Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) (72920 Views)

Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Anambra
Borno
Ogun
Edo
Cross River
Delta
i fear who no fear this state
riP lady

I wonder why River State is on exile on ur list!
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Clinghton: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Services that include home service are very risky.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by factoryreset2: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrCover:
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Because there's no better job, she trained herself to be somebody in life. And the heartless human being cut short her life. RIP
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by GENTLETEE(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
The bastards will not die well!! What is it now? heartless idiots!!!
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Franzinni: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

If you support jungle justice, innocent people could also fall victim. Even you.

you are right but e dey pain me ...
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by dstar01(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
RIP lady,may your killers know no peace henceforth. cry

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Them carried Jesus's for head but their so cruel
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by EMMY76: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Serial killers are having a field day in the east with no one to challenge them. Last week it was the dead body of a girl found in a gutter in anambra state.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by emonis88: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Anambra
Borno
Ogun
Edo
Cross River
Delta
riP lady
Y r people like this on nairaland? So u now mean there is no crime in other states. From tribalism to Seh we go call this statetialism. People on nairaland always looking for a way to bring division and strife amongst Nigerians.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Anambra
Borno
Ogun
Edo
Cross River
Delta
riP lady
You be IDIOT
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by jeiz333: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
The police should search for a large purchase of acid within the last 6 months within a 50 km range.

That will give them information on who the killers are.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Another smally wasted again... Why all this evils why Her last caller should be traced
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
jeiz333:
The police should search for a large purchase of acid within the last 6 months within a 50 km range.

That will give them information on who the killers are.

I wish NPF can work like this alot of crimes will be solved...

Her last calls should also be traced, social media chats, those closest to her should also be interrogated, find out who might have a motive to want her gone, and the acid purchase but funny enough anyone can purchase acid without leaving any trace... Not like u need ID or something to purchase it. I hope her killers are found
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
illicit:
There are motives sometimes....
No motive should push u to take another person's life

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
dalass:

Even sillier than the first guy's comment! shocked
lol, i dont expect you to understand ,kinda predictable. it is what it is.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Ezi1993(f): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Choi,,see how they wasted a beauty....may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nigeria
Nigeria
Nigeria
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Zionman24: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Just like that a beautiful women dispatched to durst without an answer. Nigeria for you.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Bedesipop(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Na so life be o. One dey it will be my turn. Some will be crying while others will be laughing. Some will be crying because they will miss me while some will cry because they won't see me to abuse and call names again. Some people will be talking about my death in beer parlour over bottles of beer. Some will talk about it as a gossip. Some won't even notice I'm gone till after I'm burried and some people who knew me will die not knowing I died before them. My family will mourn for a few days, weeks months or years but life will continue as though I was never born except when things come up and my name is mentioned. My body might not even be found. At least in this case they found a body to bury.
People who barely knew me will gather and tell stories about me. Some of them good and some bad. While all this is happening, I will be gone forever.
That's how life is. Person die, we cry, not for the dead, but for the living. It's a moment when we are reminded that everything is vanity. Life,. living, being, and not being, all is vanity. But admist our tears, we still manage to put up a smile cos we forget about dying faster than we blink.
I was just being human.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Flier: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
It’s obvious she was killed by a woman(women use acid),I am sure the culprit won’t escape

1 Like

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Flier: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ezi1993:
Choi,,see how they wasted a beauty....may her soul rest in peace.
i believe she was killed by a woman,they used acid,the police should be able to find the killer
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Prophet777: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
As many as possible set of satanic agent who have hands in the killing of this beautiful lady: you and your entire generations will never know peace.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Btruth: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Why? Why? Why?

cry
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Halo22: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Whoever that did this thing to this beautiful Damsel will never have rest
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by DigitB: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Which part of Maryland Enugu?

I live in Maryland, I know everywhere in Maryland.
I didn't here the story here.

I think this is fake.

Mods should mind the kind of stuffs they move to GP
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Ezi1993(f): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Flier:
i believe she was killed by a woman,they used acid,the police should be able to find the killer
yes..the police should act fast and look for her killers.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
The only sensible comment here on NPF.

To be honest, this is a very easy case to solve for NPF, but that's a rotten organization that may even be aware of this murder - I'd not put anything past them.

1. Pull up call logs on her line.
2. Also pull up the call logs for her most recent/frequent callers. Throw it into a basic Machine Learning tool for any matches between any of those numbers being investigated.
3. Request registration info for all those numbers on her most recent/frequent call log.
4. Phone/cell line does a location update as the user moves around, so get the last location updates for her number and the last callers on her log.
5. Use that cell tower information to zero-off an area to zoom in on.
6. Start the grilling.

Naija is a wicked place shaaa! Pfft! I could even do this for free sef!

dairykidd:

I wish NPF can work like this alot of crimes will be solved...

Her last calls should also be traced, social media chats, those closest to her should also be interrogated, find out who might have a motive to want her gone, and the acid purchase but funny enough anyone can purchase acid without leaving any trace... Not like u need ID or something to purchase it. I hope her killers are found

1 Like

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by true2god: 1:50am On Nov 17, 2020
All her boyfriends, exes and current, should be investigated. All the girlfriends to her boyfriends should be investigated. All her business rivals should be questioned. All phone calls she made and received, all her text messages should be looked into to see who was frequently trying to reach her a day, or two, before her disappearance. An autopsy should be carried out to know the way and manner she was killed.

The person that kill her will likely do same to others if not apprehended.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:46am On Nov 17, 2020
HOME SERVICES is bad in an insecure climate like Nigeria.

Do your make in popular hotels o.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by babadigu(m): 4:51am On Nov 17, 2020
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / Police Recover Lovers’ Corpses From Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.