Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? (455 Views)

There Is No Fake Pepsi In Circulation’ – Seven-up Bottling Co. / Pepsi Overtakes Coke As World’s Most Effective Brand In Effie Index / Pepsi-Cola War Disrupts Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by Smartjohns(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hi, Good evening everyone.

Over the past few weeks I have been making attempts to reach the Pepsi brand in Nigeria but all to no avail.

I have sent multiple mails to their parent company in Nigeria (SevenUp Company) which have been failing, mentioned and tweets also have proved to be useless.

I have an idea that could be very beneficial to the Pepsi brand and myself.

I don't know which medium is advisable to use at this junction as it seem like nothing is working.

How can you help? Please advice a brother!
Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by Rhyzer: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Go to their twitter handle.
Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by RedPhoenix: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Look for the companies that manages the production chain link you have the idea about. For example if it has to do with its branding, look for the company that manages it's branding.

That's how this big companies works. Look into the chain link section and set it as your target not the entire brand itself
Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by Juliusmomoh: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Go and google it. Am sure u will find it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by longetivity(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
when e click please remember nairaland o

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by Smartjohns(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Rhyzer:
Go to their twitter handle.

I did that already. No response.
Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by Smartjohns(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Look for the companies that manages the production chain link you have the idea about. For example if it has to do with its branding, look for the company that manages it's branding.

That's how this big companies works. Look into the chain link section and set it as your target not the entire brand itself

Ok.

I will see to that, thank you!
Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by Niyeal(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Smartjohns:

Over the past few weeks I have been making attempts to reach the Pepsi brand in Nigeria but all to no avail.

I have sent multiple mails to their parent company in Nigeria (SevenUp Company) which have been failing, mentioned and tweets also have proved to be useless.

I don't know which medium is advisable to use at this junction as it seem like nothing is working.

7up Ikeja or Oluyole Ibadan
Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by Smartjohns(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Niyeal:

7up Ikeja or Oluyole Ibadan

The Company in entirety.
Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by SavageResponse(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Smartjohns:

Go to their head office at Ijora and ask to see the Marketing Manager

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by uBuNiT: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2020
SavageResponse:

Go to their head office at Ijora and ask to see the Marketing Manager
Without appointment ?
Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by Aurora44: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2020
Smartjohns:

Visit their headquarters na

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: How Can I Reach Pepsi Nigeria? by SavageResponse(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2020
uBuNiT:

Without appointment ?

When he gets to their office he will probably be able to get an appointment but if he's lucky he may be able to see a manager from their marketing department...getting an appointment over the phone will be very difficult since he does not yet know anyone in the company

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best SME Bank In Nigeria? / SOLD / Four Facts About Soaring Consumer Food Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.