Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma (2155 Views)

''I Blame My Downfall On Eldee!''; Kokoma Crooner K9 Breaks The Silence...check / Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It / Eldee Accused Of Stealing Kokoma Dance Idea.....don Jazzy Also Implicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma by Genuinegists: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Very few Nigerians will know the renowned musician named Kokoma Ikpong, but majority of people will know her as a very wealthy and young business lady. Few days before this interview, our press team was alerted that she was in town and luckily she was spotted having cocktail with few white friends of hers.

Hi, can we meet you?

I’m Kate Kokoma Ikpong.

We understand you’re not fully based in Nigeria, can you talk about that?

Yes, I’m based in California USA. I have two companies there and am actually running down home finally. I might still go back to California but for now I feel it’s time to come enjoy Africa and do something here, at lease contribute to growth of the country.

You are into music, we have seen your smashing video, can you tell us about your music career?

I have been a music lover right from my secondary school, was the vice president of a choreography club. Then we used to perform every Sunday at the chapel. Started writing songs from SS.2 and I recorded my first single in 2006. I then moved to United States, and have been privileged to be in the studio with amazing artiste like Beyonce, Rihanna, Coldplay, Avril lavigne, Shade Adu and I actually did a song with R-Kelly but that record wasn’t released. So professionally I have been into music for six years
continue:http://www./dbanj-proposed-to-me-kokoma/

Re: ‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma by fredopayee(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
...And dbanj proposed to u?
Re: ‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma by amiskurie(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Awwww what a uglyful girl. kiss
Re: ‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
sorry, I was trying to download to see how cute she was and 404: not found was displayed lipsrsealed
Re: ‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma by bignero: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
amiskurie: Awwww what a uglyful girl. kiss
grin grin grin grin kolo
Re: ‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma by Catchfire1: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Kokomma grin kiss
Re: ‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma by fredopayee(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
..And she wants to tl us dt our dbanj proposed to her. Maybe for dreamz or when dbanj nevr made money?
Re: ‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma by Tobbylobar(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
'''kokoma Adebisi konga Omawunmi baby.....heeeennn heeeen..

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Compares Her Bare Ukwu To Rihanna’s | PHOTO / Photos: Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Incredibly Sexy Figure At 45!!! / Hairy Nigerian Lady Queen Nonyerem Okafor Single & Looking For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.