian public is most disgusting and disrespectful for a president,an avenue where sensible human beings will be given the opportunity to ask him serious questions about our country,see him shamelessly answering question from dbanj,who in the world is Dbanj to think he represent the Nigerian youth? A dbanj that is among one of the various reason for moral decadence in our society today,representing us? If dabnj is his standard, then am afraid for Nigeria,it just shows the incompetence we have always talked about in this man,who thinks he can ride on 'luck' to govern Nigeria,it takes more than luck to be an effective leader,takes more than luck to have the brains to know that this charade was miscalculated. A president who has boycotted every avenue to speak to the Nigerian people is not worth our vote,a president who prefers to know before hand what the people are likely to ask him is not worth being called in the same breathe as president,what in the world is he afraid of ? I even heard he boycotted a Nigerian youth forum which will be hosted by Chimamanda Adichie ( An intellect,not a slowpoke like dbanj,who know next to nothing about his country) citing busy schedule,but still have time for dbaj,jonathan attitude insults my senses,a complete joke is what he is. As for dbanj,i see now that he is just as cheap as Ibrahim Mantu,mantu can sleep with a dog as long as the price is right,dbanj is no different,am sure some shameless fellow here will say 'wetin' concern me,as long as he smiles to the bank,i wonder if that is what we have reduce ourself to. What does dbanj know about the many problems confronting Nigeria? can he even do a spread sheet on ROI on his mo hit record? not to talk about serious national issues. If jonathan wants to joke,a teju baby face will be more approriate not dbanj,atleast teju go take style ask am some kin question wey go pain am for body. Now i see his match,he could barely answer one question coherently from Christine Amanpour,and am sure he learnt his lessons,only the likes of dbanj will appeal to his standard.
Re: D Banj Interviews President Goodluck + video by buzzybuddi: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
too bad 4 all of us
Re: D Banj Interviews President Goodluck + video by mamagee3(f): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2011
Okay!!!

I can't laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Governor's Debacle! / ‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma / Rihanna Shocks Many As She Goes Shopping In A Swimsuit ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.