Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad (1035 Views)

How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment / Big Mistakes That Some Mini Importer's Do When Setting Up Facebook Ad Set Part2 / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by Maccoy507: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Pls i ran a facebook ad somedays back and have been trying to pay for the ad but all my cards have been declined. Have tried using flutter wave dollar account but its not going through. Pls can you guys recommend solution, especially those who have been there before.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by Johnrake69: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Get an Africard from UBA. Naira international high. It should work
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by Uyi213: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Johnrake69:
Get an Africard from UBA. Naira international high. It should work

They are asking that my account be current not savings n they don’t do debit internationally
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by Johnrake69: 5:41am On Nov 17, 2020
Uyi213:

They are asking that my account be current not savings n they don’t do debit internationally

You don't need an account with UBA to get Africard. Some bankers are actually clueless about what their bank offers so I'm not surprised. Go to another branch and speak with the customer service. It's only your valid KYC documents that is required.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by SpicyMimi(f): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Johnrake69:

You don't need an account with UBA to get Africard. Some bankers are actually clueless about what their bank offers so I'm not surprised. Go to another branch and speak with the customer service. It's only your valid KYC documents that is required.
Please have you been able to sort this out? The Facebook ad payments.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by Johnrake69: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Please have you been able to sort this out? The Facebook ad payments.

I never had Facebook ad problem. Was just trying to help out.

If you're having trouble in making payments. Just get an Africard from UBA. International naira high. They issue it instantly.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by SpicyMimi(f): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Johnrake69:

I never had Facebook ad problem. Was just trying to help out.

If you're having trouble in making payments. Just get an Africard from UBA. International naira high. They issue it instantly.
Okay thank you so much!

Please few more questions, it’s there any limit on Africard? Can I use it to make payments online worth of $200 and above?
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Maccoy507:
Pls i ran a facebook ad somedays back and have been trying to pay for the ad but all my cards have been declined. Have tried using flutter wave dollar account but its not going through. Pls can you guys recommend solution, especially those who have been there before.
FCMB and Access bank card works well.

Try to know if you can change the payment settings so that you can have the local card option which will allow you make payment with any master card.

Na wetin I de use in all my ad accounts.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by TubosunOlutunde(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Access bank visa card works fine.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by innosolo: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Johnrake69:

What are the Valid KYC required?
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by Johnrake69: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
innosolo:

What are the Valid KYC required?

Valid ID, Utility bill and passport photograph
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by Maccoy507: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
FCMB and Access bank card works well.

Try to know if you can change the payment settings so that you can have the local card option which will allow you make payment with any master card.

Na wetin I de use in all my ad accounts.
thanks the vcc latter went through....access doesn't have master card
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Maccoy507:
thanks the vcc latter went through....access doesn't have master card
Ok that's awesome.
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by uthlaw: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Maccoy507:
good day.pls,can you teach me the Facebook ad?
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by Maccoy507: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2020
uthlaw:
good day.pls,can you teach me the Facebook ad?
msg me on whatsapp 0.8.1.379334.1.1
Re: How Do I Pay For A Facebook Ad by Yang1993: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Do you have any pending Paypal issues like...(APPLICABLE TO OTHER ACCOUNTS LIKE SKRILL, EBAY, NETELLER, AND OTHERS)
1. Creating all kinds of documents (ID, UTility bills, certificate of business, bank statement, etc)
2. Opening/Creating any region PayPal account
3. Verifying your account
4. Removing temporal limitation
5. Removing permanent limitation. (we do not provide documents for permanent limitation instead, we will provide you with a guide to help resolve this limitation)
6. Virtual credit card for verification
7. Virtual bank account for verification( European accounts, Canada, USA, UK bank, Australian accounts)

We will create the necessary documents to remove your temporal limitation

contact WhatsApp only: +2347064571275

We will speak on call if there is a need

We will respond in seconds.

Kind Regards
VERIFY

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: CBN Relaxes Rules On Foreign Remittances, Dom Accounts / PROMO! / Online businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.